• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Daemul

So you can save some marks by not doing the Y1 -> Y2 unlock and just buying the Y2 versions from Xur when available.

This is exactly what I have been doing, I haven't spent a single mark on any Y2 exotic from the kiosks, I've unlocked nearly all of them from encrypting exotic engrams and buying them from Xur, the only ones I'm missing are Red Death, Thunderlord, Truth and Bad Juju, which will be sold by Xur in time.

Ain't no point in spending thousands of marks to unlock shit when you have much more cost efficient ways of getting them.

What's your method for doing it faster?

And don't say mayhem clash because I can't even approach all the Sunbreakers in that mode.
Siege of Warmind (Rasputin) + bad juju

See below:

Np, thanks for helping out as well.

Best reason for maining a warlock =D.

All three were fairly easy. Also, I found the rasputin mission to be the best place to farm. You're way less likely to fuck up the checkpoint as opposed to waking the hive.

I'm doing it with Hunter and its equally easy for all three elements. Siege of Warmind + Bad Juju and you get 2 supers per run, and the whole thing takes 20-30min max. Collecting rares is the most tedious part of the quest.

FatBaby

Anyone need an extra body for the raid? Played it last night with a group that got up to the totems but people had to bail due to it being late and such. I've never done the raid before so kinda looking for someone to show me the ropes. I'm light level 296

PSN: FatBaby

EDIT: Found a group at the moment.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone for some chill Heroic strikes on farm mode? Don't wanna deal with randoms, quitters and AFKers.

PSN: ultrajari

Strider

Well I'm done now anyway. And meh on waking the hive. I've done that enough for a lifetime lol

Is this last strike doable solo? I have about 30 minutes to do it before I gotta go.

Edit: Oh wait. "Wait for Armsday"

*sigh*

Ambitious

Well I'm done now anyway. And meh on waking the hive. I've done that enough for a lifetime lol

Is this last strike doable solo? I have about 30 minutes to do it before I gotta go.

Are you talking about the exotic sword quest? The one where you have to kill a Warden and Darkblade within 30 seconds of each other? If so, join me. We're two already. Which warden do you need to kill? I need the Arc Warden, Minimumhippo needs the Void Warden.

Daemul

I can't believe people are trying so hard on Twitch to unlock a secret that probably gives you another 2 moldering shards, some wormspore, and some primary ammo synth.

I gave friends of mine the same warning, but that hasn't deterred them from spending hours on that shit. I'm not looking forward to their inevitable bitching when all they get is moldering shards and a rune for their effort.

Oh lord feels like I missed like 3 or 4 raids weeks with this awful internet service, so fas I was trying to join El Cuco group then darkness

what did I missed, guys, guys!?

Strider

Are you talking about the exotic sword quest? The one where you have to kill a Warden and Darkblade within 30 seconds of each other? If so, join me. We're two already. Which warden do you need to kill? I need the Arc Warden, Minimumhippo needs the Void Warden.

Yea I was but apparently I have to wait for Armsday :/ I thought it was strike first then wait for armsday....

Strider

The one game I tried Mayhem I got 6% toward the ability kills. The way I was doing it in patrol was faster than that.

--

I did the first 50% or so with a mix of crucible and strikes. The patrol way went way faster for that second half. Just maxed int and went to high traffic areas... Could fill my super meter really fast.

Waking the hive or that Siege of Warmind mission is probably overall the best for it tho.

RoKKeR

Want to put a group together for the Raid on Xbox One. My buddy and I have not run it yet, (LL 298 and 290) so if anybody wants to jump in and guide us along (or struggle with us) let me know! Looking to start around 2:15 EST.

Message me (RoKKeR IV) or fellow GAFer (Noons End) and we'll invite you.

XB1:
1. RoKKeR IV
2. Noons End

How'd the raid go last night? Were Stabie and/or Colonel able to tag along?

Went well. Ruthless joined for opening and priest, Afro then took his place and showed me how to gaze at balls, then Lik worked the sisters with us.

We have our original 6, but I'd be happy to help possibly later. Unfortunately I won't be around until at least 10 eastern probably.

How long should Oryx take?

And are y'all flexible enough to do an Oryx run tomorrow night instead?

(About to check if tonight is feasible.)

gdt

Ok looking to start a Kings Fall raid on ps4. I've done everything except beat Oryx.

1. Gdt5016

Magwik

Banned
The second I got my Titan to 40 I went to the tower and threw on all of my spare gear and his light level went from 190 to 259

Ambitious

I need the void sword!

I just sent you a friend request (I'm ps_flocki). Please join as soon as you're ready. Minimumhippo is going for the Void sword as well, but I'm going for the Arc sword. So let's bring both wardens and the boss down to a sliver of health and then kill all of them.

Korosenai

Isn't there a glitch with the exotic sword quests, where you can technically do all of the quests on one character?

I've already got the solar sword on my hunter, but i'd like to do the quests for the arc and void one on my hunter as well.

LTWood12

How long should Oryx take?

And are y'all flexible enough to do an Oryx run tomorrow night instead?

(About to check if tonight is feasible.)

Me and T are definitely doing it tonight, and I can't tomorrow. I can help you on Monday night though if you still need it.

With Drizzay, me, T, Colonel, you, and Definity I'd say as fast as half an hour, or as slow as 90 min

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Invective and Monte Carlo dropped for me today. Got a good collection of exotic weapons already.

Hawkmoon, Suros Regime, Monte Carlo, Zhalo Supercell, Bad Juju, Boonlean Gemini, Invective, 4th Horseman, Telesto and Truth.

Been trying all day for the Darkblade helm to drop. Seems impossible to even get a Legendary helm engram to drop and I don't have enough Marks to purchase one. Maybe on Monday I'll run with my Titan in Kingsfall and see if I can get the War Numen.

Also been running this setup on my Warlock and its insane for PVE. Orb drops along with loads of double kills fill my super bar up really quick thanks to the Zhalo perk "Bolts from the Blue" plus other things its just non stop lightning lol.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/Gear/1/4611686018429582009/2305843009229367312

cpaxbc.jpg

Top Bottom