• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

NeOak

My Eirene RR4 sniper form this week's arms day had luck in the chamber and zen moment. She's an absolute beast. Wish it was better then 280 though.

edit: are all the arms day weapons the same?

Yeah, Everyone can get the same rolls depending on their rep per week.

Is the Tuonela SR4 any good? I just got one with Rescue Mag/Hand laid stock/Firefly. Seems like a an okay Hung Jury replacement since I dont have any DO faction rank. Worth keeping?

Similar but smaller mag and triple tap makes to straight up worse. Same gun otherwise

OT 33 looks like it'll be gone by reset, so I'll get me some jokes in.

When I look at the bottom left and both randoms got an Exotic from a strike

tumblr_nsyhio3X5k1r2g7mto1_500.jpg

Decrypting engrams at the Cryptarch

When the random Warlock pops his lightning super and gets physics'd by a giant shank

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is the Tuonela SR4 any good? I just got one with Rescue Mag/Hand laid stock/Firefly. Seems like a an okay Hung Jury replacement since I dont have any DO faction rank. Worth keeping?
I have that Tuonela and love it, maxed stability and firefly is so much fun. Certainly worth keeping if you don't have a Hung Jury, yes.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Can you dismantle exotics for gunsmith quests that are all like "dismantle this gun type"? I.e. can i buy a Y1 exotic from the kiosk?
Farming for strike specific stuff seems like the most boring thing ever.
haha yeah I can't do it. if it comes it comes.

Bogeypop

So I haven't actually touched my controller for almost ten minutes. Poor Jaktu.

Amazing, last year when I wanted nothing to do with Dust Palace, it was the only Strike I ever got. Now that Strike is harder to find than a Gjallarhorn.

I'm actually browsing a thread about games with ridiculous 1% drop rates while waiting for Dust Palace... How ironic...

Farming for strike specific stuff seems like the most boring thing ever.

Can you dismantle exotics for gunsmith quests that are all like "dismantle this gun type"? I.e. can i buy a Y1 exotic from the kiosk?haha yeah I can't do it. if it comes it comes.

It wouldn't be so bad if we could actually go directly to the Heroic Version of the Strike.

Hung Wei Lo

oh noes..my nephew was over while I was at work and infused and upgraded my legendary swords because his friends were ranting about how awesome swords are in Destiny...I'm shit out of luck in getting all three done on one toon now, aren't I?

Anybody want to farm Dust Palace from the mission select? Waiting for that strike to pop up in heroic seems like a waste of time. Even if the drop rate is half for the standard level 20 at least you know you're getting the strike and it's nice and easy to tear through it.

I want the Arc cloak so want to kill them in order purple red blue or red purple blue. Solar cloak is ok too but not all that interested in the void. Will do that though if someone wants it.

psn = jen867530nine

So far for the level 20 select I'm 0-3 on any cloaks.

Admodieus

Going to do the special Fear's Embrace strike for the last step to get Touch of Malice. Shoot a message to Admodieus on PSN if you want in

VinFTW

So, me and my friend are looking to do Kings Fall on Fridays (including tonight, right now).

We are both unexperienced but are good players and will learn suuuuper quick. We have a lot of raiding experience.

-293 Sun Titan
-296 Lock

PSN ID: vinftw22

chur

oh noes..my nephew was over while I was at work and infused and upgraded my legendary swords because his friends were ranting about how awesome swords are in Destiny...I'm shit out of luck in getting all three done on one toon now, aren't I?
You can do all 3 on one character. Did they actually upgrade all the nodes on each sword? Upgrading the nodes is what actually starts the quest.

Bogeypop

Its exactly because of that that its so boring lol. What cloak do you want? You already have the void right? Why wont you just settle for the void one? D: lol

I actually have all the Cloaks/Mantles. Even multiples of a few. I even got the Solar Flayer Mantle, which is the one I wanted, on my first Heroic Dust Palace when I actually seriously started farming them. I just need the Arc Mantle to have them all, but I'm helping out other people who want the Cloaks/Mantles get theirs first. It's just frustrating waiting almost half an hour for the correct Strike to show up.

Top Bottom