• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

SnakeEyes

Banned
I main a warlock, and I have since day 1... And that's how I know that the warlock jump sucks in the raid jumping puzzles.

Yeah it's fine if you know what to do and you spec for agility. I do it first try every time myself... But players may have the wrong specs and wipe for 30 minutes while your waiting because of the horrible warlock jump.
If anything, I'm not looking forward to doing the Raid on my Hunter. Titan/Warlock jumps > Hunter jump

inthrall

I main a warlock, and I have since day 1... And that's how I know that the warlock jump sucks in the raid jumping puzzles.

Yeah it's fine if you know what to do and you spec for agility. I do it first try every time myself... But players may have the wrong specs and wipe for 30 minutes while your waiting because of the horrible warlock jump.

I've seen waaay more hunters struggle than warlocks, particularly on the jumping ships puzzle. Selection bias of course, but their jumps are even more important than the warlock ones

Im so torn between these perks for the raid pulse rifle. Glass half full, life support or firefly? Already got two of those, missing firefly.

KanameYuuki

What's a better perk for the raid pulse rifle? Firefly or glass half full?

Going to do sleeper strike and then go farm some flayers.

If you are going to farm for the cloak at dust palace and need one, please let me know, I want one, mostly void.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Just found some cool guys who did CoO 2 & 3 a few times which got me 4 calcified fragments in a few minutes so now I only need 2 which I can get from Kingsfall and I need to do that still for the three boss drops that go toward Malice.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Best fireteam
CQ6Py0dUEAAqKWb.jpg:large

Legalize & CrackYyo

oSoLucky

Well I have no cap so my internet bill is the same every month. I just have no explanation other than destiny TTK for my huge bandwidth usage spike in September. I wish there was some way I could break it down into the sources of the usage...

... Still if four hours was about 1 GB then that could add up.

Anyone could have the wrong spec on any class and make it harder on themselves. What is your issue with the Warlock jump? I get this repeated to me constantly by friends but no one can adequately convey why it's so inferior to them. FWIW, I probably jump cancel a lot more than the average person and the floatiness is a very good thing to me, not bad.

I hate how the Titan drops like a rock.

chewydogg

So I finished my warsats and turned in the fusion core to banshee...

Do I have to wait until reset for SABRE strike or should I just select it from the director?

What's a better perk for the raid pulse rifle? Firefly or glass half full?

Going to do sleeper strike and then go farm some flayers.

IMO glass half full is a weak perk at least on pulse rifles for PVP. I tested with a 55A-Allfate with GHF pre-2.0 and had to run the magazine really far down to get a significant damage difference. I think the 5% bonus damage from GHF is only on the last 1 or 2 shots. I guess with a GHF roll on an 14-impact pulse you can go from doing 33 to the head to 34 for the head for at least 2 bullets and kill a max armor Titan/Warlock with 2 bursts instead of 3 (33x4+34x4), but it relies on running your ammo dangerously low to begin with, you need to have only 9 or 12 bullets left to pull it off.

And considering how bouncy and unstable Smite of Merain is I think counting on getting 2 bursts with all 6 bullets to the head is unlikely, despite its high range stat. I have life support on mine and I think life support or firefly are the best of the options for SoM.

Deku Tree

So here is where I am at

warlock 307
Hunter 307
Titan 306

Of course depending on weapon choice but I have a few good weapon load outs that are right there... And I can plow through the raid and everything else right now.... So I don't really care about grinding to 310 as fast as possible... I'm not going to infuse non-dup 310 exotics just go get to 308 or 309 etc... I'm not going to consume a massive number of 3oC to try to grind for dup 310s for infusion fodder...

... I'm hoping that my level is good enough for whatever comes next right now.

I guess right now is the time to join the warlock jump defense force.

Players who struggle with warlock jump simply don't know how to use it.

I'm not defending that terrible jump, it is the slowest and weakest but in the case of jumping puzzles where you don't have a time constraint, also the safest.

I'm not defending that terrible jump, it is the slowest and weakest but in the case of jumping puzzles where you don't have a time constraint, also the safest.

It's the worst at scaling blind heights tho

When you're jumping down it's great

When you're jumping up it's horrible

Deku Tree

When I did the paradox daily story secret mission, I had to change my jumping specs to be able to make it into the alternate path to the Templar as a warlock... On a Titan or a Hunter I could jump into the alternate path with any specs.

Top Bottom