• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Cmon guys, no one up for the Raid?

Oh boy i would but im a newb havent set foot in there just doing solo stuff.

Also since ive only been took up on one offer to join a group (thx Bogeypop) since ttk launched compared to the many gaf runs before if i offended this thread please pm me.On Ttk launchday i posted about non ttk owners getting shafted and felt cheated so i just wanna stop wondering if thats why i dont get picked up,thanks.

Oh boy i would but im a newb havent set foot in there just doing solo stuff.

Also since ive only been took up on one offer to join a group since ttk launched compared to the many gaf runs before if i offended this thread please pm me.On Ttk launchday i posted about non ttk owners getting shafted and felt cheated so i just wanna stop wondering if thats why i dont get picked up,thanks.

It's more likely down to the speed this thread moves at DGAF doesn't exclude people in my experience

So uh guys

I took a wrong turn somewhere

kozuECi.png

Raybunny

Just got myself the Hori FPS Plus. Will be a fine discovery from what owners state of it.

I think I have a grimoire card nobody else has, The Queens Brother, fragment. That text, the feather, machine...Seraphs?

Oh boy! So all the ghosts been found then. 3 in the Paradox + the one after the Ultra.

Bungie, please introduce a material exchange between weapon parts and armor materials.

I feel like Scrooge McDuck, swimming in armor materials, yet I'm always struggling to get weapon parts.

Top Bottom