• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

So uh...anybody need a 6th for a Kings Fall either starting fresh or at the War Priest? wLevel 302-304 Hunter (Depending on the gear I equip) and I have all day.

E92 M3

If that's the chase then I'll be playing Fallout 4 this holiday since I'm pretty much 310 already.

But the whole fun is not chasing a level, but getting loot!!!!!!!!!!!!!^23

The worst is trying to get good gear. Can't till I can just play with all of my characters well equipped.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yes. You need at least 1 from a Tier 3 CoO to hit 45 fragments though. There's only 44 out there right now available outside the 3 that come from the 3 Tier 3's.

yea, I thought it was 46 but it was really 45 (I got 46). the CoO ones are pretty easy to get especially if 1-2 guys has exotic swords. bosses go down fast.

I'm curently at 35/50. I might have some I can get from patrol but since I've gotten them on other characters I don't know which ones I'm missing since I'm using the grimoire cards checklist. http://destinytracker.com/destiny/calcified_fragments_checklist/xbox/VE3TRO

These are what I have left that I haven't got with any characters. I was doing it in order l night but this morning gone off track and just gone for the ones missing.

I would kill for a weapon engram. All of the 3oC's I've ever used and I've only gotten four weapon engrams, three primary, and two of them vanilla weapons. I have a mountain of exotic helmets, gloves, and chest pieces but no Telesto, Jade Rabbit, Hereafter or a lot of year 1s.

Finally got the warsat on earth, now Mars is all that remains which I hear is worse ;_;

I was finally able to get it on Buried City last night. It helped that I had another person with me and we camped all three Warsat PE locations (scablands, buried city, and the barrens).

Jabronium

Finally got the warsat on earth, now Mars is all that remains which I hear is worse ;_;

After spending hours on earth with nothing last night, knocked out earth, mars, and the moon all in half an hour this AM. Hopefully you get as lucky. Now I'm just waiting for the strike to open tomorrow.

Anyone doing the exotic sword strike? Need the solar one on my titan.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If that's the case then I'll be playing Fallout 4 this holiday since I'm pretty much 310 already.

Haha yeah, I can get my guys to 309, just need 310 ghost really. Not a huge incentive to do hard mode if this is the case unless the weapon drops are awesome, in which case I'll do it until I get the drop and never again. Pretty much what I did with Atheon HM.

Tovarisc

But the whole fun is not chasing a level, but getting loot!!!!!!!!!!!!!^23

The worst is trying to get good gear. Can't till I can just play with all of my characters well equipped.

I kinda stopped hoping for good gear drops moment all my characters passed 290 mark in Light. Engrams keep giving low tier, high 260 to mid 280 light, gear to all characters so my only hope is getting super lucky in raid so chase for loot isn't that thrilling :/

Alright DGAF...

I jumped on this morning and rolled a few engrams. All 290 guantlets. All my chars are 300+...yay shards. I also finished by Gunslinger PVP quest and got that sexy emblem. I did my warlock last week.

I'm waiting on my gurl to come over so we can go apple picking and bake delicious treats. In the meantime, I'm playing PVP, working on my bladedancer emblem and listenin to this on repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G5UwCyr_g8

Sorry LT. I love 90s R&B but I needs my Phil

darthbob

I bet legacy crucible playlist folks get really salty when you hammer time them, and they don't have hammer time.

Went on a Vanguard Legacy streak last week and the other two players started punching me when I spawned in with my Touch of Malice.

Salty as fuck.

Kyoufu

I kinda stopped hoping for good gear drops moment all my characters passed 290 mark in Light. Engrams keep giving low tier, high 260 to mid 280 light, gear to all characters so my only hope is getting super lucky in raid so chase for loot isn't that thrilling :/

Getting 300ish drops in the raid is a total waste of my time. I bought Disgaea 5 today.

Venfayth

Sitting on just Vanilla Destiny right now. Started playing again (quit shortly after I bought it, just didn't click) and I'm up to level 15. I'm enjoying myself but not quite sure yet if I should buy TTK.

Is there any reason to buy it right now? Or if I'm still evaluating it, should I hit whatever the level cap is first and then decide.

Wallach

If that's the case then I'll be playing Fallout 4 this holiday since I'm pretty much 310 already.

I'll probably be in the same boat, but I'm not real upset or surprised by that or anything. That is how I have generally played Destiny (and a number of other "service" type games). It'll be here whenever I want to get back to it.

E92 M3

Which comments? Link plz?

In the last OT where he said anything above 300 is gravy. Kinda hinted at the fact that people shouldn't panic about not being 310.

How many times have you done the raid?

After two weeks of being stuck at 299 I jumped to 303 in the course of 1 raid! Chest piece, cloak, sniper and hand canon in the run on my hunter.

Run oryx again on my Titan and get a pulse rifle! Not a bad night. Now I just need to start the new quests on my warlock and get him raid ready!

Socat

Sitting on just Vanilla Destiny right now. Started playing again (quit shortly after I bought it, just didn't click) and I'm up to level 15. I'm enjoying myself but not quite sure yet if I should buy TTK.

Is there any reason to buy it right now? Or if I'm still evaluating it, should I hit whatever the level cap is first and then decide.

TTK was the best thing to happen to Destiny, followed closely by HOW. I would definitely take the plunge, makes a good game great.

PuMa

Alright DGAF...

I jumped on this morning and rolled a few engrams. All 290 guantlets. All my chars are 300+...yay shards. I also finished by Gunslinger PVP quest and got that sexy emblem. I did my warlock last week.

I'm waiting on my gurl to come over so we can go apple picking and bake delicious treats. In the meantime, I'm playing PVP, working on my bladedancer emblem and listenin to this on repeat.

It's friday, and you should be working, and I'm jealous. I want to be playing!

Also, listen to this next...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkRKT6T0QLg

Kyoufu

Instead of a chance of an extra drop from Oryx, we should have been able to use an X amount of shards on an incremental Light level increase, e.g. if your Ghost Shell is at 309 and you're just not getting that 310 Ghost to drop then you can trade in a certain amount of shards to upgrade your Ghost by 1 Light, turning it from a 309 to a 310 item.

... in ~30 minutes!

What? PS4 Kings Fall Raid!!
When? Friday, 10am CST

Who?
1) xplicitone
2) AdamKoy
3) ShikiAoi
4) Hawkian
5) BahamutPT
6) Strider

Where? Dreadnaught, duh
Why? Why naught?

How? Wake up. Make Coffee. Turn on PS4. Profit!

Alright, let's see if I have a chance of getting my Warlock raid-ready in the next half hour...

You can do it!

LiK

Instead of a chance of an extra drop from Oryx, we should have been able to use an X amount of shards on an incremental Light level increase, e.g. if your Ghost Shell is at 309 and you're just not getting that 310 Ghost to drop then you can trade in a certain amount of shards to upgrade your Ghost by 1 Light, turning it from a 309 to a 310 item.

or maybe you need to dismantle a certain amount of high level gear to reach that.

LTWood12

Alright DGAF...

The need for PC is completely legitimate. But damn Ape it's Friday! Why not a happier song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW68T84RLHw

Top Bottom