• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Not exactly in, more like out. I'm biding this area for now....there is a ghost so I'll reveal it sooner or later, but I'm not gonna let Reddit beat me to any secrets.

Just so you know, this isn't the way to reveal shit like this. Don't tease us, just tell us how you did it.

Namikaze1

Third ghost has been found but we're having problems finding it ourselves since there's no pic and instructions arent so clear but it shows up on destiny tracker as having been found by the guy.

Reddit's going to beat you if you don't spill the beans to our awesome DGAF community :p

Edit: That said, I'm jumping off, by the time I get home from work their will be 100x videos telling me how to get everything out of this mission.

From Reddit and for those of you crazy enough to complete the shaxx quest x3

One of the bounties from the weekly pvp bounties is complete the daily crucible on three different days and it only counts as complete when you get legendary marks. So if you have 3 characters that have access to the weekly bounties you can only complete that specific bounty on 2 characters and it will take 6 days.

Raybunny

Third ghost has been found but we're having problems finding it ourselves since there's no pic and instructions arent so clear but it shows up on destiny tracker as having been found by the guy.

3rd Mystery: Third ghost found in jumping puzzle, stick left when you first arrive and its in the tunnel. It opens the portal and allows you inside to the point that people got to by glitching. You get the last one from killing the boss and opening the door at the back-this equals 4. Credit to /u/ZoSo21 (no pictures yet)

Hmm seems to be simple . Before the jumping platforms go inside the tunnel on the left side.

Can you confirm me this Mani?

BahamutPT

3rd Mystery: Third ghost found in jumping puzzle, stick left when you first arrive and its in the tunnel. It opens the portal and allows you inside to the point that people got to by glitching. You get the last one from killing the boss and opening the door at the back-this equals 4. Credit to /u/ZoSo21 (no pictures yet)

Hmm seems to be simple . Before the jumping platforms go inside the tunnel on the left side.

I've looked everywhere in the tunnel and can't find it :/

Played a couple of Heroic strikes yesterday.
Seems like playing Heroic doesn't have a good cost/benefit, at least for a sub 300 guardian (I'm at 286)?
The enemies are tougher, strikes take longer to complete (my first Heroic was Undying Mind, yay! :/ ) and rewards aren't necessarily better, right?
Should I stick to normal stirkes or ... ? Thoughts?

Raybunny

I've looked everywhere in the tunnel and can't find it :/

https://twitter.com/JUST23Q/status/651339081369042944

found third one in the vog jump puzzle. take the cave on the left and jump all the way down to the white rock below. memory is in the cave. then a new jump puzzle spawns to the portal.

I guess you have all the info to find it now.

Sucks to be stuck at work when this things happen. Ill keep an eye on your finds after I return from lunch.

So I "Glitched" into this area by taking a left when I should've taken a right during the tenebrous mission, and did some climbing~ I'm currently allowed to glitch out of the environment and be 'under' the Valley of the Kings. The weird thing is that there's no way out but taking the high route through a little cubby hole

6NnyH6D.png

Shhh the mystery is half the fun!

But since we're in the Vault now, it'd be nice to know what we need to do.

So I "Glitched" into this area by taking a left when I should've taken a right during the tenebrous mission, and did some climbing~ I'm currently allowed to glitch out of the environment and be 'under' the Valley of the Kings. The weird thing is that there's no way out but taking the high route through a little cubby hole

Oh, I heard about that. So it's not in the Paradox mission?

But since we're in the Vault now, it'd be nice to know what we need to do.

Oh, I heard about that. So it's not in the Paradox mission?

No, it's on Mars. Apparently there's a 'legit' way of getting into the area through the portal in Kings Valley, and well..I broke it for the other way.

Oh man i just did like 10 T3 CoO they are fun and tbis week is easy sadly i got no rewards as i was not in their fireteam.

So if anyone needs help with t3 CoO id love to help as i would love to get some rewards.

Psn legendkilla3rd

Namikaze1

So finding the ghosts and handing in the cult ghost does nothing. :(

We had to jump down from the tunnel to get it. That's what was missing from the guy's instructions. It's not in the tunnels. It just leads you to where you have to jump down.

BahamutPT

Gonna have to do the whole Paradox mission again because I fell and now there's no way to make my way back up :) Why the hell is there a spawn point down on the rocks?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Secret red bull stash in VoG
My stash!
I think I have a grimoire card nobody else has, The Queens Brother, fragment. That text, the feather, machine...Seraphs?
Wait what? How did you get it if nobody else got it?
What is this I'm watching on my tiny mobile screen?

Also there are 3 new ghosts found + the portal one is now open? So total of 4? So the ghost that was glitched by wiping into the portal is not, in fact, in the middle of a questline?

My stash!

Wait what? How did you get it if nobody else got it?

What is this I'm watching on my tiny mobile screen?

Also there are 3 new ghosts found + the portal one is now open? So total of 4? So the ghost that was glitched by wiping into the portal is not, in fact, in the middle of a questline?

Apparently other people did get the ghost :( BUT I GLITCHED INTO THE AREA, PROBABLY A UNIQUE GLITCH. JUST LIKE I GLITCHED THROUGH THE WALLS IN MERCURY. HA.

Namikaze1

It's one of the new TTK dead ghosts.

Anyway, I'm gonna do daily again. This time on my hunter. If anyone is looking to get the 4 memories, join on me. I know where they are at.

Number45

If anyone wants some help with the NF shoot me an invite. 295 defender with WoL (or something else if you'd prefer). Will be my first time in, have mic etc.

Edit: PSN same as GAF, duh!

colinp

Banned
Bungie, please introduce a material exchange between weapon parts and armor materials.

I feel like Scrooge McDuck, swimming in armor materials, yet I'm always struggling to get weapon parts.

Yes! This please! It's so annoying how few weapons drop compared with armor.

Working on the third ghost now. Apparently you need to kill the boss. Thought that ended the mission, though.

Edit:; Oh wait, no it doesn't. Found it!

Top Bottom