• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This brings me back memories of a 1up mod back in day when he made a clan in WOW and whined 24/7 because he couldn't get the cape he wanted. And he never did.

Bogeypop

This brings me back memories of a 1up mod back in day when he made a clan in WOW and whined 24/7 because he couldn't get the cape he wanted. And he never did.

Thankfully I don't think the drop rates for the capes are as bad as some of the horror stories I hear about WoW mount farming. Should only take a week or two for people to get them.

On a related note: I'll probably jinx it, but Taniks > Dust Palace, works everytime! (maybe) (sometimes)

Deku Tree

I just had the most frustrating horrible two hours playing PvP working on TLW Chaperone quest... and making little progress... I'm not a PvPer. When I was doing really well my progress wasn't registering, or only registered very slightly... had a seven kill streak and had no percentage progress increase... similarly had a five kill hammer time and no percentage progress increase... then got one close range TLW kill and had a seven percentage progress increase... then I was running across the map and I didn't die and I lost two percent of my progress somehow... and every death counts for one percent progress loss... I'm at 34% and think I can live without the Chaperone...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lmao have you guys seen what the Ace of Spades/TLW animation looks like with Quickdraw? I don't remember noticing it before

Funny story.

Today is the first day I really did a "grind".
I did the raid this morning with dgaf and while waiting in the piston treasure room, people were messing around with their swords and it looked so cool. Well, that and Jigga 2 Manning Crota with a sword alone on xbox1 that I saw last night. Plus I love swords and the 3 hour Warsat boring wait for all 3 places combined just about did me in (sleeper stimulant quest)

So, I gathered ~65 hadium flakes to get my ToM quest continued and my first sword. I levelled it up to 290 and initiated the exotic quest.

First step, 50 majors and 25 people! Im guessing this is the step you can skip for the alts swords by transferring the 290+ sword to them.. I'll have to find the posts

Some guy earlier today tried to tell me Titan is the slowest class Hahaha. He said "sure they're the fastest if you want to go in a straight line"

Dante316

I just had the most frustrating horrible two hours playing PvP working on TLW Chaperone quest... and making little progress... I'm not a PvPer. When I was doing really well my progress wasn't registering, or only registered very slightly... had a seven kill streak and had no percentage progress increase... similarly had a five kill hammer time and no percentage progress increase... then got one close range TLW kill and had a seven percentage progress increase... then I was running across the map and I didn't die and I lost two percent of my progress somehow... and every death counts for one percent progress loss... I'm at 34% and think I can live without the Chaperone...

Play rift, just don't move from the starting area, heavy ammo will spawn nearby. Use a machine gun, then advance and kill as many as u see and use super. It takes time to register sometimes. If u look at the meter every few kills it will mess with ur head.

Got the Darkblade Helm which I really wanted and the Devouring Maw. The Maw is useless to me (Titan is only character), but I'll throw it in the vault.

I'm getting pretty excited for Trials. I know PvP isn't what it used to be but I love the mode and I'm super curious how it'll play out now.

5 heroic strikes.

Tread upon stars.
Darkblade helmet.

None for me, teammates got both :(

Got Tread Upon Stars. Was a poor man's VoC. Sharded it and went back to my Firefly+Life Support Hung Jury.

Also got the Undying Mind HC and sharded that Fatebringer reskin. Omolon or bust

Why does all the new raid gear look like shit? It's like someone at Bungie said, "make the new raid armor like the Crota shit, but not as good. Yeah I know this is a Taken themed raid, not another hive one, but fuck it. Give 'em more hive looking shit."

In my idealistic dreams I'm hoping that this is just the garbage raid armor and weapons meant only to infuse better gear and that the real good shit is in the hard raid.

Well, Warlock helmet is cool I guess.

Top Bottom