• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us goods from the ENTIRE YEAR!)

Kai Ozu

5vdc2t.jpg

20963rd.jpg

153rvqb.jpg

2wps9e0.jpg

x458g2.jpg

spdh92.jpg

2l9h8p0.jpg

I've still got a batch of Amazon Black Friday goodies in transit, but these are the big pick-ups of December.

1.jpg

My foray into the world of SingStar, thanks to the awesomeness of ABBA. Also, I picked up a couple of mic stands at Musician's Friend to complete the setup. There's so much in the SingStore I want, too.

3.jpg

Finally! The Deluxe version of the best album of 2008 and two tickets to Britney's 2009 Circus tour. Not terrible seats for a hundred a piece, but I'm going to take a shot at getting better tickets once the presale ends and the public allotment goes on sale.

mosqito

Kai Ozu said:

Strange headphones .. look what I found on my desk at the work:
zwz678.jpg

24mi2h5.jpg

302x840.jpg

Those are headphones from "HQ" (noname product) and they are the sh**. Costs around 30€. I checked the specs from my headphones :
Frequency range : 8-22.000 Hz
Drivers : 50mm
Power handling capacity : 100mW
Impedance : 32 Ohm
Sensivity : 105dB

your sonys are different, better in fact.. so I hope you enjoy your headphones more than I do with those "HQ" things.
link

Garryk

Tiduz said:
raised buttons take some getting used too, but its really good so far, seems like a good quality built.

I have this keyboard at work. The only thing I find off about it is the F-keys are in groups of 3 instead of 4. I find myself Alt-F3ing a lot :p.

Canti

Klonoa is out in Japan already? That was fast.

k1svpe.jpg

2q83tk0.jpg

- Woot Mario Kart/Da Vinci tee finally arrived
- Little Big Planet, early Christmas present from a friend :D
- Still waiting for Prince of Persia to arrive >:

freshair

ergo said:
nice you picked up sunshine on blu-ray!!! that movie is fucking awesome. crazy sci-fi with some random elements thrown in = coool.

Yes Boss! said:
Agree! I've seen about 5000 movies and that one really impressed me, which is tough to do these days. A real surprise.

I agree! Overall a very good movie (but like most people, I had a problem with the 3rd act:\), but I still enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait to watch it in HD! :)

TommyT

Canti said:
Klonoa is out in Japan already? That was fast.

k1svpe.jpg

2q83tk0.jpg

- Woot Mario Kart/Da Vinci tee finally arrived
- Little Big Planet, early Christmas present from a friend :D
- Still waiting for Prince of Persia to arrive >:

MUST

HAVE

SHIRT!!!

TELL ME WHERE!!! :D

YO-Q

oh please, those uggs are totally gay looking on a dood are you kidding me? you really see no issue walking down the street as a dood wearing those boots? you asked for it man. Hey get a tramp stamp on your lower back too while you are at it. This is why this thread should stick to gaming stuff, I really don't care to see some dood wearing gay boots trying to make a statement.
and those boots are ugly too what were you thinking? Get a pair of Timbs, smoke a blunt and man up.. haha

TommyT

YO-Q said:
oh please, those uggs are totally gay looking on a dood are you kidding me? you really see no issue walking down the street as a dood wearing those boots? you asked for it man. Hey get a tramp stamp on your lower back too while you are at it. This is why this thread should stick to gaming stuff, I really don't care to see some dood wearing gay boots trying to make a statement.
and those boots are ugly too what were you thinking? Get a pair of Timbs, smoke a blunt and man up.. haha

/sarcasm?

b.e.r.g

New phone the other day:

Tryed to take some fancy shots... way high ISO in way to low light though :(

mob23.jpg

mob27.jpg

mob33.jpg

Perfect for my needs (that is calling, sms, and alarm clock). Dark brushed alu front, rough plastic back panel, minimalistic and slim design, and feels solid... also, it was free.

Raife

That's a really cool looking phone. Do you know the model number by chance. I couldn't tell which one it was on the website.

YO-Q said:

WTF :lol

.hacked

img_3534107.jpg

Small wheel is for my Mini Cooper S (1 of 4) and the big one is for my bro's Mustang GT (1 of 4)

img_3537176.jpg

Black Friday deals and PoP for PS3. Yay HD netfix streaming on my Bluray player :D

img_3539380.jpg

mostly blackfriday blurays from amazon.

Alpha_eX

~Kinggi~ said:
Why do you have 2 copies of Rest Stop? That was one of the worst movies ive seen in years.

If you look at the names, they are different,

Dead Stop Don't Look Back
Dead Stop Dead Ahead

b.e.r.g

Raife said:
That's a really cool looking phone. Do you know the model number by chance. I couldn't tell which one it was on the website.

Its a Sony Ericsson W302, not very high tech, but cheap :)
I couldnt find it on the American site actually, so the link is on norwegian :/

.hacked

~Kinggi~ said:
Why do you have 2 copies of Rest Stop? That was one of the worst movies ive seen in years.

funny I have heard good things about the 1st Rest Stop...

... in the crappy horror movie kinda of way.

Yes Boss! said:
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/gregorybuczek/games.jpg

n8NMONSTER said:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3292/3081922580_a4d6bdb77a_b.jpg

Not to troll, but I really can't stand how cheap SquareEnix has been with their boxart spines lately. Take some of that Square tax revenue and get the proper logo stamped on there.

It's lazy, shit design, and it really bothers me.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
AnonymousNoob said:
Not to troll, but I really can't stand how cheap SquareEnix has been with their boxart spines lately. Take some of that Square tax revenue and get the proper logo stamped on there.

It's lazy, shit design, and it really bothers me.

Noticed that when I put KH:CoM next to 1 and 2 today... WTF, seriously. It looks so inconsistent and horrible D:

Bluth54

Purchases036Medium.jpg

I got Left 4 Dead when when Amazon had it for preorder for only $38, I got Banjo for $35 with a code for the remake of the first Banjo game, which costs $15 by itself, and Tales of Vesperia when it was a lightning deal for $35.

Purchases037Medium.jpg

Most of this is my Black Friday haul. Infinite Undiscovery was $19, Crysis Collector's Edition was $25, Chrono Trigger was $17 after 2 $10 coupons, Boom Blox was $20, de Blob was $25 and Warioland was $30.

YagizY said:
Fenerbahce shirts
Quick someone get a Dynamo Kyiv and Porto shirt on this page.

SharpS said:
Where did you get the Arsenal Jersey from?
onionbag.com, they had 20% off sale during thanksgiving and do official lextra printing
you can find the shirts at any niketown though

Top Bottom