• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

if you're going to quit a strike, at least do it at the beginning so the other 2 people can back out without having wasted much time. in the middle of a heroic, some guy starts dancing for 30 seconds and then leaves. come on.

if you're going to quit a strike, at least do it at the beginning so the other 2 people can back out without having wasted much time. in the middle of a heroic, some guy starts dancing for 30 seconds and then leaves. come on.

Blame Bungie for making it so the best way to get the special strike gear. They should of given the option to run specific strikes on heroic

OK

REMEMBER THAT HEZENS VENGEANCE VIDEO I PROMISED LIKE A YEAR AGO

FUCK THAT VIDEO, GET THAT VIDEO OUT OF YOUR MIND

TONIGHT, FEATURING

GHALEON
ICHABOD
WMC
ANDROO
GUEST STARRING JOHNSON THE CLUTCH MAKER

AND FEATURING BREEZY "CAN'T TURN THIS OFF'' LIMBO, AKA CANNEDHEAT, THE BEST PLATFORM JUMPER IN THE WORLD,

IN

MORE
AIR
THAN
JORDAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wvw0qW-NCw

Shito

Is it normal to have a hard time completing The Taken War quests?
Seems like I'm out of luck with randoms because I still haven't managed to find a decent group of people in the same area to take down the Taken Champions. :(
Either I'm alone and they wreck the hell out of me
Or people are just going "haha, yea...no, I'm gonna pass *whizzes away on his speeder*"
Guess I'll have to LFG here for some DGAF guardians to help me out on that because this is getting frustrating... >(
Also, got to lvl 286. Good enough for King's Fall?
If you have a Horn, it melts them and you can easily solo them.
286 is high enough to start King's Fall, but you would need some drops along the way to kill Oryx at the end, or people with a high level and good gear to make up for it (Oryx is 300 ^^).

Am I going to die today?...
Welcome to the boss club!

Maybe real life stuff happened and the guy had to bail out?

Anybody have the checkpoint after warpriest? I missed the fragment there like a noob.

Also the smell chest thing is the most sadistic pile of shit ever, I will likely rage over that after a few more deaths lol

OK

REMEMBER THAT HEZENS VENGEANCE VIDEO I PROMISED LIKE A YEAR AGO

FUCK THAT VIDEO, GET THAT VIDEO OUT OF YOUR MIND

TONIGHT, FEATURING

GHALEON
ICHABOD
WMC
ANDROO
GUEST STARRING JOHNSON THE CLUTCH MAKER

AND FEATURING BREEZY "CAN'T TURN THIS OFF'' LIMBO, AKA CANNEDHEAT, THE BEST PLATFORM JUMPER IN THE WORLD,

IN

MORE
AIR
THAN
JORDAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wvw0qW-NCw

Calm down dear :)
Anybody have the checkpoint after warpriest? I missed the fragment there like a noob.

Also the smell chest thing is the most sadistic pile of shit ever, I will likely rage over that after a few more deaths lol

I cheesed it in the end, and then a friend come over and i showed him how to do it legit and i did it first time... :'(

I cheesed it in the end, and then a friend come over and i showed him how to do it legit and i did it first time... :'(

Just did it now, I noticed a warlock doing it too so I sat on the hard spot to make it visible, he did the same for me and we both got it lol

Just need that last raid one now and I can has touch of malice

BahamutPT

Do it the easy way!

I spent too much time trying to do the legit platforms jumps on my main. I did manage to get it, but I wasted no time with my alts.

Ikkarus

Has anyone gotten the Helm of Krolok? That shit is like the best Hunter helm evah. Only thing I'd wear.
I don't believe it actually drops from any strike at the moment. I agree with you though that it looks great which naturally makes me want it!

My hunch would be that it would drop from Phogoth.

Has anyone got the Omnigul bond for the Warlock?

da fuck at the lord shaxx crucible quest?

was like the longest quest in the game and gave me a 150 rocket launcher that looks like dragons breath

weren't there supposed to be like nightfall tier rewards or something

edit: oh i see now theres bounties from shaxx and the quartermaster?

SgtCobra

I haven't played TTK yet even though I've it downloaded on my PS4, life is way too demanding right now.
Am I missing out guys? PLEASE BE HONEST :( :(

daedalius

So I crashed multiple times in both the warpriest and golgoroth fights.

Is this a preview program problem? Is it a known problem?

Tecnniqe

Banned
I tried just picking Dust Palace from Mars for the mantle and never got it yesterday. When I did heroics the mantle dropped on my second Dust Palace run.
RNG works in mysterious ways.
Good morning reset gaf!
Noomi hitting the reset alarm clock in time :)
I haven't played TTK yet even though I've it downloaded on my PS4, life is way too demanding right now.
Am I missing out guys? PLEASE BE HONEST :( :(
Missing everything, eeeeeeverything. :)

Top Bottom