• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taul Passi: Black Myth Wukong not coming to Xbox due to an exclusivity deal

Bernardougf

That being said props to those that were there and managed to changed their mind considering the new informations provided.
But a huge shout out to @DenchDeckard after the meltdown he had in the beggining it took guts to come back and own it...We know a lot of people that would just stop posting and crawl into a hole but he didn't and I think we should respect that.
Or ask the thread to be "cleaned" because his buddy made a fool of himself as usual.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Or ask the thread to be "cleaned" because his buddy made a fool of himself as usual.
Some people can't help themselves...Had it been from someone active in the thread or at least that cared about the thread, I'd get it.Because honestly we did derail the thread, I even posted it a bit earlier inthe thread.
But cleanning a thread you don't care about?
Suspicious Tyler James Williams GIF by ABC Network

Astray

I hope not. It needs to stay open so we can hear what a few of those that have mysteriously disappeared have to say. And they were so active in the first half of the thread, I wonder what happened.
Thread topic might still have some legs lol, Nate the Hate had something to say (in answer to someone who asked if we're getting any further updates):

A meaningful update will take time. Plenty of people are in the kitchen cooking but it'll take a bit of time before the plate is ready to be served.
LINK:

Last edited:
If this bullshit really is coming from xbox themselves, then its a new low for them. It seems someone at xbox is really mad about the going multiplatform situation and is blaming it all on sony.

akira__

Seems Jez made a huge mistake, now the Ironclad source will come after him. Just like they got to our guy at Verge Tom Warren. Who was also, I almost dare not say it out loud.
Caught in the act of independent thought.

So Jez is thinking its a marketing deal without marketing to keep game of another platform without any payment.

It was just Hermen doing a secret handshake?

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Is the even good or just fanboy fodder? Idk I almost got it on pc, but there is other games that came out that I wanted more.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Doesn't it seem his "source" inside Xbox is actively working against him. Obviously, his sources dislike him or (he's just making shit up)
His source is a sony spy that works at MS codename : Ironclad.
He transmit message to mothership using pizza ovens on a network called grapevines...

Edit: I have my source about pizza ovens ...You'll never guess whom also knows about pizza ovens.

Edit 2: I'm not so sure about the use of whom.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're still missing the whole point of my response to him.

Since I already proved how silly his whole angle was, probably better to just leave this here.
A point you’ve yet to actually make. Lol

Don’t fought tooth and nail against the acquisition for a reason. They clearly don’t share your delusions thinking the acquisition doesn’t benefit Xbox

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Now to start you down your next obsession to listen to while cooking said pizzas, Aquascape recreation ponds

4cJB0q6.jpeg
For once I got you beat there...Our pizza oven is literally 2 meters aways from a lake and the next neighbor is probably 5 kilometers away.
We can even collect some honey from the beehives across the lake.Secluded place no cellphone reception, no neighbors, sometime we camp, sometimes we sleep at the cabin and sometimes we wanted to camp until a boar came and someone got scared of it so we slept in the cabin.

Edit: the thing I like the most there is the night sky...Living in a city you tend to forget how great the night sky looks, but there with the next city about 30 km away, no light pollution, the sky is so luminous...It reeminded me of Skyrim skies.

Last edited:
What the fuck is going on here? I read the first page and it's people talking about eating crow and some Jez guy asking for apologies. I skip to the current page 28 and now Jez is pretending it never happened and there are moonwalking gifs.

Anyone want to sum this up for me? The only legit sources have always said there was no exclusivity deal, with Microsoft trying to muddy the waters.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
What the fuck is going on here? I read the first page and it's people talking about eating crow and some Jez guy asking for apologies. I skip to the current page 28 and now Jez is pretending it never happened and there are moonwalking gifs.

Anyone want to sum this up for me? The only legit sources have always said there was no exclusivity deal, with Microsoft trying to muddy the waters.
Blake Anderson Smiling GIF

sainraja

Why would any of us regular folk owe a company like Microsoft an apology for assuming they're full of it? You would just really love to see the common people kissing their feet huh?
He basically represents Microsoft. No, I mean, he IS Microsoft. :D

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
A point you’ve yet to actually make. Lol

Don’t fought tooth and nail against the acquisition for a reason. They clearly don’t share your delusions thinking the acquisition doesn’t benefit Xbox
Since you're clearly struggling and obviously bothered that the acquisition didn't do more for Microsoft (the only reason you'd keep replying) — I'll make it a little easier for you. I didn't say they gained nothing — I asked "how'd that turn out" — in conjunction to Sony (since his point of bringing it up was in the essence of an advantage on their nearest competitor — where in that regard, it's a relative non-story). His lack of a coherent answer was the answer. Activision is keeping Xbox's revenue afloat (the financials show this), but it did very little in regard to their bottom line against Sony (not sure what 5 years from now will mean when all of their games are coming to PlayStation anyway, particularly CoD, the one that matters).

Last edited:
Top Bottom