• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Hey I have three people and I am looking for three more to do the Kings fall raid on PS4. I would like at least one experienced as we never finished the raid.

Put in your name if you want in:

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Sent one. It'll be from North_Lights911.

We'll still need two after you so if anybody else wants in just send me a message or friend invite.

ahhh so that was you then? lol sorry...I'll join your chat party in a bit...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
39 more Hadium Flakes and I can hit 300 Light.
deadmanny.png

Think I'm going to call it a night.

Juraash

Being on vacation so you can't play Xur's engram lottery is a serious first world problem. Might have to put the WiFi to the test here for remote play.

Any preferably experienced group need a +1 for raid?

Cleared it alot, and my group seems done for the week and I missed one run for my 305 warlock. Will be free in about an hour.

Spindle/Malice/etc

If newbies are allowed can i have in too? 292 Hunter. Will be ready in about 15 minutes. Just got off work and grabbed food.

PSN - xarab4lyfex

Fresh Raid with some newbie :3
1)rawr
2) rawr's friend
3) SheHateMe
4) DonutTurtle
5) DonutTurtle 's friend
6) xarab4lyfex

edit:
My groups not here. I'd rather do it sooner than later.For fresh raid PSN: sephi22
EDIT: nvm i was late
Sorry I tend to take people in order of their post number. Good luck tho :)
Starting when in ~30 ish? Will be in orbit PSN is the same as my GAF name

Hey I have three people and I am looking for three more to do the Kings fall raid on PS4. I would like at least one experienced as we never finished the raid. My psn is dvader654

Put in your name if you want in:

Does the Vanguard Heroic Strike playlist count towards the mission with Ikora Rey or only the Vanguard Strikes?

Depends on the mission I think? I remember getting missions for the regular Vanguard Playlist and the Heroic one as well.

Edit: But you have to do the one listed. So if it doesn't say Heroic, then Heroic won't count.

Fresh Raid with some newbie :3
1)rawr
2) rawr's friend
3) SheHateMe
4) DonutTurtle
5) DonutTurtle 's friend
6) xarab4lyfex

edit:
Sorry I tend to take people in order of their post number. Good luck tho :)
Starting when in ~30 ish? Will be in orbit PSN is the same as my GAF name

Just finished up. Ready whenever everyone else is.

good lord, dat Eirene with luck in the chamber. This is just stupid lol, it's going to get nerfed so hard.

My Eirene RR4 sniper form this week's arms day had luck in the chamber and zen moment. She's an absolute beast. Wish it was better then 280 though.

edit: are all the arms day weapons the same?

Top Bottom