• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
DMC4: S.E., Iron Brigade aka Trenched and Majora's Mask 3ds.
Kub6Cgr.jpg

qInzTeO.jpg

6EcRTir.jpg

Never finished it on 64.

Nice Cayman Evo X, Your name doesn't suit you anymore.

Saroyan

Haven't posted any pickups in a while, but heres some from the last few weeks

5osc6L1.jpg

I was at Best Buy with my 10 year old daughter on Saturday and she spotted the Amiibos and I ended up buying the game and the Amiibos on a whim. Turns out it was a great decision since the game is super fun. she has been playing it for hours and loves the game, I think its pretty great too, happy to be surprised by a game I wasn't even intending to buy.

Pytd9gc.jpg

twvmCbc.jpg

7v7pFgY.jpg

bLvxRkA.jpg

iK8m702.jpg

A bunch of other games I picked up.
Stack Up in particular was satisfying to get. I finally found it for a decent price and that completed my collection of black label pixel art games for the NES. As a bonus it came with the manual and it has a Famicom Adapter inside.
The Famicom copy of Robot Block was to get all the pieces to actually play Stack Up, now I just need to track down a working R.O.B. for not too much money

Auctopus

Thanks guys.

Here's a few more pics I snapped with my phone for those that asked. It's pretty much fully loaded. Interior is a mix of leather and alcantara with aluminum trim. It is crazy fun to drive, and the exhaust sounds amazing. I'll see if I can get a clip of it.

That steering wheel looks perfect to hold.

Was gonna wait for a price drop, but I caved. I seriously doubt I'll ever play FFX on PS4, but I just wanted it for the collection. I'm a bit surprised at how much I'm enjoying Scholar of the First Sin. DS2 is easily the weakest entry in the series for a plethora of reasons, IMO, but some of those reasons were fixed in this version.

otakuderek

I'm going to try and post more in this thread. Not as many do quite like a few years ago. I splurged big time this weekend and today.

Inkling Girl - to go with my previously purchased Inkling Boy.

Lucina - to go with the other Fire Emblem guys.

Ness - really wanted this one. Lucas is going to be a huge pain to get soon.

Robin - I have all the Fire Emblem Amiibos now. One of my favorite Nintendo franchises.

Big manga day!

Assassination Classrom Volume 4

Dragonball 3-in-1 Volumes 25, 26, 27

Food Wars Volume 6

GameCube Controller Adapter - found this on a whim while browsing Amazon one morning. Bought it really quick!

Turn A Gundam - RightStuf and Sunrise need to keep a good relationship so U.S. Gundam fans can get more releases down the line. Re-release MSG Wing on Blu Ray please!

neoxdonut

VhjCNim.jpg

New Amiibo! was able to get Jigglypuff at Target and got Ness today but box came dented. I think I'll open it and he'll just chill next to my monitor.

also got Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for $22 new.

20150602_220108_zpsexnob1i0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Amiibo haul. My crazy luck continues through Wave 4. Robin and Lucina were crazy luck for me. There were 2 at the Meijer I went to and I was 3rd in line. The guy in front only wanted the Splatoon 3 pack, Charizard and Silver Mario. I was speechless.

I also got my 8 month old his first pair of Jordans! Getting those shoes was just as hard as getting the Amiibo. I need new hobbies.....

Not pictured - Splatoon digital

Got Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven, Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

IMG_0206_zpspjnlysbj.jpg

zmet

HG101 Digest Vol.1 and Nekketsu Koukou Sound-bu SFC Compilation

The Food of the Gods/Frogs Double Feature and Taito Digital Sound Archives -Arcade- Vol.3

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Jupiter Ascending 3D, Apollo 13: 20th Anniversary Edition (new 4k scan), and Wolfen

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
link to:
June's pick up post #1 [SW swag, retrogames, sunglasses, etc.]

My very first Xbox One purchase!
I own the system since the Titanfall bundle launched lol
Halo Collection should've been that but you know how it went, luckily I seldom preorder games.
Excited to play it, Day One edition grabbed from amazon.it shipped for less than 20€, not bad... until I saw Sweden-GAF can grab the game for THREE freakin' euros, lol
But still, hope to find time to play this game in-between Splatoon breaks

Dash Kappei's June post #2 said:

Skilletor

Got these two today. I had no idea how big they were:

I had no idea how big they were.

Looking to get MJ, but prices are crazy for that one, so I'll have to wait. Shoutouts to Sideshow's "layaway" type program. :p

Galdius

It was a complete stealth lounge, so I don't blame you. :)

They also released a PSVita Rayman Origins/Rayman Legends double pack last weekend. Little to no information whatsoever to be found about that one either. :)

I'm going to see if I can figure out if both games are on the cart or if it's a cart / download voucher combo.

From what I know, the Rayman pack will launch tomorrow.
I just don't know if it will be release in the UK.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
i was bored so i guess i'll put some stuff here. first pickups of june:

ODwrpxd.jpg

may things:

vszSH9M.jpg

xbox games

2xigco0.jpg

shootan game, plus a really pretty faceplate i can't do anything with

bx3yyTg.jpg

hori vx-sa kai and some seimitsu stuff put in it. no fancy modding here, just some nice parts for shootan games

IfCdkvN.jpg

always wanted to try this one

1blnJrX.jpg

ghiblis

nrKstHw.jpg

reprint zenogias book thingy

Chastten

Banned
Hadn't played a game in nearly 2 months but these came in last weekend because of a great 3=2 deal. Should last me for quite a while. Also got Pokémon Bank, as well as Dungeons & Dragons and Nano Assault Neo for WiiU from the eShop.

And a new external harddisk to replace two 640GB internal disks from 2008 that kept all my picture back-ups. They were still working fine and all, but after 7 years I figured I'd replace them just to be safe.

Splurging and started/restarted a new/old hobby of card collecting~

Bought:
Wii U 8GB Skylanders bundle. Don't know what the crap skylanders is, but it was the cheapest [new] Wii U I could find.
Mario Kart 8 [Nintendo Refurbished] - $60 for a sealed copy of the game, gimmicky racing wheel thing that I won't even open or use lol, a mario themed wii remote. $120+ of stuff for $60 is amazing for a new owner like me, especially since I never owned a wii and needed a remote.
Nunchuk
Nintendo Land
Skylanders
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Lego Batman (for homebrew purposes)
64 GB super tiny usb drive.
Extra Booster box of Cardfight!! Vanguard - Champions of the Cosmos (aka the Gundam-ish set) Got Galaxy Blauklauger as my rarest pull.
70 Vanguard single cards ordered from the same shop I bought the box from. Great deal on cards that look cool for a beginner like me :)

Still waiting for my sleeves for the cards and starter deck that explains how to play this damn game to arrive.

meppi

IQ4kDix.jpg

UrFyRze.jpg

Really love the build quality of the n3DSLL carry case! Didn't expect it to be this good.

I've yet to play Gaist Crusher, but I'll remedie that this weekend. Been too busy playing Splatoon to play anything else. :)

I listened to the Lollipop Chainsaw soundtrack and had a sudden urge to get back on the Suda train.
Also I remember Garnett Lee talking good things about Nier on Weekend Confirmed ages ago, saw it for $9 so I bit.
zOKmaABh.jpg

Oh, and Splatoon happened.
HRcMDY9h.jpg

Yazuka

I completely forgot to post about getting Shovel Knight, I got in in April when it was released.
2015-06-05%20-%20Shovel%20Knight%20april.jpg

Then I have some stuff from April, May and June. Batman is only a case, I got it since the edition I preordered was going to be steelbook only it seems. And I'm not a really big steelbook fan. So I wanted a regular case.
2015-06-05%20-%20Lastest%20games.jpg

Coda

It wasn't cheap but I finally picked up a game I've been dying to play on original hardware for a long time. Gotta say it's a game changer, the game looks and feels amazing through SCART RGB. Easily one of the best 2D action games ever made.

AlienSoldierPickup_zpsrxq5fj3r.jpg

AlfaTrion

Last month I took my 3rd trip to Hong Kong and my 4th trip to Japan. Here are some pickups/pics (sorry for the crappy instagrams):

I pulled a bit of a CoachKevin/Larabee
M9PsWX1.jpg

A gift from one of my best friends:
IjXM9dg.jpg

We found this interesting snack place on Mong Kok:
xFtjIw2.jpg

Not a pick up but at my GF's cousin's place in Maccau, I slept on these awesome sheets:
5IBSYW9.jpg

This thing is amazing:

A better look at my portable pickups:
h6LCBUB.jpg

The charge dock is great!:
iK80Prw.jpg

Some boxed SFC games:
BoGp28t.jpg

Jacki Crush doesn't seem to work on my retron so I need to grab my SNES back from my brother to check if it's working at all.

Some unboxed ones:
6xu9bzC.jpg

Famicom:
hAtEyIO.jpg

When I got back to Toronto, my friend gave me a bunch of stuff his dad was throwing out! I may finally play my first Pokemon game (any recommendations?) Excited for Advance Wars 2:
t2OPDqI.jpg

My arcade block for May. FoxHound cap is awesome:
LogZ38R.jpg

I got this just before the trip:
szY7WAh.jpg

I have a lot more stuff to show, maybe next month after I test all of them!

Justinh

This and buttons came earlier today. I got some more buttons for some older 360 sticks, too. Not sure if I'm sold on the grey button "rims" yet. Maybe I should've done black ones...
Sorry the picture kinda sucks, I used my phone and not an actual camera.

I should probably focus on getting a PS4 now along with Xrd, I guess.
eh, in due time...

Nice, pretty sure I have the exact same buttons on mine. Pictures make the purple look more pinkish.

but these aren't purple buttons, they're pink. Am I misunderstanding?

edit: sorry I lied. they buttons and balltop came in yesterday...oh well

Skilletor

This and buttons came earlier today. I got some more buttons for some older 360 sticks, too. Not sure if I'm sold on the grey button "rims" yet. Maybe I should've done black ones...

Sorry the picture kinda sucks, I used my phone and not an actual camera.

I should probably focus on getting a PS4 now along with Xrd, I guess.
eh, in due time...

Nice, pretty sure I have the exact same buttons on mine. Pictures make the purple look more pinkish.

Top Bottom