• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

LiK

Touch of Malice is mine finally :D

I think if you clear all the adds it triggers next checkpoint. Then if you fall and die you spawn on the other side of the gate. Happened to me twice so I kept one guy alive on third attempt. If you can platform like champ then its a non-issue, but my guardian has boot soles covered in butter.

the part where you jump under platform? didn't happen to me. i died twice there, iirc. maybe i left one guy alive by mistake. don't remember.

kudoboi

got a 310 zhalo supercell from my exotic engram :D

cAvjgNB.png

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
How are the Eliminate the Target public events not fixed yet???

Just had the one in the Rubicon Wastes.
I locked him up with my bow and then put 4 Sleeper Stimulant shots into him and 8 1000yard shots into him and only popped his shield once. I hid and switched to my Ghalli and then put another five rockets into him and 12 more shots from the 1000yard.
In between using these weapons I was pelting him in the head constantly with my 310 raid scout rifle.
He got away. I couldn't kill him in time to get gold.
His shield would pop only after the two Ghalli rockets and by the time I had reloaded my rocket launcher his shield was back.

In comparison just before that the Wolves were prowling the area and I took down the Archon Priest without using a heavy weapon. And he was surrounded by at least a dozen fallen enemies.

Competely broken!

Broken? Aren't they meant for groups?

LiK

Glad you were able to get it done Lik. Sorry for being unreliable :(

hah, already told you it was not a problem. got RC and another Gaffer to join me so it's all good. now i need to grind the shotgun kills step for Chaperone. fuck this quest cuz all the new PVP maps are so sniper friendly it's infuriating, lol

EL CUCO

I regret buying the FWC RL. Thing only holds 2 Rockets, 3 with RL ammo bonus armor.

I'd rather run around with a Machine Gun or Bolt-Caster

LTWood12

hah, already told you it was not a problem. got RC and another Gaffer to join me so it's all good. now i need to grind the shotgun kills step for Chaperone. fuck this quest cuz all the new PVP maps are so sniper friendly it's infuriating, lol

Good vibe. Yeah I haven't even really attempted the TLW part of it yet. I'll get around to it at some point. Going to start focusing on getting the Raze-lighter now.

the part where you jump under platform? didn't happen to me. i died twice there, iirc. maybe i left one guy alive by mistake. don't remember.

Yeah I went around and made sure the area was clear, then after slipping and dying on the very first platform it spawned me right next to talking Oryx head.

Frenden

Banned
How is MGO? I am going to play for the first time later today. I did not fi MGS V story though.

I'm having a blast--I didn't even play the story beyond the prologue. I just wanted to shooty shoot other dudes. I don't have time to commit to an open world right now, heh.

Shito

I'm having a blast--I didn't even play the story beyond the prologue. I just wanted to shooty shoot other dudes. I don't have time to commit to an open world right now, heh.
That's interesting to hear.
I'm a huge MGS fan, but I couldn't get into MGSV (I usually don't like open worlds); I should give MGO a chance...

LTWood12

jesus, lol. hit 40 on my warlock and went from 186 to 293 in 8 minutes

Almost feels like cheating don't it? Same thing happened to me. Went from like 180 to 299 after buying a helping and decrypting 29 engrams. After doing part of the story & one raid she's at 302.

You off work today?

Deku Tree

I regret buying the FWC RL. Thing only holds 2 Rockets, 3 with RL ammo bonus armor.

I'd rather run around with a Machine Gun or Bolt-Caster

Now that I got the 307 Raid HMG, I regret buying the 280 NM HMG... I will always just use the Raid one if I need a HMG.

BTW I think all RL now only hold max 2 rockets in PvP. Three with Tripod. Four with Tripod plus extra RL ammo perk.

I think RL in general are kinda useless in TTK.

I expect that RL will be the Go To weapon for the Heavy Round in Trials.

In my 37 years of gaming, I have never played a game more than I have Destiny, as I've now clocked in 620+ hours according to destinystatus.com. I know a ton of people have done more, but I consider myself VERY casual as a gamer. Hell, this doubles the amount of time I spent with WoW over the course of four years.

It's funny to me that I just realized that an 80-100 hour jaunt through Fallout 4 will only be a minor break in my Destiny playing time.

Touch of Malice is mine finally :D

I think if you clear all the adds it triggers next checkpoint. Then if you fall and die you spawn on the other side of the gate. Happened to me twice so I kept one guy alive on third attempt. If you can platform like champ then its a non-issue, but my guardian has boot soles covered in butter.

Congrats dude! Nobody commented when I got mine and I know it was a pain in the ass so here's some validation for you haha

Deku Tree

Thanks to this beauty which I got this morning:

CQ3tjRZUYAAy1QI.jpg

RNG you have been defeated for now:

CQ3o3APUsAANXPd.jpg

Just waiting for First Curse quest next week and to eventually do the Chaperone quest...

... and Time to Explain whenever we learn more about you!

Mupod

I wonder if I can somehow make a raid happen while I'm stuck at my parents' for the long weekend. I really want to show my brother in law what Destiny is like now, he's actually the one who sold me my copy of the game last year. He never got to see any raids or anything.

I'd feel bad if I had to ditch because the raid went overlong or something though.

At any rate I can probably get some work done on the many tedious menial tasks I have been putting off, like Calcified Fragments, the PVP questline, leveling subclasses for my alts, the solar sword, so on. I's funny how hitting level 40/300 light on a character is the easiest thing about making a new character.

Sullichin

In my 37 years of gaming, I have never played a game more than I have Destiny, as I've now clocked in 620+ hours according to destinystatus.com. I know a ton of people have done more, but I consider myself VERY casual as a gamer. Hell, this doubles the amount of time I spent with WoW over the course of four years.

It's funny to me that I just realized that an 80-100 hour jaunt through Fallout 4 will only be a minor break in my Destiny playing time.

795 hours on my Warlock
778 on my Hunter

Fuckkkk. Looking at active time played, it's 466 and 427. That's still crazy. PVP Time used to be higher than PVE but that's been changing since TTK. Rank 95 cryptarch on my Warlock... flashbacks of doing strikes over and over and over for a shot at Hawkmoon.

PuMa

i got it last night and nobody gave a shit on Twitter compared to me getting SS, lol. ToM is so common.

That's why I really don't like all of these exotic quests. The results are nothing special because everyone has them. It's like...ho-hum.

LTWood12

Thanks to this beauty which I got this morning:

CQ3tjRZUYAAy1QI.jpg

RNG you have been defeated for now:

CQ3o3APUsAANXPd.jpg

Just waiting for First Curse quest next week and to eventually do the Chaperone quest...

... and Time to Explain whenever we learn more about you!

Zhalo Supercell is so beautiful. And at 310 no less.

Deku is the .01%

Occupy Deku.

That's why I really don't like all of these exotic quests. The results are nothing special because everyone has them. It's like...ho-hum.

I get that. But the satisfaction of getting my first exotic sword last night (Bolt-Caster), without having to rely on RNG was incredibly satisfying. Even more so since all I had to do was pour a few motes into it to max it out. Made the hunt for warsats less soul destroying having a new toy to play around with. I'm one of the last ones here to get one exotic sword let alone all 3, but it's nice knowing it's up to me when I can get it.

Sullichin

Nah it just seems like it cuz GAF. I got Chaperone the first day it was available and I was sure i would see it all over Crucible, but I didn't. Really not seeing much ToM in the wild either.. just from the GAF members on my friends list. I definitely don't have it and it seems like a huuge chore to get. :(

dB Viper

Can't seem to get past 303 w/ loot drops

Found:
6 ghosts shells.. all 300.
3 boots... all 303
3 auto rufles... all 302.
1 Pulse... 302.

meanwhile, fireteam members get 306-310 snipers, scouts, boots, chest pieces etc.

/salt

Top Bottom