• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DEC. 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Favorite Gaming Goods + More!

DVGaIAg.jpg

Ended up spending my ps4 money on a new camera.

Buy the Nikkor 35mm 1:1,8G lens. A Gaffer recommended it to me and for beginners a lot of people recommend this as a good first one.

I have to say it was really a good investion!

sgb

Wow an amazing haul my friend! I use a y500 (like typing this right now lol) and its godly!

I love it, been pc gaming since the early 90's and this thing blows my mind with how powerful it is in such a small form factor, plus the sli.

My 3 club nintendo zelda posters came in the mail yesterday. Pictured below is my fav of the 3 posters
lZaRJt0l.jpg

And i aquired this lovely x-men piece as well
eVrcREfl.jpg

Gamble

Got Zelda as a late bday gift from my gf (how I love her) and picked up the KH HD during the weekend sale
11188977775_ababaeaed6_z.jpg

Got some new earbuds since my gf stole mines (how I loathe her)
11189136083_d47a983cff_z.jpg

Was always curious about this game so figured I'd give it a shot for .99 cents :)
11189141833_7f9603b73b_z.jpg

Just because....
11189032986_7a45e46367_z.jpg

Been debating on grabbing this set for a while and the playstore sale was too good of an opportunity to pass up $9.99 for all 5 books I had to jump on it
11189056595_b53dd9591d_z.jpg

Was always curious about this game so figured I'd give it a shot for .99 cents :)
11189141833_7f9603b73b_z.jpg

Just because....
11189032986_7a45e46367_z.jpg

Been debating on grabbing this set for a while and the playstore sale was too good of an opportunity to pass up $9.99 for all 5 books I had to jump on it
11189056595_b53dd9591d_z.jpg

What up with this hideous font?

Tomodachi

LrUWaof.jpg

Incredible deal, both for 35€. I was just randomly browsing their flayer when the deals hit me. I think this store (near my house, in Italy) assigns prices with RNGs or something.

It seems my screenshots sharing skills are a mess.

Sinthetic

Loads of stuff for Nov end and first couple of days of Dec. This month is going to be massive. 2 Ghiblis from Japan will be here in a couple of days, Mononoke being one of them.

Oxjiv5Y.jpg

1oKPBuT.jpg

dlFOsC7.jpg

7nvrn3l.jpg

Fringe Complete set for £27.49 ;D

DrfSnA1.jpg

IsaduyY.jpg

AMAZING Manga:

E2FyD9Q.jpg

Present for my girlfriend:

cVSMPXN.jpg

And finally, Golden Shovel acquired (yep, that's me doing the Shrunk Shuffle):

rjG471y.jpg

zmet

Nintendo FAMICOM MUSIC and bonus item (folder?)

Game soundtracks in this 2 disc collection: Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Wrecking Crew, Balloon Fight, Dr. Mario, Famicom Wars, Devil World, Donkey Kong Jr., Donkey Kong 3, Baseball, Soccer, Clu Clu Land, Ice Climber, Mach Rider, Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, The Legends of Zelda, Nazo no Murasamejo, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Shin Onigashima -Zenpen-, Shin Onigashima -Kouhen-, Volleyball, Pro Wrestling, Super Mario Bros. 2 (FDS)

Lee N

Membre
Huh... I thought this wasn't out yet?

It's due in a couple of days here in Europe, luckily the people working in an electronics chain close to me were oblivious to that fact… I also got A Link Between Worlds a couple of days early at the same place.

It's due in a couple of days here in Europe, luckily the people working in an electronics chain close to me were oblivious to that fact… I also got A Link Between Worlds a couple of days early at the same place.

I have it preordered, but sadly no word from my local store yet. ;-)

Caode

Picked up the PS4 on launch night here. (Nov 29th)

nSSq4Cr.jpg

Just after ordering a Vita Bundle today too, Vita + Tearaway + LBP +16GB card.. for €179.99

ALBW 3DS XL on it's way for the end of the month too hopefully.

Ovek

7Member7
PIMP. From the (real) Transformers movie, right?

edit: Where?

Yeah.. well sort of they aren't completely G1 accurate if you want to get picky.

You can get them from places like tfsource.com, bigbadtoystore.com or chimungmung.com (where I got mine from!).

They should cost around $85, not cheap but 3rd party Transformers figures never are.

Bar81

Yeah.. well sort of they aren't completely G1 accurate if you want to get picky.

You can get them from places like tfsource.com, bigbadtoystore.com or chimungmung.com (where I got mine from!).

They should cost around $85, not cheap but 3rd party Transformers figures never are.

Thanks

MilkLizard

Got it at EU launch. Gets dusty pretty fast ;)

First haul of next gen games. I hate USK so much...

Some love for my favorite handheld

My phone contract ended, renewed it, and got my very first Android device.

And this beauty

And last but not least, I got some gifts for my birthday

shakex

This is what he left me...

cyufJdJ.jpg

Hooked up and ready for some Xbox One and Forza 5 Goodness...

C2j8yhY.jpg

JDcqY8r.jpg

..cable management later! I have to Play Now!!!

Dimefan3

A couple of titles I picked up from the 'Click Frenzy' sale we had a few weeks ago here in Australia.

DIxdjQ1.jpg

TTLzuDD.jpg

40 bucks all up, which is pretty good considering Ni No Kuni is still about 50 in most stores.

IMG_0099.JPG

Combination of Black Friday week, Cyber Monday, and release day goodies.

Blu-ray's: X-Men Adamantium Collection, The Wolverine 3d, The Heat, Oblivion, Warm Bodies, Joy Ride & Running Scared, High School DxD

Vinyl: How to destroy angels - Welcome oblivion LP. It includes the CD, but I've already got the HQ AAC, HQ MP3 from their online store.

HardRojo

Will post my Black Friday haul when it arrives but for now... Justin Wong was in Peru during the past week and he stayed at my friend's place, we went to a restaurant on Sunday night and after he saw what I ordered he said I wouldn't finish it, we put money on the line and I won in the end :D It was fun

So I kinda went and got all impulsive. Consolation complete

I got a PS3 and Battlefield 4. Then on Friday I saw that Toy R Us would have the X Bone on Saturday, so I got up early and got there at 7:30AM and BAM, there they were, and not another person in sight. This is my first time having both console in general and also at launch. Feels good, man.

t03zZKG.jpg

VwSsVFs.jpg

zUsleeJ.jpg

I ended up getting battlefield for the XB since I'm so accustomed to the feel of the controller for FPS and I liked it better.

NFS and AC4 were gifts from my girlfriend, but I might end up returning them for something I'll actually play...

vVjZBGo.jpg

MScjWYg.jpg

And finally some Ippudo Ramen for my birthday. First time ever having the real thing and man was it good.

rVvG5UG.jpg

8thgensmall.jpg

PS4s are pretty hard to come by in Brisbane. I got my hands on one yesterday from EB Games when a Day One pre-order failed to get collected.

Now I'm set!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
This is what he left me...

cyufJdJ.jpg

Hooked up and ready for some Xbox One and Forza 5 Goodness...

C2j8yhY.jpg

JDcqY8r.jpg

..cable management later! I have to Play Now!!!

Let's be friends. I wanna come over and race and play on that Surface 2.

Ovek

7Member7
Yes even more Transformers!

cToMCry.jpg

Very nice cheap ebay knock offs... like hell I'm paying £60+ for one original box, they should have come with Soundwave like they did with the American/UK release.

Koralsky

Sorry for the bad quality photo:

- Gran Turismo 6 (promo/press copy)
- GT6 t shirt
- GT6 key ring
- GT6 iPhone 5/5S and 5C case
- Sony Smart Watch 2
- New Polaroid glasses

Top Bottom