• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Ambitious

Please tell me how to GAFVote. This is amazing (Shaxx voice).

Need blue headflame. Or maybe exotic color headflame.

Just any headflame really.

Luke, dismantle mines, yes?

Edit: Also interesting tweet from bungie.

And yet it don't solve the problem.

Edit2: Call the buff "Little Light"

Indeed it doesn't. They may not get the strike rewards, but all dropped engrams still show up at the postmaster. They can still complete many bounties, as kills by fellow fireteam members do count for them. They still get strike completions for whatever quest that requires them. And even if they want the end rewards, chances are that they might not be aware that AFKing prevents you from getting them. When they finally see the rewards screen, they won't know why they didn't receive anything and will keep AFKing.
don'
When I encounter an AFKer, I make a point by not killing a single enemy until they participate. I shoot them for a while so their controller keeps vibrating, then I dance next to them until they either help or leave. Of course, I try to make the third guy aware of what's happening so they don't have to carry two players instead of just one.

I've had all three on my main.

Let's go flying. Notice Ghaleon is stuck up there.

fghtgh.gif

Lol that happened with one of our raids and the person was a defender so he used his super to get down.

MrDaravon

Does anyone else need or want to help me with Fear's Embrace ToM version (level 41/270 light)? Alternatively I also need to do all 3 Nightfalls, or at the least on my 3rd character who is on that part of Ikora's quest.

Let's go flying. Notice Ghaleon is stuck up there.

fghtgh.gif

Yeah that's happened to me both times I've done that part of the Raid, wound up having to wait for Joining Allies.

Ambitious

Is there still anyone who needs to do the last step of the exotic sword quest (killing the warden)? I have that quest on two different characters.

sure, have checkpoint.

we tried that yesterday, no luck

Ok, eating now but I'll hop online and we can see who else is around that wants to mess with it.

I guess folks gonna spend the weekend trying to figure out what to do for that room.

I dunno, it seems like either someone will have a breakthrough soon-ish or it will run out of juice until Heroic. It's such a small place, there doesn't seem to be that much to test.

Namikaze1

Ok, eating now but I'll hop online and we can see who else is around that wants to mess with it.

I dunno, it seems like either someone will have a breakthrough soon-ish or it will run out of juice until Heroic. It's such a small place, there doesn't seem to be that much to test.
If you guys need one more to mess around in there for this thing, I'm available. Just doing vanguard bounties at the moment.

Ambitious

I think I'm finally gonna pick up my remaining public event packages just so I can get rid of the green icon above the postmaster.

sure, have checkpoint.

we tried that yesterday, no luck

Well if you manage to get in there someone also posted a video of a guy who managed to get 6 of those relics to the golgoroth battle arena. Could be related to his fight. But like you said it seems contained to that room so who knows.

Nicodemic

Anyone down to run kings fall at 12:45 est time? Ps4 the7thAssassin if anyone wants in. Only looking for 2 as I already have 4 wanting to do it. One is a fellow gaffer and his squad have run the raid before, not sure if they finished though. I'm a kings fall virgin. Lvl 298 hunter. Anyone welcome.

Would like to join psn: Nicodemic

Virgin too, Level 294 titan defender

LTWood12

You should do flawless w us then. Shouldn't be too tough except for nerves on the piston jumps.

How'd the raid go last night? Were Stabie and/or Colonel able to tag along?

Went well. Ruthless joined for opening and priest, Afro then took his place and showed me how to gaze at balls, then Lik worked the sisters with us.

Is it possible to get in on this? Had to leave the group I was in because it was late. Don't know what part of the world you live but I reside in the northeastern part of the U.S should be free around 8 p.m. EST

We have our original 6, but I'd be happy to help possibly later. Unfortunately I won't be around until at least 10 eastern probably.

MrDaravon

I am beyond fucking enraged at this ToM mission, I've gotten the essence bringer or whatever down to like 1% health 3 separate times now.

I'm at 4 Engrams out of 23 Coins. The hunt continues tomorrow.

Just need some worthless 310 Primary to infuse my Hawkmoon with. Or a 310 Hawkmoon, I'd take that too.

Deku Tree

Finally Got the best sparrow in the game this morning:

SR-1 Swiftriver

Not the slower SR-0 variant.

It goes fast, and it does the trick flips. If only it wasn't ugly. I guess you can't have it all.

Strider

Man the ability kills for the exotic swords really does take a long time. Damn.

Feel so bad for the Titans that went void...

Frostburn

Just listened to Luke Smith on the Planet Destiny Podcast and now I want to do ANYTHING in Destiny. Cleared the raid on my Warlock and Hunter this week and up to Golgoroth on my Titan but I'm down for pretty much whatever. Anyone need me to help with anything?

Ive got this to come, I just need to get the 25 PvP then glitch all 3 for the quest then Warlock Void, Hunter Solar and Titan Arc and I think I've got ghosts for all 4 materials

Been doing the calcified fragments all afternoon and am at 34/50 and have no stolen runes am I fucked http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/psn/mehrmantrout . Ive also still got the taken wars to do but don't think I can take much more of this it's a whole new level of mind numbing nonsense they've introduced

Thanks again for the help man. Much appreciated
Np, thanks for helping out as well.

Best reason for maining a warlock =D.

All three were fairly easy. Also, I found the rasputin mission to be the best place to farm. You're way less likely to fuck up the checkpoint as opposed to waking the hive.

Laughlin

Two questions for DestinyGAF.

If I buy an exotic weapon engram from Xur, is it guaranteed to be a weapon upgradable to Year 2 levels?

What's the best way to use Three of Coin?

VLEXP, did you get disconnected or did you need to leave?

If it's the latter, we'll need one more for the raid. Currently at Warpriest.

Top Bottom