• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

FTH said:
Bought more games than usual this month. Some summer games before Xenoblade.

6000211284_405e0ee61d.jpg

Got these two for $50 combined. Tactics Ogre & Siren New Translation.

5999671999_f9d1b597a1.jpg

Zelda was a gift, so I bought another copy of Ys for their birthday. :)
Is that disc version Siren Japanese only or does it have English text too?

neos said:
I'm waiting for a friend of mine to finish the game so i can finally play it, i already love the art.
Where\how much for that (awesome) lith? Are there other subjects available?
http://alice2store.com/alice-art

They are all $40 plus shipping (which was about $20 to the UK), each one is signed by the artist and numbered. Sadly a lot of the great artwork shown in the artbook isn't available as a lithograph, but the Vale of Tears, HMS Gryphon and Tears ones are cool.

If you've got crazy money to spend they've even got custom paintings available for up to $4000 each - amazingly they are almost all sold out though!

lush

8YWECl.jpg

Picked these up with extra funds gained from my new employment, which, in addition to my old one left me with a good deal of spare cash. I'll probably be picking up Catherine, Shadows of the Damned, and El Shaddai in a week and a half in addition to some new clothes and I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Onitsuka Tigers.

fernoca

Well, I originally half-painted the room black (1 wall) and white (3 walls); to "clean it" from the original blue paint and glued-to-the-wall-posters :)p) it had;, but left it incomplete for a few years.

4B2WW.jpg

Finally repainted it fully to blue, added a few "geeky-Nintendo stuff" I had lying around to give some life to it. Also got a few things along with it; mostly as gifts. (Pic made me notice is August already, so instead of Nintendogs in the calendar, is DK Country Returns :p)

NPGVj.jpg

New computer/desktop. Was using a laptop wiuth Windows XP through all this years. XD
(Also new router -the small white box-; since the previous router a D-link sucked and reseted itself every day)

1Esg3.jpg

Nintendo 3DS (Aqua) [with trade-ins; along with Ocarina of Time 3D. A friend gifted me Super Street Fghter IV 3D Edition, because of some stuff I had in the closet I was going to trash (some old figurines, shirts). Got Super Mario Land (Virtual Console) too.

The room looks more clean and alive for now, so I'm glad with that more than anything. The 3DS is awesome-er than I thought, so glad I got one too. Still incompelte, as I'm looking for more stuff to add to it and something to put the desktop too.

kyubajin

@AbsoluteZero Nope, it wasn't mint/unopened.

@LiK This picture is from the fella I got it. He's got 2 and that's why one of them is mine now :)

LiK

kyubajin said:

@LiK This picture is from the fella I got it. He's got 2 and that's why one of them is mine now :)

ahhh, cool. that dude took good care of it. the plastic ain't even yellowish!

kyubajin said:

This is the first time I'm saying this on this board:

Totally Jelly.

kyubajin

LiK said:
ahhh, cool. that dude took good care of it. the plastic ain't even yellowish!
Yeh, he's a good lad from the Retro Gamer forums. Those guys take extreme care of all their goodies.

AbsoluteZero said:
This is the first time I'm saying this on this board:

Totally Jelly.
You would be ever jellier if you knew the price I paid for it :p

Espo83

After watching evo all weekend I think I may have caught the dreaded MarkMan-itis. I went to the pawnshop today and found a Real Arcade Pro EX-SE for 60 bucks. Even though I don't need a 3rd stick I couldn't resist. I felt bad for it sitting there all alone behind the counter I had to rescue it.

2011-08-02_16-50-36_406.jpg

bender

What time is it?
Found an older Rebel XT EOS at Goodwill so as soon as I learn to use this thing, my pictures should be better. Beats the crappy cellphone camera at any rate.

dAACO.jpg

July's thread inspired me to purchase these Blu Rays and they finally arrived in the mail today. Reading this thread is expensive. :)

XuHlG.jpg

I've always wanted to try Otogi so I took the plunge. Silent Hill Shattered Memories was another "lurking GAF cost me money" purchase.

0sVjd.jpg

Catherine! Hooray!

tiprun

Picked up Astal after missing out on it so many years ago;

p1010589e.jpg

I'm also trying to collect all of the Epoch Majora's Mask figures from 2001;

p1010590ir.jpg

p1010593w.jpg

bluerei said:
No clue, I went to the website this morning and they weren't up. You might want to hit up meatbun on twitter and ask them. Hopefully soon.

Ahh it's a meatbun shirt. thanks for the info.

Rikkun

eXistor said:
This bad boy just arrived:

daruniacut

No. 636

The pics don't really show the size well, but it's pretty big, about 15" (38 CM)

Wow, where was this aviable? Me jealous :(

I bought a new 32" hdtv with freeview HD, guess what it doesn't work :( tesco are going to fix it at some point but it's bummed me out for the month already.

Cheska

Ok guys just a big warning, pretty meaty post right here.

Playstation 3 games

DSC00507.jpg

Reading material

DSC00451.jpg

New phone: My boyfriend got tired of my EVO dying on me all the time, so he switched us over to ATT and got me an iPhone :D Already have an iPad, but I'm absolutely loving this phone, and the glittery purple case, and best of all, my charge lasts ALL DAY.

DSC00514.jpg

San Diego Comic Con swag and artwork

DSC00450.jpg

Framed the one that's signed by Adam Hughes.
DSC00488.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

Liara print signed by Ali Hillis
DSC00471.jpg

Signed by Nolan North and Emily Rose :D
DSC00500.jpg

Cheska

Xamdou said:
Cheska where did ya get those Marvel posters?

Various artists at Comic Con, almost all of them are signed. The Wolvie and Gambit/Rogue color one from an aritist named Greg Horn. Spider-man is from Juan Carlos Ramos I think. The black and white Phoenix and Gambit/Rogue are from Oliver Nome? Mary Jane is from Christina Strain, and I absolutely fell in love with it.

Cheska

shadyspace said:
Those are some awesome posters Cheska. I wouldn't be caught dead hanging them in my place.

We have a game room upstairs, so it's all fitting and compliments the room and vibe of it :D

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I need to get my Uncha one framed yet. Unfortunately it's not signed :( What size frame did you get for it, Cheska?

Xamdou

Cheska said:
Various artists at Comic Con, almost all of them are signed. The Wolvie and Gambit/Rogue color one from an aritist named Greg Horn. Spider-man is from Juan Carlos Ramos I think. The black and white Phoenix and Gambit/Rogue are from Oliver Nome? Mary Jane is from Christina Strain, and I absolutely fell in love with it.

Those poster's are stunning quality! Hopefully they will be there next year also. I wanted to go to this year's Comi-Con but it sold out quick. I have to be quicker for next year's one!

Cheska

Kagari said:
I need to get my Uncha one framed yet. Unfortunately it's not signed :( What size frame did you get for it, Cheska?

It's a 22x36 so it was a major pain to find a frame for it. I ended up going with a 24x36 and having a black background for the edges. It's actually unnoticeable, and the poster looks perfect in it.

Top Bottom