• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

BOTEC

After the slow boat from Japan and then two weeks of Customs :

Shiki Superplay from Rancor for $ 30,- so I couldn't resist .

That's a cool DVD set. Because Shikigami III has so many dudes in it, they needed 3 DVD's to fit all the replays. It's interesting to watch the different strategies for different characters.

Man, I want Shikigami no Shiro IV. :(

Soulhouf

Found some interesting gaming sttuff in a BOOK-OFF
Kamaitachi no Yoru 2 OST
IMG_1270.jpg

Cave Noire and DQM Caravan Heart:
IMG_1271.jpg

Remember 11 and Ever 17:
IMG_1273.jpg

Lombax

Banned
946826_10201425807991388_511615227_n.jpg

Arduino Robot showed up on Saturday! I guess they did not sell out at Maker Faire this year, because you can order them from the Maker Shed ahead of the July release.

Sethos

Banned
The microphone on my Sennheiser G4ME 360s took a dump, I'm having a real piss-poor track record with Sennheiser now. Every single thing I've bought from them has broken, except my HD650s but I did have to replace the cord like 4 times on that.

Well, got some cheap SteelSeries, only using these when playing with some friends.

18oumk.png

2dducy.png

OverHeat

« generous god »
MSI GT70 2.4-GHz Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor with 32GB of RAM, a pair of 128GB SSDs in RAID 2 configuration with a 1TB 7,200-rpm hard drive, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 GPU and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M with 4GB of VRAM.
null-4.jpg

L.O.R.D

MSI GT70 2.4-GHz Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor with 32GB of RAM, a pair of 128GB SSDs in RAID 2 configuration with a 1TB 7,200-rpm hard drive, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 GPU and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M with 4GB of VRAM.
null-4.jpg

congrats man
from where you bought it ? how how much its cost you ?

i saw it last week same configuration but with GeForce GTX 770M

plc268

The idea of cookie and watermelon frosting filling together makes me kind of want to puke.

They aren't gross or anything like that. It mostly a vanilla frosting with a refreshing watermelon taste. It doesn't taste overly like candy watermelon flavor.

The thing with special Oreo flavors, is that none of them are overdone. Some may sound odd, but the flavors usually work out well.

Coconut

Banned
They aren't gross or anything like that. It mostly a vanilla frosting with a refreshing watermelon taste. It doesn't taste overly like candy watermelon flavor.

The thing with special Oreo flavors, is that none of them are overdone. Some may sound odd, but the flavors usually work out well.

It's a taste and texture thing combined. I'm imagining like watermelon flavored tooth paste for kids and cookie.

RkOwnage

f8d71e68795764c755b56f57900ddb34_zps83287cff.jpg

Picked up some Skylanders at Gamestop's event Saturday. Walked in at 3pm, and the manager had held the Polar Whirlwind and Ninjinis for me. Also got the remaining 3 minis I needed. Woot

bf7d476281aee3379c7a871ff8291822_zps3dccff6d.jpg

New phone, loving it, but I switched from an iphone 4 to this, so I dont get any messages from anyone with an iphone, very frustrated because Apple basically told me on the phone I shouldn't have switched to Android. So because I switched, Apple is basically holding my text messages from other iphone users hostage. Dramatic, yes but infuriating also.

ba10aafaa14dd34e0baa71e9c6e2665e_zpscc642071.jpg

d006724662ae0255a64a423034789740_zps44c3c4e4.jpg

Traded in my 360 months ago for credit towards a PS4. One of my moms friends was going through a divorce and sold her ex's 360, Plus these games for $75. A steal, in more than one way...

[Traded in my 360 months ago for credit towards a PS4. One of my moms friends was going through a divorce and sold her ex's 360, Plus these games for $75. A steal, in more than one way...

wow that's a real steal! You can get more than your money trading these games in for your new console!

RkOwnage

wow that's a real steal! You can get more than your money trading these games in for your new console!

Will probably keep it for 360 exclusives for now. I want to play GOW:J, so I may keep it for now. I have the PS4 and 6 games paid off, plus all the other PS3,WiiU and 3DS games I paid off with the credit. I pretty much got everything I wanted this year from that trade.

Linkhero1

946826_10201425807991388_511615227_n.jpg

Arduino Robot showed up on Saturday! I guess they did not sell out at Maker Faire this year, because you can order them from the Maker Shed ahead of the July release.

How much did you pay for it? I know that boards themselves can vary from $20-60. I'm guessing this puppy is a bit pricier?

f8d71e68795764c755b56f57900ddb34_zps83287cff.jpg

Picked up some Skylanders at Gamestop's event Saturday. Walked in at 3pm, and the manager had held the Polar Whirlwind and Ninjinis for me. Also got the remaining 3 minis I needed. Woot

bf7d476281aee3379c7a871ff8291822_zps3dccff6d.jpg

New phone, loving it, but I switched from an iphone 4 to this, so I dont get any messages from anyone with an iphone, very frustrated because Apple basically told me on the phone I shouldn't have switched to Android. So because I switched, Apple is basically holding my text messages from other iphone users hostage. Dramatic, yes but infuriating also.

ba10aafaa14dd34e0baa71e9c6e2665e_zpscc642071.jpg

d006724662ae0255a64a423034789740_zps44c3c4e4.jpg

Traded in my 360 months ago for credit towards a PS4. One of my moms friends was going through a divorce and sold her ex's 360, Plus these games for $75. A steal, in more than one way...

Holy shit you got a good deal on that 360/games.

Coconut

Banned

Well, it's based on the idea of getting mobile games in the home and the turn around of phone tech to games processing needs is quick. I feel bad for people that bought an OUYA and aren't going to hack the shit out of it and do none game stuff with it.

Well, it's based on the idea of getting mobile games in the home and the turn around of phone tech to games processing needs is quick. I feel bad for people that bought an OUYA and aren't going to hack the shit out of it and do none game stuff with it.

Rules of this thread is not to criticize each others pick up man.

Sora_N

Just came in the mail.

I have a final exam tonight, and my g/f has my 3DS since she got addicted to playing my Animal Crossing. Not that I could play it anyways due the exam. :(

Dead

well not really...yet
How do those Grimes albums compare to Visions?

Visions might be one of my favorite albums of the last few years.

How do those Grimes albums compare to Visions?

Visions might be one of my favorite albums of the last few years.

I would recommend you to check out Halfaxa first. It's a good bridge between the early experimental Geidi Primes and the more 'mature' work (in composition as well as production) that is Visions.

Top Bottom