• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DEC. 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Favorite Gaming Goods + More!

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
nextgen_zpsbc20334d.jpg

I've bought too many systems lately.

isual

She's into League mainly and played some Diablo. She likes a lot of old school stuff too!

Those are Nike FREE Inneva Wovens.

Hey ! your name is Mark too ?

cool.

did you go home and check out her movies afterwards ?

be honest.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Hey ! your name is Mark too ?

cool.

did you go home and check out her movies afterwards ?

be honest.

my name is mark as well.

and no i didn't. i've seen some before though, lol.

i see a lot of beautiful women during my travels/events. if i looked them up all the time i would get zero work done!

isual

my name is mark as well.

and no i didn't. i've seen some before though, lol.

i see a lot of beautiful women during my travels/events. if i looked them up all the time i would get zero work done!

cool man. I know her though not personally. Went and saw some of her vids, and now I'm sleepy.

ahuehuehuehue

Well I decided to upgrade....damn why did I test drive :s lol
Mazda 3 gt sedan 2011
null-7.jpg

To a Mazda 3 sport gt-sky 2014
un8e9sO.jpg

Getting the car on monday

I thought that was a police blue light on top of the old one then, but it's just a wheelie bin in the distance :D

Nice Car! I do love the look of the Mazdas so much.

Shengar

Yesterday, I actually just want to pick up my repaired super slim PS3 after the power unit got busted. But then I wait literary for hours to do battle within myself. I asked myself "shpuld I buy it, or just save it, wait for little longer?". I've set my eyes for a long time, so at last it has come to this.

Chairhome

So many Zelda related pick ups this month. Found this zelda comic at a thrift store for
$3.99 cdn.

Nice. They printed some (all?) of that in Nintendo Power if I remember correctly. It wasn't bad. They printed a pretty good Mario one, also, based on SMW

Got in on the $100 Gamestop gift card for $80 and bought some Amazon GCs :) Also picked up Ys for Vita and Casetlevania on 3DS for $14.

And the Black Friday damage from Amazon :)

Bought a couple used games, Riviera and Phelios, both complete in box.
3384018a.jpg

Ys-iest purchase I've made all year.
3384053b.jpg

First of my black Friday orders came in. Rocksmith 2014. Now I just need to find a guitar to play.
3384053c.jpg

JLynn

AA5jXaKl.jpg

The box on top is the Amazon Basics red 3DS XL case for the Zelda XL I got late last month.

YtvrTxAl.jpg

vVwLWRal.jpg

Also, two Hori XL Screen protectors (And I needed them both.), and physical LBW.

wMX05IUl.jpg

Since this was my first ever physical 3DS release I noticed two things about them.

1: No physical instruction booklet. Le sad :(

2: All those fuckin holes in the case! Is there a Chinese company that sells 3DS cases without those holes?

And MarkMan, Please tell me where did you get the Genesis and SNES books? They look so beautiful.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
And MarkMan, Please tell me where did you get the Genesis and SNES books? They look so beautiful.

I got them from Fry's Electronics, locally. The Genesis/SNES book are one book, different cover on each side.

JEKKI

JEKKI in da house~!!!

my one and only black friday pickup:

112743945af111e383430e29cc0d2cdc_7.jpg

a new pair of desperately needed running shoes! gonna break em in tomorrow!!

some weekend Las Vegas pickups:

0d85b27e596211e3be1e12ecf4f23ea5_7.jpg

528107b65a0711e39eb80e9a72e0e137_7.jpg

and finally some new additions to my library!

67ab8afe5aec11e384b80ead284ab36c_7.jpg

Part of the Black Friday haul arrived.

IMG_0098.JPG

Game Accessories: White Dual Shock 3

CD: Ico - Melody in the Mist Soundtrack

Blu-ray: Guilty Crown: Part 1, Guilty Crown: Part 2, Jane Eyre, Higher Ground, Mad Men: Season 5, The Conjuring, The Diving Bell and The Butterfly, Garbage: One Mile High…Live, The To Do List, White House Down, To the Wonder, Olympus Has Fallen,
Hansel & Gretel: Whitch Hunters (Unrated Cut) 3D, Sherlock: Season Two, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D, G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D, Jumper 3D, and The Great Gatsby 3D.

DVD: Daria: The Complete Animated Series

Books: Assassins Creed: Black Flag Guide (Hardcover) and (Softcover)

Chamai

Banned
Nice. They printed some (all?) of that in Nintendo Power if I remember correctly. It wasn't bad. They printed a pretty good Mario one, also, based on SMW

yea i think each issue of nintendo power had 10 pages of comic or something. i still have some of my old nintendo mags, gotta check it out.

JEKKI in da house~!!!

my one and only black friday pickup:

112743945af111e383430e29cc0d2cdc_7.jpg

a new pair of desperately needed running shoes! gonna break em in tomorrow!!

those look nice. What's the model name/number if you don't mind?

also where in Vegas did you get those burgers?

Bravoexo

11183747463_421209dfac_z.jpg

Sony KDL-55W904A 3D LED LCD TV

Freebies were

Sony DAV-DZ950 1000W HTiB
Sony DCS-WX300 18MP
Sony PS3
4 Active 3D Glasses
MIB III and Amazing Spiderman Bluray 3D
Gran Turismo 5 2013 edition PS3 game

Big month, lots of stuff i got last month but never got around to posting soooooo yeah

DS

VITA

PS3

3DS

HUGE PSP haul

Loving this little guy

Replacement motor for my PSP

Vita GAF!!

Lenovo Y500

Not pictured is my digital BF4 or 3ds xl. Not really looking to go nextgen yet, so got nostalgic as balls and loving it! Ohh and this is my first pickup thread post!!

Wow an amazing haul my friend! I use a y500 (like typing this right now lol) and its godly!

Top Bottom