• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Got this:

WrN9IuZ.jpg

Got this:

iIRF1QE.jpg

And got these:

ZxTAFk6.jpg

Wii games are ridiculously cheap right now, so this is the time to finish up your collection for the thing... and there are a lot more good games out there than you might expect. Rebought Lament of Innocence, because it's criminally underrated. Or at least, I recall that being the case. Gonna play through it again to find out.

Wow. They're actually valuable? I still have the original Megazord and Dragonzord out in my shed.

yea new in box go for $200-300 out of box it depends on how much is missing but i have seen some go for over $100 as long as you have everything that came with it.

Finally some games related pickups, though I could argue that some clothes that I recently got at Uniqlo are games related...

Anyways from today:

44a21c2aac05b301fa50abff075cb8d0_zps9b4f1f44.jpg

which I redeemed to get my $30 eshop credit to buy these:

a1f04948ee2551b8233101c33ac0dd76_zpsed70b4ce.jpg

I also bought both PSN & eshop credit and bought (though not pictured):

- Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- Hotline Miami

...stuff that I picked up from Uniqlo are a bunch of Monster Hunter 4 t-shirts & boxer briefs.

Got a few games in the mail this week:

Wii U:
Assassins Creed 3 Join or Die Edition and Call of Duty Black Ops 2
eK3Xslr.jpg

That AC3 box art is stunning, wish that it was the same in the U.S. I don't mind my steelbook (probably the best thing about the game if I'm honest), but wow. That's incredible.

Stuart444

what is that book? i just got a song cd as a preorder bonus.

It's the asian limited edition I think, haven't had time to translate what the book says but from a glance, it looks like a book filled with quests or in-game information. Not 'too' sure though

Finally got QuakeWave! Please excuse the rubbish pic my Galaxy Nexus isn't know for good pictures.

haha cool i got him as well - still havent taken him out of the box. I also have the Fansproject insectacons and the big devastator set. So damn expensive. I really need to assemble him one day. Also picked up the Masterpiece Skywarp which i actually will take out of the box!

Ovek

7Member7
haha cool i got him as well - still havent taken him out of the box. I also have the Fansproject insectacons and the big devastator set. So damn expensive. I really need to assemble him one day. Also picked up the Masterpiece Skywarp which i actually will take out of the box!

Nice if I only had that space for that Devastator... I'll have to live with my Kre-o one, well for now ;)

kikori

Neo Member
New stuff for July (so far)...

MSI N770 Lightning:
JHRi46T.jpg

Games mostly from the Steam summer sale:
fwWiUk6.jpg

Spiderweb Software Humble Weekly Bundle:
qLBLWz4.jpg

And just arrived from Japan today, Kurenai no Buta a.k.a. Porco Rosso:
4eJ7ebO.jpg

Nice if I only had that space for that Devastator... I'll have to live with my Kre-o one, well for now ;)
it's so big and heavy. it cost me $500 and $100 in shipping! if I didn't buy it though it would end up costing even more later :/

I saw the fantoys Springer but it was way too expensive for its size. was really tempted by the camera triple changer and the aerial bots too :/

BOTEC

DS love. I finally got a Hori 3DS XL case (really a rebadged DSi XL case, LOL). Also finally found a complete Order of Ecclesia.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/vincent_vii/DSpickups.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

How do you like that case? I got the same one, and don't really like it. It doesn't fit the 3DS XL snugly enough and it wobbles around in there. I don't feel like it's doing much in terms of protection.

How do you like that case? I got the same one, and don't really like it. It doesn't fit the 3DS XL snugly enough and it wobbles around in there. I don't feel like it's doing much in terms of protection.

I know what you mean. It's definitely the most professional feeling case I have. Very sturdy, well made, and it fits in the pouch in my backpack that I need it to.

I think it would absorb a shock from a 3 to 4 foot fall. I have a microfiber cloth keeping the system snug and a fat stylus wedged in behind. But this thing was definitely made for a DSi XL.

etae

Bought these off of ebay. Payed about $50 for these. Might've overpayed but I've never seen a varna figure (from digital devil saga) for less than $90.
tiktWW4l.jpg

Pretty stoked on the Warmachine kickstarter and got these for cheap.
8rFIUqNl.jpg

Drippy paint.
Vd5sXICl.jpg

Assault 1st and 2nd albums both self titled. Japanese hardcore punk
W8EjH0gl.jpg

Rocky and the Sweden- THC (Japanese hardcore punk)/ Final Draft-West World Order(Inglewood hardcore)/
The Kill-Make 'Em Suffer (Australian grindcore)/ Paintbox-Trip Trance and Traveling & Paintbox-Singing Shouting Crying(Japanese hardcore punk)
J4vdENfl.jpg

Apparently unused original FFXIV codes will work on Reborn so I pick this up for cheap.
piaykbzl.jpg

k6Dgpyw.jpg

Arrived today, along with my new credit card :D

Box is slightly damaged, thanks NewEgg for always shipping in a flimsy bubble mailure, your hard work and thoughfulness is appreciated.

Top Bottom