• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPad Air

Radec

iPad Air

hero.jpg

Color Options
specs_color.jpg

Space Grey and Silver

Dimensions:
Height:
9.4 inches (240 mm)
Width:
6.6 inches (169.5 mm)
Depth:
0.29 inch (7.5 mm)
Weight:
1 pound (469 g)

Specs
Retina display
9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
2048-by-1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating

A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor

Price:
16GB - $499
32GB - $599
64GB - $699
128GB - $799

WiFi + Cellular
16GB - $629
32GB - $729
64GB - $829
128GB - $929

Available November 1

:O

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTF, I just bought an iPad yesterday and they come out with something new? This is such bullshit.

Jigolo

Fucking looks like the perfect size. Might sell my nexus 10 for this. The iPad form factor is so much better with much slimmer bezels

Dishwalla

Banned
I would have been shocked if they had the Touch ID on these new iPads honestly, after all the shortages they've had with the 5s.

Eusis

WTF, I just bought an iPad yesterday and they come out with something new? This is such bullshit.
This is why you need to check on either when the next iDevice will PROBABLY be announced or follow the pattern: I knew they were going to announce a new one around now because they did it at almost the same time last year.

lol. i remember when apple products were relatively innovative. seems like every product now is the same as last years except lighter, thinner, more pixels, etc. Cosmetic enhancements and nothing more.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Will the real iPad heir please stand up?

Somnid

Yawn.

Also, calling the heaviest iPad yet the "iPad Air" is some of the most outlandishly bullshit marketing I've ever seen.

If you can't look things up usually you can at least reality check. Do electronics tend to get heavier or lighter over time? Does this assertion seem odd? Usually that means it's a good idea to double check.

Top Bottom