• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Ambitious

So the Susanoo keeps its transfused element permanently (until you die)? That's a real shame. It would be so much more versatile if the elemental change was only temporary.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just about capped on Legendary marks, not sure what to spend them on at this point. I have all the vendor weapons I care for, unless there's one I'm sleeping on. Should I just stock up on some resources?

Bold One

is it worth getting TLW year 2? for the Tex Mech quest in the crucible, the year 1 version is alright but I am at wit's end

Frostburn

What do you guys think about the Tlaloc? Is it worth using if you're not a sunsinger?
Is the perk even good and substantial?

It does some crazy work in PVP with your super up, any 1v1 and most 1v2 battles I can win simply due to the amount of damage that thing puts out with the increased fire rate. In PVE I think there are better things to use for the most part but it could be helpful in progression raiding when harder modes are out and you want to have that wipe protection but I find myself using MoT, Exotic Sword or Black Spindle for my exotic slot for raiding.

Me and my buddy are looking to raid. He's 290 somethin, I'm 299. Last week was the first time I tried it and I got as far as the sisters. So I haven't faced Oryx yet, but I kind if know the machanics. Need 4 more for a fresh raid, newbies and vets welcome.
1. xx_BATMANx
2. Spongenugget

So me and a friend are bored, any raids up?
Let's do it!

k1t4j

Earlier this afternoon I played some strikes with randoms and grabbed 5 exotic engrams before having rush out to go for dinner.

Just came back and got:

310 zhalo
310 suros
310 invective
310 claws of ahamkara
290 Alpha lupi.

With that 310 suros my body is ready for IB for sure. :D

Earlier this afternoon I played some strikes with randoms and grabbed 5 exotic engrams before having rush out to go for dinner.

Just came back and got:

310 zhalo
310 suros
310 invective
310 claws of ahamkara
290 Alpha lupi.

With that 310 suros my body is ready for IB for sure. :D

Did you do three of coins and which strike playlist? I need to start farming for exotic engrams

You can do it in patrol. Go like you're doing the Darkblade strike. When you get to the door in the founts on the way to the asylum you'll have to kill three major knights with one super.
That's not true. You need to kill all three within ten seconds. No super necessary. Easier with friends. We just sworded them on the count of three.

Not all were great but I can name far more good/great Year 1 maps than I can from Year 2.

Year 2 maps are so bad I just pick the Classic playlists.

it's not about the quantity - obviously - because there are more year one maps than there are year two maps.

if you think the quality has deteriorated then i'd disagree. because the ratio of good to bad maps is about the same.

Mupod

I deleted my human female hunter because she looked bad in tower lighting despite being a 10/10 qt in the character creator

then I ended up making the exact same character with slightly different skin tone and hair colour because everything else just looks bad. I ended up doing the same thing earlier when I remade my Exo, remade the character from scratch and realized I'd just made the same character again. It's like there's only one path for me to take.

My Awoken looked fine everywhere but I wanted to have one of each race. They really should put in some kind of character recustomization, but only AFTER they add in a lot more options. And some human faces that aren't freakish Hive abominations.

Kyoufu

it's not about the quantity - obviously - because there are more year one maps than there are year two maps.

if you think the quality has deteriorated then i'd disagree. because the ratio of good to bad maps is about the same.

Can you name any good Year 2 maps? I struggle, honestly. Maybe Bannerfall?

I think the quality has definitely deteriorated.

Can you name any good Year 2 maps? I struggle, honestly. Maybe Bannerfall?

I think the quality has definitely deteriorated.

I can name several that are good in specific gametypes the same as the case was with year one. If you want to argue that the quality has deteriorated, then I'd say it didn't start with TTK.

SpecX

I'm stuck on the boss battle in Fear's Embrace on Phobos. Anyone need this quest and willing to help? PSN Dark1421

Top Bottom