• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us goods from the ENTIRE YEAR!)

bryehn

Just this month's stuff, my year's total is 177 images at roughly 31 MB...ouch.

The PS2 will never die! Ok it will soon, but still.

081229-ps2.jpg

The Persona 4 "expansion". Man that shirt was huge! (not pictured)

081229-p4b.jpg

A couple amazing and underrated 360 games acquired via Goozex (not pictured: Fable II).

081229-360.jpg

A couple sealed Atlus games, also from Goozex trading.

081229-atlus.jpg

A few Square-Enix games got on the cheap thanks to a pricing error.

081229-se.jpg

Super cheap (mostly) TV Box sets. Finally completed my Seinfeld set.

081229-dvd.jpg

The best cartoon about a fictional (yet real) metal band. Too bad no new album to go with it.

081229-metal.jpg

And finally, some cheap Blurays...

081229-blu.jpg

marwan

Banned
Maggot9 said:
you lucky mother...i want one, right now I've got the K850i

hehehe...i'm assuming the C905 is not out in the states yet?

man i had the K850 and it only lasted 48 hours....the phone was a complete disaster in every sense of the word! terrible, camera, terrible video, terrible design, terrible keypad, terrible direction pad, terrible glossy-fingerprint magnet finish. awful phone.

anyways, you'll be extremely happy when you get the C905 :)

Ecto311

6ykxzc.jpg

Some of my xmas haul.

Shitty cell pic but here's what it is.

Chrono Trigger DS
Soul Bubbles DS
Disgaea DS
Little Big Planet PS3
Warioland Shake it Wii
Brothers In Arms Xbox360
Vexille DVD (trading for blu-ray)
Face breaker *cant beat it for $10 at best buy

And obviously 2 xna books.

painey

My Christmas stuff was all non-gaming so really not much need to photograph it, but heres my order from Play-Asia that I just picked up from the Post Office today (the guy serving had a good chuckle at the name Play-Asia, asking me if it was a joke box)

3149845355_7f6068128b_b.jpg

FF Trading Arts Series 3, Pokemon phone thingies (I used to know all the Pokemon, I only recognise Pikachu..) and some Banana candies.. the Meiji Banana Chocolate things were GORGEOUS.

3149844227_e8994cbaeb_b.jpg

The trading figures out of their boxes.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I need those Balthier/Fran ones...

a1m

Banned
Maybe it's time for me to post something.

kuva2tf4.jpg

kuva3ck8.jpg

Ayumi Hamasaki - Arena Tour 2005 -DVD
Top Gear - Polar Special The Director's Cut -Blu-ray
Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for PS3
Mirror's Edge for PS3
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria for PS2
Odin Sphere for PS2

Now where's my VC : (

CiSTM

Banned
marwan said:
Sony Ericsson C905 - 8.1 Megapixel camera, GPS, WiFi...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/30122008056.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/30122008058.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Dam that looks sexy. I was very close to buy the same phone but I decided to go with Iphone... And I kinda regret it now :( That looks so neat and 8 megapixel camera O_O

JEKKI

marwan said:
hehehe...i'm assuming the C905 is not out in the states yet?
most Sony Ericsson phones never hit the states... we gotta import them.

I really wanted the W760 but then they actually released it in america, now it's not cool anymore and I needa find another phone to get

marwan

Banned
CiSTM said:
Dam that looks sexy. I was very close to buy the same phone but I decided to go with Iphone... And I kinda regrit it now :( That looks so neat and 8 megapixel camera O_O

i love the iPhone, but apple has a long way to perfect it. too many features are crippled on it, that's why i got the iPod Touch to get my iPhone fix(without the phone features)

Nokias and SE phone are way more serious phones than the iPhone.

CiSTM

Banned
marwan said:
i love the iPhone, but apple has a long way to perfect it. too many features are crippled on it, that's why i got the iPod Touch to get my iPhone fix(without the phone features)

Nokias and SE phone are way more serious phones than the iPhone.

I agree. I was long time Nokia user but I got bored with the same old UI so I decided to change brand. Sony Ericsson Xperia and that phone of yours were my first choices but I decided to go with Iphone because there is tons of cool stuff you can get by jailbreaking your phone... But so far I haven't used any of that cool stuff :lol

And I'm really having trouble to getting used to the touch screen, Iphone really could use qwerty keyboard. I will keep my Iphone for while longer and if my opinion of it doesn't change I will sell it and buy Xperia.

c85fba85.jpg

I'll most likely be picking up 2 360 Messenger kit this year but i'll let that roll over to next year :lol

Oh yeah. i returned PoPoLoCrois because someone used one of those shitty custom UMD game case.

2rglxd3.jpg

All the games I bought/received this year. I still can't believe I got that much stuff. :lol

n3uffd.jpg

I got paper, GAF!
Too bad I have to spend most of it on a calculator!
:(

Kaako

Felium Defensor
LRB1983 said:
Spanish actress named Blanca Suárez. Her first movie was Eskalofrio (this year).
She's cute, good jons man.
How is the PS3 keypad btw? Comfortable & easy to type?

LRB1983

Banned
Kaako said:
She's cute, good jons man.
How is the PS3 keypad btw? Comfortable & easy to type?
It's a very good product, but imo it isn't too robust, maybe for the position. It's pretty easy to type but how it's on the top it's no quickly accessible, you have to move your hands from standard play position.

DMPrince said:
Oh yeah. i returned PoPoLoCrois because someone used one of those shitty custom UMD game case.

Bummer. Definitely pick it up again if you can find a normal copy though, one of the best PSP RPGs imo.

kaskade

I exchanged my wired keyboard for a wireless one. It's so nice.

28c0qqt.jpg

I also picked up Midnight Club at target for 40 dollars. I was going to get Fallout 3 also but they were sold out.

hrhrvm.jpg

Kaako

Felium Defensor
LRB1983 said:
It's a very good product, but imo it isn't too robust, maybe for the position. It's pretty easy to type but how it's on the top it's no quickly accessible, you have to move your hands from standard play position.
Shit, I have short thumbs. :/
Also, how heavy is it?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It also doesn't need to be plugged into the controller to work. So in essence, it's a very tiny blu-tooth keyboard that happens to connect to the ds3.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Nice...thanks for the info. :)
I'll probably pick one of these if I find a good deal. Don't really need one right now, but still interested in getting one.

nny

I guess these will be the last pick-ups for the year:

DSC04072.jpg

More 2 DC controllers (I have to get some backup consoles as well ^^) and PoP..which I'm enjoying a lot, beautiful game!

See you in 2009!

Just some stuff from December. Had a ton of Gamestop giftcards, used them on a few games pictured here, rest were Christmas gifts.

01.jpg

Mario DS holder, Dracula and Simon Belmont Castlevania figures, X-Wing Luke Skywalker Lego statue, Old Snake Metal Gear Solid 4 figure

02.jpg

Valkyria Chronicles, Silent Hill Homecoming, Resistance 2, The Eye of Judgement with 2 Theme Decks and 3 Booster Packs,
Prince of Persia, Soul Calibur IV, Dead Space, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Populous DS, 3 Disc Wall-E Blu-Ray, Okami, Goomba plushie, Domo Dice

03.jpg

Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System

krispyk

24zcayo.jpg

Have had a really bad year personally but luckily my parents really came through on Christmas day with this haul!

Happy new year gaffers! :lol

@ DC games: mint conditions!

btw, i bought the wireless keypad: works really well. buttons are a bit too small, but when you get used to it it's pretty good and it perfectly fits the controller.

pics incoming

EDIT. here they are:

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

and some blus

IMG_0032.jpg

(crappy iphone pics)

a1m

Banned
Few things more..

dsnm4.jpg

SotC in good condition, including all 4 cards.
SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2 CE, sealed and with the soundtrack.
Black NDS Lite

And the most important..

vcga7.jpg

Valkyria Chronicles!

Top Bottom