• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Ok wth, where do you guys get all this awesome video game art that big? I'm so freaking jealous. I want that stuff and then I want to get it framed.

Cheska said:
We have a game room upstairs, so it's all fitting and compliments the room and vibe of it :D
I wish I had the space for that. One of these days I will find video game art classy enough to hang in my foyer :lol

Cheska

demosthenes said:
Ok wth, where do you guys get all this awesome video game art that big? I'm so freaking jealous. I want that stuff and then I want to get it framed.

Most of them are 11X17, so really not that big. Comic/Anime conventions always have an abundance of artwork available.

leng jai

4OkMR.jpg

Two more Woo Audio stands and the T1s.

jyoung188

Solideliquid said:
My I present this month's grand pick-up - The 2012 Volkswagen CC

Driving it for a week now and loving it

http://i.imgur.com/WS9WCl.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jQxEll.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/w1qE8l.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JEpMvl.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gTCUOl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Congrats! Those CCs are nice.

isny

napkin dispenser
Picked this up for $10. Stores here in Canada sell these for $30+ versus Amazon.com's $13.xx price. Luckily I got a pair on clearance though. $10 is the right price to pay for these =D

t9id68.jpg

warpaint

Very nice artwork there cheska
Am a fan of oliver nome art and i do like christina one (she is super nice to chat to ), Just wish i was at comic con this year :(

leng jai

LiK said:
Nice, you switch between cans depending on media? Movies, games etc?

I've actually got a pair of AKG702s as well. Looking to cut down my collection to two cans, which would mean the AKG and Sennheiser are getting the flick. Mostly using the T1s with the D7000s for late night movie watching and Daft Punk.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
leng jai said:
I've actually got a pair of AKG702s as well. Looking to cut down my collection to two cans, which would mine the AKG and Sennheiser are getting the flick. Mostly using the T1s with the D7000s for late night movie watching and Daft Punk.

Im enjoying my D2000s atm...I can't fathon how much better sound is with the d7000s. Nice cans!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Skilletor said:
102_0387.jpg

Some of my EVO swag. Picked up a Chun Li stick and the plexi at the Mad Catz booth. Also the custom I bought for EVO.

damn, not trying to feel myself, but the custom panel looks hot on the Round 1 TE.

Manp

summer sales yay!

xxUA8.jpg

- Castlevania Lords of Shadow

UAi1P.jpg

- No More Heroes 2
- Metroid Other M

Q1Q9S.jpg

- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

pPksO.jpg

- Forza Motorsport 3 Complete Edition

:)

zmet

Return of Double Dragon (loose), Contra Spirits (loose), and The King of the Dragons (loose)
ag1.jpg

2 packs of 10 Victor (JVC) Recordable Clear 80min MDs
ag2.jpg

Anyone out there still using their minidisc players/decks?
MST3K Vs. Gamera: Mystery Science Theater 3000, Vol. XXI [Deluxe Edition]
ag3.jpg

Chairhome

Finally picked up an Android Tablet. Love it so far. These pics are taken with the tablet.
IMG_20110803_071056.jpg

Bought it with the Staples $100 off coupon (expired last week though). Rooted, installed a new ROM, and using my android phone as a wireless tether at work. Love it.

Also, got the high-res pics from Orioto's Deviant Art, and with his permission, had some canvas printed. There was a great deal a few months back for $30 for 3 canvas prints. Took forever, shipped from Asia, but I finally got them another few months back, then last month I finally framed them with help from a friend, then finally got them up this week. The Mickey one is hanging in my daughter's room, the other two are in my living room.

IMG_20110803_070906.jpg

IMG_20110803_070940.jpg

Atolm

Chairhome said:
Also, got the high-res pics from Orioto's Deviant Art, and with his permission, had some canvas printed. There was a great deal a few months back for $30 for 3 canvas prints. Took forever, shipped from Asia, but I finally got them another few months back, then last month I finally framed them with help from a friend, then finally got them up this week. The Mickey one is hanging in my daughter's room, the other two are in my living room.

Wow, where? I'd like some of those pics printed too.

omgkitty

Muchi Muchi Pink said:
akira_posterkoz4.jpg

Akira Poster via local print-store.

That's a Mondo poster...is that one of their actual prints, or a reproduction or what? I know that was only a limited release poster for their secret movie showing.

omgkitty said:
That's a Mondo poster...is that one of their actual prints, or a reproduction or what? I know that was only a limited release poster for their secret movie showing.
Nah, it's a reproduction via a local print-store. I can upload the file if you want. ;)

Chairhome

Atolm said:
Wow, where? I'd like some of those pics printed too.
The site was artscow.com. I wouldn't exactly recommend them since they took so long, but the deal I got was pretty good. Check sites like dealsplus, they have new deals every day, and they usually have canvas deals every once in a while.

dolphx

Neo Member
Got myself a new backpack:

dakinecampus.png

Some books:

books.png

And a 3DS for 155€ before the price cut, so I will get the free games \o\o

3ds.png

rukland

Picked this up last night for 40$ plus was able to sell half the models in it to someone so it came out costing me nothing.

IMG_20110803_105034.jpg

omgkitty

Muchi Muchi Pink said:
Nah, it's a reproduction via a local print-store. I can upload the file if you want. ;)

Is that picture you posted the whole poster you printed? Looks like you have the top and bottom cut off.

omgkitty said:
Is that picture you posted the whole poster you printed? Looks like you have the top and bottom cut off.

You're right, but the file I have is the full version. Poster is 120x60cm So I doesn't fit, but I'm okay with this.

Rubius

Here are my many pick.
E2TpA.jpg

PU2Ug.jpg

Yes I did pick From dust on XBLA then realised that it was coming on Steam and bought it twice.
Still an awesome game.

DSC_0041CopyJPG_l1r85yb67k.jpg

Razer Onza TE
DSC_0056CopyJPG_pgz3t80zmq.jpg

360 Games
DSC_0053CopyJPG_xnwr1bzurw.jpg

Kidrobot stuff
DSC_0057CopyJPG_sjsax19tsa.jpg

Wifi external drive. USB 3.0 is fast.
DSC_0059JPG_85u7s8vttr.jpg

Marathon of Breaking Bad
DSC_0052CopyJPG_1c7f10lzvc.jpg

Nike Zoom KD3. Time to hit up Rucker and drop 66.

Cheska

Patrick Roy said:
Loving that Wolverine poster Cheska!

LoneWolf296 said:
Is anyone else seeing Angel as Drake and Buffy to the left?!?!

It totally looks like Drake and Elena were designed after Angel and Buffy in that poster. My friend and I said that the moment we got a hold of them.

Top Bottom