• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I love the new warlock super.

Totally destroys everything.

It is the real shit.

cJlBUVL.gif

Hzoltan69

Is the spindle still 310? If I got it on a character once already, can I get it again or only on a different char?

Edit: provided we get the mission again as the daily...

Kyoufu

Some creatures of the Hive strain against the Will of Oryx. Alak-Hul the Darkblade is one such. Long ago he fomented rebellion against the King, and attempted to take his mantle. Alak-Hul failed, and now awaits the 'mercy' of the Hive. Given the chance, the Darkblade will step in to take Oryx's crown. We must not allow another Prince to rise.

I love Eris. She knows more about the Hive than the Hive themselves.

Thinking about trying the raid tomorrow. Anybody have a link to the best strategies right now? Or a video (there's a ton, but I'm not interested in watching a 7 hour stream). I don't care about spoilers... just want to execute on the plan.

ethomaz

Banned
Are you faring with Three Of Coins? Where is the best place at the moment?
Draksis is the fastest way I guess.

1 Use one coin
2 Get his health to less than 5%
3 Kill you and him with a rocket on floor
4 Get back to 1 again

Do that in a loop... you can farm like 1 one coin each 30 seconds if you are fast to down his health.

PS. I hold the Draksis CP so I don't need even do the mission anymore (unless I make a mistake lol).

1 Use one coin
2 Get the his health to low
4 Get back to 1 again

Do that in a loop... you can farm like 1 one coin each 30 seconds if you are fast to down his health.

You're wasting coins doing this. Isn't there a 5-10 minute cool down now?

SeanR1221

1 Use one coin
4 Get back to 1 again

PS. I hold the Draksis CP so I don't need even do the mission anymore (unless I make a mistake lol).

But isn't that nerfed?

darknil

Yesterday I finally tried the new raid, it was a blast. My group only reached the Auras part but I think it was pretty good for a discovery run without knowing anything and in 1.5hrs

Later I'll search for a group here, want that sweet raid gear but one without much CPs would be more fun. It's raiding viable before getting Trials Fridays next week?

Edit: Also, LOL at the wind tunnel bug, had a big laugh when one of us got stuck for 5 minutes.

LiK

Yea, 3oC has cooldown now but I dunno the specific time. You just can't keep respawning to do it anymore

LiK

I'm getting pretty tired of getting every purple engram that is a class item. I would like armor or guns please.

1 Use one coin
4 Get back to 1 again

don't do this. there is a timer/cooldown.

ethomaz

Banned
Yea, 3oC has cooldown now but I dunno the specific time. You just can't keep respawning to do it anymore
There is nothing about that in the Bungie hotfixes.

Edit - I found it.

"Three of Coins now provides a smaller increase in Exotic Engram drop chance when rapidly killing Ultras"

That doesn't mean that much... it works yet.

Strider

I'm quite certain we just completed the most sloppy Warpriest fight of all time rofl

5 of us died at one time... Then had to restart a glyph sequence... it was ugly

xinek

Anyone available to help me on this Summoner's Circle mission? I HATE IT. No actual difficulty, just waves upon waves of obnoxious adds, and I HATE having my movement restricted in games. Ugh, I'm not enjoying this at all.

PSN legilimens, please join me if you like to shoot things!

blackflag

There is nothing about that in the Bungie hotfixes.

Edit - I found it.

"Three of Coins now provides a smaller increase in Exotic Engram drop chance when rapidly killing Ultras"

That doesn't mean that much... it works yet.

it works but not much imo. I had 80 coins last week and got 3 exotics from there. This week i'm only using them on strikes and stuff

Dave_6

I got a primary purple yesterday. It decoded into an exotic. The third fucking Suros I've gotten.

That would be my luck since I finally just bought the Y2 Suros. I did get one special legendary that turned into the Hereafter. Other than that, my Y2 exotic drops have been nil.

Langy

Gaf, any friday night raids forming right now or anyone need an extra? i've ran the raid twice up to last boss but the teams just seem to fall apart at that point, so i still havent finished it. Really want to get it done if i can.

I'm currently at 301 light and ready to go asap. psn is Langoit...

LTWood12

Yeap... I read that now.

But that didn't mean the increase is not there... just is smaller if you kill faster.
I will try again now to see what happens... more 10 coins.

I don't know why you're insisting on using your 3 of coins in this way when they're explicitly telling you it's not going to work nearly as well. But if you're willing to do the research for the rest of us, good on ya.

Top Bottom