• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamiche Alcindor @Yamiche
.@BernieSanders will speak directly to supporters Thursday at 8:30 pm from Burlington, Vt.

Ck7heiDUgAAgo18.jpg

Omggg Anderson is KILLING Pam Bondi on television right now about being a hypocrite on gay rights.

You could see he was personally hurt. She was legit shook. He mentioned how she would tweet about national dog month and other irrelevant shit but never mentioned the gay community until now when it's politically expedient.

Teggy

It's a loaded term that will piss off our Arab allies & lead to more anti-Muslim sentiment within the U.S.

It's worth having a cow over this.

I've never heard anyone use the term radical "Christian" terrorist to describe the Charleston murders. Why not? Because a lot of Christians would have been offended that their views were being aligned with that racist.

If the guy used Bible verses to justify killing people he should be called a radical Christian or Christian extremist.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Yamiche Alcindor @Yamiche
.@BernieSanders will speak directly to supporters Thursday at 8:30 pm from Burlington, Vt.

Online video so there won't be a crowd to boo any of the praise he gives Hillary.

Wow. I didn't know he had a second wife. Sorry, my bad.

Also, I take it back. If she was subject to domestic violence then I could see why she wouldn't report it.

Sanders campaign ends with a blowout but not the one he wanted. What a fitting end.
lol remember when he won those caucuses and the talking point became "Sanders has won SEVEN OF THE PAST EIGHT" or whatever

Yeah I'm sure that had nothing to do with the scheduling of several extremely favorable Sanders states back-to-back and everything to do with momentum!11

lol remember when he won those caucuses and the talking point became "Sanders has won SEVEN OF THE PAST EIGHT" or whatever

Yeah I'm sure that had nothing to do with the scheduling of several extremely favorable Sanders states back-to-back and everything to do with momentum!11
Scheduling all of those Midwestern states back to back really distorted the reality of the race, didn't it?

Drakeon

That map is beyond wishful thinking.

I mean, yeah, it is, but it's nice to dream. Forcing republicans to spend any money on defending trump is Utah or Kansas would be glorious (not saying it'll happen).

I am extremely distrustful of Kansas ever since they re-elected Brownback though. I don't really trust them to follow through with anything.

Interesting point in this poll that Bernie does 3 points better, directly from Trump's support. Suggests that when Bernie endorses there's still room for Hillary to climb over 50.

Also notable that if the question is "who do you expect to win" Hillary leads by 14 points.

Does that point to potentially depressed trump support?

They say they support him but think clinton is going to win so might now show up?

If the guy used Bible verses to justify killing people he should be called a radical Christian or Christian extremist.

That would also legitimize his views as part of the faith. You don't do that as the President.

Maybe as me or you, but not as the President. It's a position where you need to be politically correct 24/7.

pigeon

Banned
Does that point to potentially depressed trump support?

They say they support him but think clinton is going to win so might now show up?

Good question. Here's a paper on how voter expectations are sometimes more predictive than voter preference for polling:

http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/2012/11/01-voter-expectations-wolfers

I don't have deep explanatory details, I think it's just that people are actually better at predicting results than polling is at measuring likely results.

2:15 p.m.

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump is responding to criticism by President Barack Obama, saying the president puts U.S. enemies ahead of U.S. allies or the American people.

In an emailed response to questions Tuesday, Trump said the president "claims to know our enemy, and yet he continues to prioritize our enemy over our allies, and for that matter, the American people."

He added that "when I am president, it will always be America First."

Obama on Tuesday delivered a scathing rebuke Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric, blasting the Republican presidential nominee's immigration proposals as dangerous and "not the America we want."

I mean, if you read this seriously, this is Nazi language exactly, but Trump is so stupid that he may not know how words work.

http://elections.ap.org/content/latest-trump-says-obama-puts-enemies-ahead-allies

t "claims to know our enemy, and yet he continues to prioritize our enemy over our allies, and for that matter, the American people."

He is literally accusing the president of intentionally undermining the nation. Verbatum

Benchmark posted their current Presidential map and its delightful. Pretty much everything we've dreamed of except Georgia. Getting Kansas for the first time since '64 would more than make up for:

Kansas going Dem before North Carolina? Not a chance. Benchmark Politics is clueless, but I'm sure they'll find a way to make some self-congratulatory tweets after the election regardless.

EDIT: Looks like this is just a rolling average of polls, so the Kansas result is due to that one Zogby poll. Benchmark is still incompetent, but this isn't quite as bad as I initially thought.

pigeon

Banned
Fuck you, Soctt Brown.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/06/14/3788372/scott-brown-orlando-shooting/

It’s so tragic that you have people, and a lot of them were gay and lesbian and transgender, and that’s deeply unfortunate, but I think it’s more than that. They were Americans first. I mean, they weren’t … I don’t identify the people who were murdered as from a particular class of people. I classify them as Americans, and it was an attack against all Americans, not just one particular class or type of American.

Scheduling all of those Midwestern states back to back really distorted the reality of the race, didn't it?

It sure did. And yes, I'm not done harping on it... but remember when some claimed that Clinton would likely lose more of the final 25 contests than she did in 2008?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, and a friendly remind too for everyone who missed it the other day, since DC is closed and you may yet here some nonsense about how 'of course Clinton won, it's a closed primary!'

Clinton won more contests where independents could vote than Sanders. Primaries and caucuses. She turned that around last Tuesday. She won by every measure other than 'well what if we ignore everything that isn't a caucus'.

Slayven

kess

Almost everybody at work today revealed themselves as Trump supporters who believe the government purposely allowed this attack to happen to push the gun control agenda

fucking halp

Teggy

Almost everybody at work today revealed themselves as Trump supporters who believe the government purposely allowed this attack to happen to push the gun control agenda

fucking halp

Where do you live?

Has Trump given any examples of how Obama has prioritized our enemies over Americans? Mostly he just says shit and expects people to just believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom