• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

anyone wanna do me a solid and help me out with this taken war mars mission? i keep getting the shadow of oryx down to a sliver and then just get annihilated by ads.

MrDaravon

Having all sorts of time to contemplate my life waiting on a Mars warsat. Been using the Ice Breaker since I actually never got the 5k Sniper Rifle kill Grimoire, I'm probably going to get it before I get a warsat lol.

Troy

Banned
Any KF raids starting? I've run it twice on my two 300+ characters, but I'd like to give it a go on my mid 290s warlock. I fear the jumping puzzles though.

Anyone up to the crucible part of their sword? We can head into rumble and do it real quick. Or is there another better method to get it done quick?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What's a better perk for the raid pulse rifle? Firefly or glass half full?

Going to do sleeper strike and then go farm some flayers.

I thought Destiny used a lot more bandwidth than most games... And that talking for hours in PSN party chats also uses a lot of GBs. But I don't really know.

Not really, I've played Destiny on my phone's 4G when my home net was out for a few days. 3 hours of game + party chat was roughly 700-800mb usage. 3 hours without party chat was around half that.

Netflix HD on the other hand, 1 hour episode is anywhere from 2-3 GB.

You can blame your wife for your internet bills :p

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

I'm gonna say Firefly since you're not really gonna be using that thing on bosses and Firefly is nice for clearing adds.

Need a third at final boss for NF..come pop a 3oC and help out!

psn same as gaf

Hopping on!

rc213

Already had all the year 2 armor on sale today. Bought two year one heavy engrams and got both guns I was missing. Not bad. Expensive as fuck though.

I followed your lead bought one, Got Truth which is only heavy I'm missing. Time to load up for IB gear and Truth.

Deku Tree

Nope. Warlock jump is Easy Mode in the Raid.

I main a warlock, and I have since day 1... And that's how I know that the warlock jump sucks in the raid jumping puzzles.

Yeah it's fine if you know what to do and you spec for agility. I do it first try every time myself... But players may have the wrong specs and wipe for 30 minutes while your waiting because of the horrible warlock jump.

Not really, I've played Destiny on my phone's 4G when my home net was out for a few days. 3 hours of game + party chat was roughly 700-800mb usage. 3 hours without party chat was around half that.

Netflix HD on the other hand, 1 hour episode is anywhere from 2-3 GB.

You can blame your wife for your internet bills :p

Well I have no cap so my internet bill is the same every month. I just have no explanation other than destiny TTK for my huge bandwidth usage spike in September. I wish there was some way I could break it down into the sources of the usage...

... Still if four hours was about 1 GB then that could add up.

I hate how painfully slow the Zhalo Supercell's reload is (it's the same reload that pulse rifles use), but this is such a good PvE gun.

what cloak are you farming?

Top Bottom