• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Sky Walker

S0DWcBV.jpg

Thanks to my saved engrams ;)

I still need to do PoE challenge

psn skywalker_3li

Vortex? That also has a really good scope. There are multiple FR's with that roll throughout the vendors.
No the vacancy is the one with the god roll I'm pretty sure, I know for sure its the omolon one

Edit: yep just checked, it's the vacancy with the god roll, the others are good but that one is way better

IvanJ

Banned
I have a question about Chroma. Is it just cosmetic or does it do something?

It just takes up my inventory space, and the armor I got was like "3", drops my light level horribly when equipped.

If it's cosmetic, I'll just delete it and forget about it.

Arrrammis

I have a question about Chroma. Is it just cosmetic or does it do something?

It just takes up my inventory space, and the armor I got was like "3", drops my light level horribly when equipped.

If it's cosmetic, I'll just delete it and forget about it.
It's cosmetic, but you can infuse it to usable levels. Since infusion is now 1:1, the chroma gear will just level ul right to the same light as whatever you infuse it with.

So I haven't really kept up with pulses recently.. Just got a Hacksaw with fitted stock,full auto, and hand laid stock.. Is it as good as it sounds on paper

IvanJ

Banned
It's cosmetic, but you can infuse it to usable levels. Since infusion is now 1:1, the chroma gear will just level ul right to the same light as whatever you infuse it with.
Thanks.
But the chroma armor has much worse perks than my original one, so I just dismantled it.

Basically those sterling boxes are useless (to me). I might as well not bother with them.

Arrrammis

Thanks.
But the chroma armor has much worse perks than my original one, so I just dismantled it.

Basically those sterling boxes are useless (to me). I might as well not bother with them.
Pretty much. They're all cosmetic stuff (armors that you can infuse up, a ship, a sparrow), but there are reputation boosters which could be useful for when you want to grind reputation.

Pretty much. They're all cosmetic stuff (armors that you can infuse up, a ship, a sparrow), but there are reputation boosters which could be useful for when you want to grind reputation.

Unless you get armor with better perks

so

remember to stop by eververse for some new p2w armor

Top Bottom