• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Zocano

I didn't know why I didn't piece it together earlier.

The glowing orb you see through all the story missions is
Toland.

MildSoss

3b17a79a78b83d01762e63de89e7579c.png

Anyone know how to get this emblem by the way? I've searched google and even at the kiosk but all it tells me is it drops from TTK but not from what specifically.

chur

3b17a79a78b83d01762e63de89e7579c.png

Anyone know how to get this emblem by the way? I've searched google and even at the kiosk but all it tells me is it drops from TTK but not from what specifically.
Quest reward from one of the Vanguards. Maybe the quest for completing strikes but I'm not sure.

Bogeypop

But the person who gets the kill only get it?

I'm not entirely sure anymore. At first, yes, I thought whoever killed the Flayer got the Mantle, but then I remember someone else getting a Taniks kill and I got his Cloak, so I thought maybe it was whoever did the most damage. And just yesterday I didn't even damage the Void Flayer and I got the Mantle to drop.

On Ruin Wings-

They have an internal cooldown. This internal cooldown is about 5-6 minutes. You can test it by first loading into an area, you'll see about 3-4 heavy ammo packs drop from the first few enemies you kill, and then nothing will drop afterwards(Or if heavy ammo does drop during this internal cooldown, it's extremely rare.)

That's pretty shitty.

KanameYuuki

Woot, finally a 300 light character, thanks for the invite, that run was smooth.

Any raid missing one person? I'm missing to kill Oryx with my titan to be done with raids this week.

Your runner and roamer need to be putting dps on Oryx heart the whole time.

Do we have to step on bombs at exact same time to detonate and hurt Oryx? We have had twice now where our detonated bombs do no damage

If they don't dps the heart, then Oryx 'Gains the favor of the darkness' which protects him. You also have to detonate the explosions at the same time. Have your runner do a countdown when you stagger him, something like '3 2 1 GO!' so everyone has enough time to get to their bombs.

Deku Tree

The chaperone TLW crucible bounty is totally buggy and horrible.
Long kill streaks = get no percentage increase. One death = lose percenage right away. Ugh.

One TLW kill = 7% increase.. What?

Top Bottom