• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I wasn't enjoying Gunslinger with Nighthawk much but then this does make it enjoyable. 55,000 hit damage to Valus Mau'ual on the Bond brothers strike. Might use it for Nightfall since its running a Solar burn. I read that damage could hit 100,000 before 2.0.

awvusk.gif

Looks hot yo especially with the right shader. Haven't seen anyone else wearing it. Too many wearing those Psions cloaks. Feel like I'm in Tron or something.

Is that sash part of the cloak or the chest armor?

If its chest, what armor dat?

Ophelion

All of the Omolon flavor text is like that, it's so wonderful

Omolon is the best foundry. Of this there is no question. For some reason, I imagine them being the Aperture Laboratories of the Destiny universe. Like, wherever they make these guns must just be a demented mad science wonderland where the laws of physics are more like guidelines.

Aaaaaaaaand I just imagined the tactical possibilities of my Warlock being able to open and shoot through portals. *sigh* Too good to ever be real...

flkraven

Are we 100% positive (or at least 99%) that the gear you are wearing while gear drops and is picked up does not effect the light level of the engarm drops? Only the light you are when decoding them at the cryptarch?

I have been struggling to get stuff now that I'm 298. I realize that statistically makes sense as its lot more likely to lower gear, but I like to unlock perks and stuff while I'm farming for engrams and just want to make sure I'm not hurting my chances.

I'm positive. I had an exotic helm engram drop for me when I was 290. I didn't decode it until I got over 300, and it decoded to 310.

BLCKATK

You're in, and didn't get purged :)

I want to thank all of you for being my friend as the "Mutual Friends" feature made this WAY less of an impossible task.

Oh wow, well I never would have known, because the DGAF Community isn't showing up on my Communities screen, nor can I view it through mutual friends.

No idea how to fix it, I've tried rebooting my console and relogging. Maybe I need to get kicked and reinvited? Sorry for the trouble...

Gragen

Anyone here have experience with year 2 monte carlo? Wondering if the 150 marks I'd have to use to get it is worth it.

I'm stuck at max marks with no idea what to spend them on, have already got hung jury, the vanity, the vertigo and the dead orbit shotgun.

Anything else from any vendor worth getting? To think that I thought the 200 mark limit would be a problem before the taken king even released.

Deku Tree

The new power system makes me not want to use exotic primaries or secondary's most of the time. It doesn't help that I've never gotten a raid heavy weapon to drop yet.

I only reach max power by equipping raid primaries and secondaries plus my exotic swords.

Then for Daughters and Oryx it's all about ToM.

noomi

I'm stuck at max marks with no idea what to spend them on, have already got hung jury, the vanity, the vertigo and the dead orbit shotgun.

Anything else from any vendor worth getting? To think that I thought the 200 mark limit would be a problem before the taken king even released.

Hah, literally just posted the same thing. Start buying planetary mats :p

Ok so no reply from K1t4j so for tonights raid we have the following people;

01: MandrakeUK
02: IcyTurds
03: Duebrithil
04: Sleepy Buddha
05: three_muffins
06: You?

Is anyone else interested?

We are looking to start fresh in about an 90 mins or so.

One spot let, anyone interested?

This may be common knowledge to some, but this is good advice I just read about on reddit:

The Vanguard Strikes Buff Stacks up to 3 Times ONLY

In the comments, it's determined that if you wait until your Vanguard strike bonus is at it's max and then turn in your bounties during the strike, your faction reputation are multiplied as well.

Looks like people started to test this out on Reddit and it turns out not to be true. The dude didn't realize he was turning in a bounty worth more rep so he got a false positive.

Deku Tree

So I think I'm basically done questing. Still want to finish my red bull quest, and I'm gonna finish my third last void exotic sword quest. Need to rank up the gunsmith a little bit more. Would like to get a sleeper stimulant somehow. And a time to explain too.

And I still don't have my most preferred exotic armors at 310.

But otherwise I feel like I'm done. Now it's just KF raids 3x a week and some strikes and some daily stories and whatever else.

How the fuck. This team I was on got like 20% more kills than the other team and still lost this control game. Absolutely refused to hold a second zone

Why are you doing this to me Lukes?

Afrocious

Yo Nami, give me a time for a flawless run. If you're thinking this weekend, any time Saturday after 12 PM works for me. I go to the gym in the mornings.

Strider

Alright now that I'm done with material farming for this exotic sword who's up for King's Fall?

Mic required. Starting asap

1. Strider

Kyne

now that spoilers are done with..

..what part of the future do you think Oryx will play? From my understanding he's within the touch of malice.

Tecnniqe

Banned
now that spoilers are done with..

..what part of the future do you think Oryx will play? From my understanding he's within the touch of malice.

Oryx is dead, Cabal are mobilizing massive forces (which was to combat Oryx) and will now take our Galaxy instead. More in next DLC

I like the raid hand cannon and none of you ninnies will stop me from using it!

feel so happy for you, i got one and i simply couldnt enjoy it ... ended up infusing it to the Treads Upon Stars, just praying to the scout or pulse drops to my warlock this weekend

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow this Exotic Sword material farming is bad.
I thought you were all just being whiny when I read complaints about it.

But I have farmed 183 helium and gotten 3 materials needed for my sword.
Spent about an hour and a half.
On a planet that has zero Taken public events and therefore zero chances to fight some higher level enemies and get some drops.

Just running around in the Moon farming a material I already have over 1000 of. Good stuff here. Compelling.

* anyone know if getting a ghost with the helium extractor perk would help my progress for this?

Go to Rahool and buy some legendary engrams. Exotic chances at least.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My luck with the class exclusive Strike drops is nil. Haven't had one drop for any of my characters yet.

I'm thinking about farming SABER because I want the warlock helm, but I know the drop rate is shit so I don't really think it's worth if it I have to gamble with RNG and like a 5% drop rate.

Which primaries are people planning to use in IB/Trials?

Juju all day every day in PvP

Top Bottom