• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

GutZ31

Destiny GAF Community is accepting requests effective immediately.

If you have requested to be added over the last 48 hours by PM on NeoGAF, congratulations, you have likely been cleared.
Your next step to claiming entry should be checking your notifications for invites to Destiny GAF Community.
If you can not find an invite in your notifications, please wait 30 minutes, and request an invitation from one of the mods again.

Only request another invite after you have checked your notifications, as the Community will not automatically show up in your friends list/Communities.

For reference, the current mods for the group are;
iRAWRasaurus
Hawkian
Afrocious
GutZ31
Boguester

If you are still looking to be invited, PM one of us your PSN and GAF ID. We will not accept requests asking from the PS4. You must PM from NeoGAF.

We thank you all for your past, and continued support.
Bump once more for profit.

FeD.nL

Used up 25 of my 50 coins so far. Results are a lot better than last week (6 engrams from 45 coins). Once again all the coins were used in the HC strike playlist. These are the results so far:

Coin 50 – Chest engram – 290 Voidfang
Coin 45 – special engram – 310 Hereafter
Coin 42 – special engram – 290 Telesto
Coin 40 – Gauntlets engram – 310 Don't touch me
Coin 37 – special engram – 290 Telesto
Coin 34 – primary engram – 310 The Last Word
Coin 29 – Head engram – 290 Obsidian Mind

What is interesting is that the 310/290 are alternating so far. The only primaries I seem to get from engrams are either Zhalo or TLW. So far i've been returning to the tower each time an engram drops. I might try to save up some engrams and see if the 310 is truly random and I just got lucky so far with the alternating patern or that you can "choose" which one decrypts into 310.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Finally - you are the mater race!

TitanMasterRace :D

Also this is a first
CQaUoJfWsAAJFcU.png:large

Me and T are definitely doing it tonight, and I can't tomorrow. I can help you on Monday night though if you still need it.

With Drizzay, me, T, Colonel, you, and Definity I'd say as fast as half an hour, or as slow as 90 min

Alright. I'm in!

Long live the King!

BokehKing

Banned
Asked before but had to run out and this page moves fast, what's the best way to bump up from 287 to 290, just pray for higher level blues to infuse?

Will doing nightfall help me at all? I heard nothing but negativity about new night falls

Ragona

Ok looking to start a Kings Fall raid on ps4. I've done everything except beat Oryx.

1. Gdt5016

I cleared up tp Oryx last week, this week till Golgoroth, but ill gladly start afresh, if the run is quick and decent :) ~300 Light warlock (Ragonster)

Kal_El

The Techeuns should’ve known what the Dreadnaught could do. Must’ve known. Did they not feel what he felt? Hear what he heard? And that damn Ketch, it wasn’t protected. They had to know that. All to deploy the Harbingers. They barely got a foothold before the weapon was fired. He thought of Petra and how overwhelmed she must be, forced to hold her post, and watch her people perish.

He tried to calm himself again, forcing long breaths. He realized where he was: Mars. Athabasca. The Candor Isles. He hadn’t been here in so long, not since he found the Black Garden.

The countdown to the shield’s deactivation pulsed. He tried again, to home in on her, to find if she truly gave herself for this battle. He felt close to something, a hum of starlight, then shield deactivation broke his focus.

He climbed out and saw the damage to his ship, and the truths of the armada's devastation sunk in.

He turned in despair to find hundreds of his Crow drones, deployed on Mars long ago, circling his ship, waiting.

“Welcome back, Master.” The one closest to him spoke first, and the others followed, a wave of salutations echoed throughout the dry sea.

And with that hope returned.

“Begin repairs on the ship immediately. Something has gone missing and you will help me find it.” - See more at: http://destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-700670

The Queen is not dead

gdt

Okay seems like we have enough. I'll go down the line and send invites.

And you guys can just hop in.

Gdt5016

Top Bottom