• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Exotic Engram gave me 310 Ahamkara Grasps. Already have 292's I never use, so I infused them into my raid shoulders, they went from 304 to 310. Nice!

Invested the rest in 3oC's. Had planned to buy two Exotic Engrams from Xur, but messed up my calculations. ><

So I was catching up on the thread, and saw your suggestion. Thanks! I did and got the same, some 310 Ahamakara arms for my warlock, and since that's my favorite exotic armor for him, its perfect, and I'm finally 302 now.

Having trouble sharding my old raid weapons. I worked so hard for it and they're all so unique.

I think I can work up to sharding Crota's End stuff. Fang was great, but I don't have a lot of fondness for it. Swordbreaker! To finally cast off my fear of Minotaurs! Oversoul was fun too 'til I re-discovered Praedyth's Timepiece. But man, every piece of VoG gear is so good. And I've had a year of memories to go along with it.

Anyone else having trouble sharding Year 1 stuff?

(Also, no worries about PoE gear. SINCE I NEVER GOT A DROP FROM SKOLAS and didn't buy any weapons that had Shank burn on them.)

Randoms can't handle anything beyond pointing a gun at enemy and shooting. Anything more complex and it goes to hell.

Randoms, the bane of Destiny matchmaking. It is so frustrsting to be with scrubs, although most content can be reasonably completed with scrubs.

Usually, I outperform both Blueberries combined in a Strike playlist mission, but I did run into a guy the other day that embarrassed me, I couldnt keep up with him, he was running ahead of me and destroying everything in his path before I could get to it. Was very impressive. It is rare to run into folks like that.

Kyne

Still trying to get this filled for a fresh King's Fall run tonight at 8pm CT (5 hours from this post)

All I ask is that you have a mic and be friendly/patient.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. JohnofMars
5. Appletz

Alt1: HTVfanatic
Alt2:

Couple of newbies involved so I'd prefer someone sort of experienced for the last spot. Leave your PSN!

Probably a daft question but I was sorting through all my blue armour, does whilst using x subclass grants you extra armour work in Crucible?

On crucible I can't wait for IB/Trials and no one can use there yr1 crutch weapons,Ive deliberately made the effort not to so Red Death - conspiracy theory/1000yd - Vertigo/Raid HMG is the loadout of choice and have been pulling decent numbers

Afrocious

I'm fortunate in strikes where I go in with randoms. In The Shadow Thief, I don't get why people hang back to kill enemies on the way to the Ketch lift. Is it because they're doing bounties or aiming for loot?

I'm usually the only person at the Ketch trying to kill that stupid captain.

Tovarisc

It's.... it's done!
CQ5sAWHWwAAtiuT.png:orig

CQ5r_rBW8AAVwXr.jpg:orig

Edit: Used 9 3oC's, 0 exotics :(

Cronen

Is An Insurmountable Skullfort worth the 13 coins? I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore Destiny player (yet?). Is this a good helmet for me to get?

LiK

Is An Insurmountable Skullfort worth the 13 coins? I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore Destiny player (yet?). Is this a good helmet for me to get?

Not worth it. Only get it if you like the look of it. The perks are weak.

Edit: nm, I was thinking of Year 1 but I prefer the new gauntlets instead.

It got a nice buff for Year 2, so I'd say yes.

It's fun for Sunbreakers in both Story/Strikes (Melting Point makes bosses,well, melt.) as well as Non-Trials PvP (Use Thermal Vent on your melee and you can one-shot people with your melee).

It's no good for other subclasses.

Jabronium

Any indication what the power curve will be like for IB? Wondering how much of a disadvantage a 290 would be at vs a 300 or 310. Guess we'll find out Tuesday.

matmanx1

gonna need to complete the Buckshot Bruiser quest tonight. not a fan of using the Y2 shotties for PVP so far. gonna grab my old ones. Matador or Party Crasher.

Funnily enough I am working on that same quest atm. On a Vita via remote play, no less. It's shocking how effective it is to bounce around the map like an over-caffeinated rabbit while Titan skating using nothing but a shotgun. I'm dying a lot but I'm also getting easy double digit kills.

I imagine many people think that I am a jerk. The good news is that I am almost done with this.

rNilla

gonna need to complete the Buckshot Bruiser quest tonight. not a fan of using the Y2 shotties for PVP so far. gonna grab my old ones. Matador or Party Crasher.

I Matador 64'd it up in Mayhem Rumble like a scumbag and ... liked it.

LiK

Funnily enough I am working on that same quest atm. On a Vita via remote play, no less. It's shocking how effective it is to bounce around the map like an over-caffeinated rabbit while Titan skating using nothing but a shotgun. I'm dying a lot but I'm also getting easy double digit kills.

I imagine many people think that I am a jerk. The good news is that I am almost done with this.

I Matador 64'd it up in Mayhem Rumble like a scumbag and ... liked it.

If Bungie wants me to be a jerk to complete this dumbass quest, I will comply.

Kyne

Still trying to get this filled for a fresh King's Fall run tonight at 8pm CT (4 and a hafl hours from this post)

All I ask is that you have a mic and be friendly/patient.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. JohnofMars
5. Appletz

Alt1: HTVfanatic
Alt2:

Couple of newbies involved so I'd prefer someone sort of experienced for the last spot. Leave your PSN!

fffuu new page.

Ravager61

So I just turned in the repaired thing to the gunsmith for the Sleeper Simulant quest. This is the part where the Fallen SABRE mission should open up but nothing happened. Do I have to wait until tomorrow? Not sure how that works since I finished the first part of the quest today instead of yesterday.

LiK

So I just turned in the repaired thing to the gunsmith for the Sleeper Simulant quest. This is the part where the Fallen SABRE mission should open up but nothing happened. Do I have to wait until tomorrow? Not sure how that works since I finished the first part of the quest today instead of yesterday.

Tomorrow!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Bungie just posted a community focus
It’s okay to divide the game and the Grimoire cards
NO! Just no. Why would you separate the lore from the game! Its the fundamental flaw in this game since day 1. WHY!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Alright I'm confused. Is it 46 or 47 calcified fragments that have been found? I have 7 left to get so that puts me at 46 but if its 47 I'm so lost on where that last one is.

I have 5 in Court of Oryx and 2 in Kingsfall. Really don't want to go through patrol again..

Edit: Yes finally got Last Word from an exotic drop. Finally. I also put all my exotics on the same characters inventory and it seems to stop dupes happening.

Eww Tyre4770 shader get. At least I can finally start the FWC faction quest on my Warlock. I was lacking a shader for 29 ranks...
Already have the exotic New Monarchy butt towel and the Dead Orbit cloak.

Alright I'm confused. Is it 46 or 47 calcified fragments that have been found? I have 7 left to get so that puts me at 46 but if its 47 I'm so lost on where that last one is.

I have 5 in Court of Oryx and 2 in Kingsfall. Really don't want to go through patrol again..

47 have been found, I'm at 47 on my hunter.

Top Bottom