• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DEC. 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Favorite Gaming Goods + More!

Rich!

Club Nintendo UK reward:

ibtUHYiCQQgk0r.JPG

A perfect replica of Game and Watch Ball. It's....beautiful.

shakex

Let's be friends. I wanna come over and race and play on that Surface 2.

I have a seat waiting for you...

ynK3RTH.jpg

I've had a Dell laptop, HP laptop, iPad, iPad 2, Nexus 7 and the Surface Pro 2 blows them all out the water. I'm very happy with it. Good job by Microsoft!

iyox

I have wanted to participate in these for awhile but tend to not buy that much throughout the year. That seemingly all changed the past few weeks.

PS4:

vhwSD8Ul.jpg

PS4 Games:

VQZsl9al.jpg

70" TV and Super Mario 3D World:

qCfCGaHl.jpg

Vita and Some Games:

1ckJ0LRl.jpg

Ganondolf

In Germany the box is regular blue. You're the second one to post Arkham Origins with a clear box though so there seems to be something going on in PEGI countries (or just UK?)?!

not sure if its just uk. but really bad idea as when I saw it from the side I thought they sent me a wii game.

A fan of my fitness podcast (The FitCast) sent over a box of games he had in the attic. Looks like we will be doing a Master System episode soon on Back in my Play. Never used one before.

JEKKI

:D

Japan? I wish! Nah, just the one in NY.
NY is still good!! I really wanna take a trip to the east coast to try all the ramen there!!

was lookin at Jan but it may hafta wait til Feb or Mar.

definitely check out Bassanova; the one in Japan is incredible and I really wanna see how the NY shop compares!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bassanova-ramen-new-york

and Totto is supposed to be great too, if I could only try one ramen during visit it would be this one!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/totto-ramen-new-york

bullets_zps18b1a721.jpg

The final piece to the puzzle. Now I can finally start reading the series.
100 Bullets!! ^_^b

Andrew J.

This Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle went on sale at Amazon for Thanksgiving, and I couldn't resist. The best time to buy a console is at the end of its generation, after all.

Also got some other games for it, some from similar Amazon deals, some from Gamestop's Black Friday Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition, Batman Arkham City GOTY EDITION, Bayonetta, Fallout 3 GOTY Edition, Gears of War 1 and 2 Pack GTA IV and Episodes from Liberty City, and Halo 4 (part of the bundle).

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
All of my Black Friday purchases have arrived:

0YiO0Sl.jpg

$129 for all of this... not too shabby.

Koppai

I have always wanted to post in this topic so I will post things I've gotten over the past few months.

I missed out on Tales of Xillia for $20 on Black Friday, :(

thenexus6

Borrowing a PS3 so bought my first games, little behind the times lol!

bcfySLm.jpg

Never played any of these games before, excited to start Uncharted series.

£19 for all.. might buy some new cases though can not stand dirty old stickers from used games that don't come off..

VAaa6Zr.jpg

Also, not really a pickup but I literally sold GTA V on xbox 360 on eBay tonight because I rarely play it, and honestly it was a bit of a letdown. Then my Uncle visits today from London and his girlfriend used to work for Take2 so she got me a copy from her friend so fair enough got a sealed new copy again..

Rafy

Sorry for the bad quality photo:

- Gran Turismo 6 (promo/press copy)
- GT6 t shirt
- GT6 key ring
- GT6 iPhone 5/5S and 5C case
- Sony Smart Watch 2
- New Polaroid glasses

I just got offered a copy of GT6 to review by our PR guy at Sony and I accepted it obviously. Did all that GT6 stuff come with it too? I know sometimes they do stuff like this so I want to know what to expect.(it's our first review copy:p)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
That's awesome! did you recognise her or did someone introduce you?

Is she still active in the industry or has she retired from performing?

We've known each other for awhile. I forgot how we met, but I got her into BlizzCon this year. I don't talk to her about the other stuff. She's awesome though.

Niice. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? An open cabinet like this is great idea

Yes, here: http://www.recroommasters.com/sit_down_arcade_p/rm-xt-sd-f.htm

Is that the Rec Room Masters cabinet? If so, how easy was the assembly and more pics please, if you don't mind.

Yep. I'll try to post more pics. The assembly takes at least 2 people and a few hours.

oblo

mVXJLaE.png

Standard edition eventhough CE comes in one of the most stylish boxes I've ever seen, was hard to resist, surely the biggest box for a handheld game I've had in my hands so far... So pretty but oh well, that small artbook is nice too.

Top Bottom