• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

ethomaz

Banned
Kept asking here and couldn't get a response... Tested out Draksis used 15 coin and not a single exotic dropped. Just Fyi guys.

(My checkpoint was pre-nerf)
I asked too and some guys said it works yet.

Can anybody confirm? I brought 15 coins already :(

Ok so so for tonights raid we have the following people;

01: MandrakeUK
02: IcyTurds
03: Duebrithil
04: Sleepy Buddha
05: Nightzoor
06: You?

Is anyone else interested? We have one spot open.

We are looking to start fresh as soon as everyone is ready.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Bungie did an awesome job with the Strange Coin drop rate. All I need to do is play the game and I always have plenty come Friday, even if I spent most of them the previous week. I don't need to specifically seek them out and grind to get them.

DocSeuss

I've gotten all the way through King's Fall to Oryx twice now, but I don't think the guys I've played with are quite organized enough to pull it off. I don't suppose anyone would like to take me along? I can do the other encounters no problem.

PSN's Squiddity. I'll be ready in 20-30 minutes.

*waves*

Is there a consensus on what the best legendary pulse rifle is right now? I use the Villainy and like it a lot, but if there's a better one I'd like to know.

Primarily for PvE.

I've gotten all the way through King's Fall to Oryx twice now, but I don't think the guys I've played with are quite organized enough to pull it off. I don't suppose anyone would like to take me along? I can do the other encounters no problem.

PSN's Squiddity. I'll be ready in 20-30 minutes.

*waves*

Cool, Adding you now :)

k1t4j

Hey mandrake, sorry for not making it on time for your raid. I'll only be home later, figures....

Hope you guys have fun and get some sweet loot!

Sorry again guys :(

I was playing yesterday's rift daily crucible, only using my hilt. I'm sorry to my team, but I'm going to need to do it 4-5 more times, at least. Putting the exoitc sword behind that gate is a recipe for bad play though, so I don't really feel that bad. Getting the best loot (legendary hand canon, and a blue engram) at the end of the match made me laugh though.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I was playing yesterday's rift daily crucible, only using my hilt. I'm sorry to my team, but I'm going to need to do it 4-5 more times, at least. Putting the exoitc sword behind that gate is a recipe for bad play though, so I don't really feel that bad. Getting the best loot (legendary hand canon, and a blue engram) at the end of the match made me laugh though.

It's a lot easier to just camp the heavy, grab the heavy, wait 20 seconds for everyone else to spend their heavy, then go chop everyone up. I think it took me 2 matches?

Get a Fireteam together and play Rumble a couple of times. You still have access to team chat, so you guys can cheese through it. Everyone wins!

Yeah, I know a couple people that also need to get this done. Maybe I'll try that.

You can try setting up a sweaty if you have the needed amount of players. I am going to probably do that with some guys I play with as most are all on the same part of the quest and some of us live relatively nearby eachother. Hopefully they can knock out their sword and holliday quests rather quickly that way.

stb

You can try setting up a sweaty if you have the needed amount of players. I am going to probably do that with some guys I play with as most are all on the same part of the quest and some of us live relatively nearby eachother. Hopefully they can knock out their sword and holliday quests rather quickly that way.

I've heard that's super effective. *shifty looks*

The NFS beta reminds me of Destiny.

Just wondering if you completed all possible quests on your main before moving to your alt?

Kind of. I mean, I completed all the PVE ones that were available at that point except for the Exotic Sword (currently doing that). The PVP ones and the ones that involve the Gunsmith rank are still open or not available.

Jumped to hunter. Got it to 294 with like 15 quests available.

Started Titan and 2 hours later he is 288. This was so fast. Havent even finished the story yet.

I've got two Ghosts which pick up Spintmetal and Worm Spores from engram drops. Does anyone sell a Relic Iron one?

For those who love the engram looting ghots, you can buy four of the five planet/mat ghosts (75 marks each) from vendors. Moon/Helium Coils can only be obtained by RNG.

Drednaught/Wormspore is from your class vanguard
Earth/Spinmetal, Mars/Iron Relic, and Venus/Spirit bloom are all at the Crucible Handler.

Edit: I really wish the factions each had their own ghost. I would love a FWC ghost.

vctor182

What if?
The First Curse was used by the guardian who became Dregden Yor and it was transformed to Thorn?

Also, have you guys checked the stats of that gun?? I'm sure it's gonna be just "okay" like Thorn was.

About to start the nightfall, need a fireteam. This is my first nightfall post Taken King update, so I expect I'll die a bit! I'm a 293 Hunter..

Anyone interested?

Bungie did an awesome job with the Strange Coin drop rate. All I need to do is play the game and I always have plenty come Friday, even if I spent most of them the previous week. I don't need to specifically seek them out and grind to get them.

Just don't forget that if you buy exotics with those you didn't earn it!!!! /s

Top Bottom