• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Parallacs

Hit up the local flea market today and get super lucky on a bunch of SNES games. 20 tapes for $30, some real great games in there too. A little dirty but nothing that can't be cleaned off.

Geez. This is insane. That is like $250 worth of games. Great finds.

Kade

Early shipment of SMTIV, Microplay B2G1 used game sale stuff and Steam Summer Sale stuff.
BPOTeuOCIAIkN3f.jpg:large

IMG_20130715_113924.jpg

summersale.png

RetroGreg

Hit up the local flea market today and get super lucky on a bunch of SNES games. 20 tapes for $30, some real great games in there too. A little dirty but nothing that can't be cleaned.

Dang that's a gold mine right there. That's awesome. Great find!

haikira

3DSXL, Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem
Had the old 3DS, sold it and regretted it. Now I'm back and it's time to destroy some good games!
Also have Mario Kart 7 and Luigi's Mansion 2 on the way =D
img_1672shu7h.jpg

Movies!
Maybe posted one or two of these a few weeks ago, really can't remember.
img_168289uhg.jpg

Comptia A+ Training Kit and Manhattan Murder Mystery
Watched my first Woody Allen film a few months ago, which was Annie Hall and I loved it. Going to watch Manhattan Murder Mystery and Manhattan next.
Planning to sit the Comptia A+ exams sometime in the future, so that's why I grabbed the book.
img_16882ouaa.jpg

My wallet weeps...
It's taken a bashing too, in the great war of the steam summer sale. Frugality will be the name of the game for a while, I think.

Rubius

An eclectic assortment for sure, but the seasons of Angel were on sale for 10 bucks each, I've had a song from this Oasis cd stuck in my head for the last 24 hours, and I've been meaning to pick up SMG2 for a long ass time.

NB4DoeU.jpg

Be ready to get really sad at the end of the series, it end on a Cliffhanger and you have to pick up the comic for the next season.

pahamrick

A couple pickups from the last few weeks.

Soul Hackers, and I 'upgraded' to an XL because the hinge on my FE 3DS decided it wanted to break just from opening the system. Called Nintendo, and despite simply opening the system caused it they don't consider that to be a manufacturers defect so it's not covered under the warranty. Plus, since I was informed I would not be getting a FE system back I haven't decided if I want to pay for an OG replacement or just keep the system in it's box on a shelf.

Some pics of the damage.

And a comparison shot. I'll miss using the sexy FE system, but I'm thankful the blue XL doesn't look like a fisher price toy in person like it does in the pictures.

Rubius

Came back from my work place, so I got a couple of stuff I got since last month.
dulspHm.jpg

Some video games
1f9QWjm.jpg

Some comics (Damn that Highschool of the dead book is heavy!)
ZW5Of7n.jpg

Some movies and Tv Show
AIpL765.jpg

Board games
1MCLCxy.jpg

Fuck anybody who put this kind of sticker on paper
AdWbDe5.jpg

o4updjw.jpg

Had to use Goo Gone, look nice, but have nails marking all over it now.
MQULKeK.jpg

And the big Board game of the month : Carcassone Big Box 4
UAjhvpO.jpg

Also bought a Gamecube cord extender for my Hori GBA Player controller.

Sweet. :) Fellow Framemeister owners

I'm the one who made it.

Really? Thanks for allowing me to plug ALL of my systems on one TV. Pretty cool, I need that decail now.

Swarley

Some pickups from the last week. Got FFX, Battlefront and Ken Griffey, Jr from the local vintage gaming store. Picked up Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands off eBay for a few bucks and then finally picked up Resident Evil: Revelations from GameStop.

its not gaming related but its a hell of a pick up :)

mq53.jpg

The original 1993 megazord got it for 15 dollars from a garage sale in my neighborhood. Thank god the have no idea the value of the item lol.

Nisa65

Latest game purchases over the last few weeks.

CDs

Blu Rays

Trying to complete Spielberg's filmography on blu-ray but frustratingly there's still a few of his films that remain unavailable.

Two more NES carts. I have never played either of these before, use to always confuse them in the rental store. From what I played of Shatterhand last night it is really cool:

Neifirst

I remember Shatterhand getting really favorable reviews in EGM back in the day, which was pretty impressive considering it came out after the Genesis and T-16 were already on the market. Never got a chance to play it myself. Get it on the podcast!

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
its not gaming related but its a hell of a pick up :)

mq53.jpg

The original 1993 megazord got it for 15 dollars from a garage sale in my neighborhood. Thank god the have no idea the value of the item lol.

What a steal! Great pick up. I got mine when I was like 5 so naturally I played with it and lost the Pterodactyl and Mastodon head.

Haha that lens is sexy. Do you use EdMika converters for FD-EOS?

Haven't used any yet as this is the first FD I've found that remotely interests me. I got a 1.2 once and that wasn't even sexy enough to consider trying to convert or get an adapter for. This one is so ridiculously oddball that I may take the plunge on a quality converter as it would be fun to shoot. The AF is completely self-contained so you can use it as-is (x2 AA batteries are needed). I may just try to free-lense with it for fun.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man that SMT 4 package looks awesome, sucks that we europeans wont get it :-/

Top Bottom