• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

So close, yet so far to 300 Light. I dont know how people got 300+ so fast. I have Raided each week, got a bit unlucky with repeat gear drops, but I am sitting at 299.

Desperately need a Ghost upgrade since it is sitting at 289.

My hunter went through the raid twice and he's got no armor. Just a shell and a cloak >_<

todd360

lol what the fuck?

that's definitely blue in the pic, and definitely green in your pic

plus, stormcallers use arc energy which is blue, which would make sense to make the shirt blue so i definitely think someone screwed up on your order. maybe it's a one of a kind tho

One of a kind you say? hmmm GREEN STORMLOCK SHIRT FOR SALE! ONE OF A KIND! IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS WITH THIS RARE COLLECTORS ITEM! Lets start the bidding at 300 us dollars!

Wear it as a dress. &#128523;

lel

Holy shit. My shirt was like Dark Blue and I can barely see the logo because of it. BUNGLE PLS

They must have found a cheaper shirt maker or something for dat profit. Its definitely made by a different shirt company than my last shirt.

Deku Tree

Omg my ISP says I used 283GB last month. (No caps though.). My wife watches some Netflix but I feel like my main internet usage activity is playing Destiny.

How much bandwidth does it take up to play in groups and use PSN party chat?

Omg my ISP says I used 283GB last month. (No caps though.). My wife watches some Netflix but I feel like my main internet usage activity is playing Destiny.

Definitely not that much. I'm capped at 260 so I'd know.

Tecnniqe

Banned

Playing games online uses close to no Bandwidth.

Netflix streaming HD however... 1-2gigs an episode in size depending on length should be plausible?

Should get this green shirt instead that amazon just posted
CQ6DYCRWwAAQ5GR.jpg:large

Tovarisc

Playing games online uses close to no Bandwidth.

Netflix streaming HD however... 1-2gigs an episode in size depending on length should be plausible?

Easily close to 2GB, if not even pushing towards 3GB for 1h episodes if Netflix is pushing high bitrate stuff.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Easily close to 2GB, if not even pushing towards 3GB for 1h episodes if Netflix is pushing high bitrate stuff.

Yup, i had 3 devices streaming Netflix at once and ISP actually called me and asked why my download amount for the last 24 hours was so abnormal.

I also set steam to download like 60-70 games.

Easily downloaded 2+TB total in 24 hours with streaming going on :D

Edit: If you have access to the router which the PS4 is connected you might be able to see data flow. Should give you an idea of how much it uses.

EL CUCO

305 Doom of Chelchis (Raid Scout) with Eye of the Storm.

Keep or infusion fodder?

Edit: I should probably keep cuz it's 305 like me.
Da'le!

I thought Destiny used a lot more bandwidth than most games... And that talking for hours in PSN party chats also uses a lot of GBs. But I don't really know.

Using party chat and playing Destiny isn't actually all that intensive. At the most, including the TTK download, you should've used about.....30-40 gigs by yourself. Using netflix takes ALOT of data though. That's why some ISPs throttle netflix users.

k1t4j

The Moon was much more generous with it's legendary items from helium fragments than Mars.

Only took me 1h, around 100 mats to grab all 10 solitrons, when I did this on Mars it took me 3h.....

todd360

Already had all the year 2 armor on sale today. Bought two year one heavy engrams and got both guns I was missing. Not bad. Expensive as fuck though.

About to start a fresh kings fall raid and have 2 slots.

Would like a nice clean run, anyone interested?

01: MandrakeUK
02: Sleepy_Buddha
03: Duebrithil
04: IcyTurds
05: you?
06: you?

PSN: MandrakeUK

Top Bottom