• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Bold One

Bought a 2015 Porsche GTS earlier today.

Figured since you can't drive one in Forza due to EA owning the license, I'll get one for real. lol

cS731aN.jpg

what a nice car, good for you

wK8daRz.gif

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Already posted in the bicycle thread, my new Cannondale Bad Boy 1 / 2015:

049376-1433592695.jpg

And what happens after i bought it? Turns out that all my cycling friends are dead...
well, they have kids, or damaged knees - have to ride all by myself, like the bad boy that i am...lol

Some new music:

4C174BCC-C0CB-4EBD-A204-31FBF9D79CE3_zpsvclvg9r7.png

5AC7219F-B4D7-4B53-9C59-A1F21AFCAAD7_zpsu17wmjt2.png
Saw her in SF earlier this year! Fucking fantastic best concert ive been too (and i've been to quite a few.

Anywho had some random swapmeet pickups and some other really good goodies :)

Bought the limited edition almost gold SNES for 15$ with all those snes and NES games at a swapmeet. It may be getting harder and harder but swapmeets still provide the best surprise deals :)

Finally picked up a Neo geo Pocket color, feels fluid and plays even better, though I despise the lack of back or even frontlighting. If anyone knows where I can get a mod I;d love to look into it!

And the big one:

Akumajo Dracula X: Chi no rondo (Castlevania: Rondo of Blood) for the PC-Engine. Been waiting a long while to gather the funs but its well worth it especially with the rejuvenated Castlevania hype/attention (ironically fro man Igavania kickstarter succesor) the last expensive console Castlevania I need beyond the SNES iteration and the original Game Boy games, I'm literally gleaming over here with happyness finally getting a copy!

Asparagus

45OL0TH.jpg

Waited a long time for this to arrive. Was starting to wonder if it had gotten lost.

bhNhiPE.jpg

Picked up some Megadrive games.

E5Tamls.jpg

And a few other bits and bats.

Ecto311

Anudfl7l.jpg

Finally came in from a preorder on best buy.

FggwqnNl.jpg

Found all 3 of the infinty figures at walmart today for $3 each. The camera was marked down from $65 to $10. It came with all the gear to mount it to a helmet or a bike. Super light and does 720p so my daughter loves it. There was some frozen ones but she picked TMNT, so proud of her to pick the better one.

j9sUlVul.jpg

Preorder from walmart.com FINALLY came it - fuck they send it to fedex who sends it to USPS who fuckin sit on it for a week before deciding to deliver it.

chemicals

I needed a new graphics card for my oldschool PC. I just upgraded (and downgraded) to a 32 inch LED TV [from my 22 inch Acer Gaming Monitor].

I'm a gamer but I never cared for PC gaming. Then I learned this 50 dollar graphics card can play all kinds of shit. SO now I am officially into Steam. Just wanted to let people know that with a 50 dollar (usd) graphics card, you can play a crap-load of Steam games.

I tend to go with older stuff...

8LTV9qZ.jpg

SCqtMzW.jpg

Funny side note... I tried to get some games from GOG and my bank has them blocked (local bank in south Louisiana). They suggested I get a cash debit card from a different bank.

Bancho

I've regretted selling my Phat PSP for ages now. Really don't know why I sold it. I'd been eyeing up PSP Go's for a while now and finally made the purchase this week. Boxed white PSP GO in fantastic condition for £35 delivered.

This is what a handheld should be. The size is absolutely spot on IMHO. 16gig storage built in and a phenomenal library of games. The bonus being it plays PSX games so well also. I'm really really chuffed I picked one of these up and should of done so sooner. This is going to get a lot of play time.

XHWsAqKNIt4tkehC90NUAj5KzBHLRXUTTJ1v19Y3XeQ%202.jpg

Mystic654

My Power Supply for my new PC came in today.

G10lFuK.jpg

Will order the rest of my parts in the coming week or so. Already have Fans, Case and now PSU.

MilkLizard

I've regretted selling my Phat PSP for ages now. Really don't know why I sold it. I'd been eyeing up PSP Go's for a while now and finally made the purchase this week. Boxed white PSP GO in fantastic condition for £35 delivered.

This is what a handheld should be. The size is absolutely spot on IMHO. 16gig storage built in and a phenomenal library of games. The bonus being it plays PSX games so well also. I'm really really chuffed I picked one of these up and should of done so sooner. This is going to get a lot of play time.

This post really makes me wanna buy one. Thanks...

Oh man, so nice. I have loved the look of the white PSPGo for a long time.
Nice game choice too :3

Borman

Oh man, so nice. I have loved the look of the white PSPGo for a long time.
Nice game choice too :3

This post really makes me wanna buy one. Thanks...

The only downside to the White Go is the stupid rubber on the back of it yellows whether you touch it or not. Still one of my favorite handhelds though.

Gameboy415

0d07Yxu.jpg

-I found these at Goodwill - the DDR game was $2 and the HDD Enclosure was only 50¢!

K3Q1vac.jpg

-More Goodwill pickups - I've casually started collecting Disney soundtracks and can't pass up Pokemon stuff, haha.

6nlcLZh.jpg

-Found these for 59¢ a pop at Goodwill. The FG/LG guide is in great shape other than the rip/cut on the front cover!

lQet280.jpg

-More 59¢ books from Goodwill. :)

sDS5Hq5.jpg

-I still need to track down a Laserdisc player, but I couldn't pass up 2 of my all-time favorite movies! (JP is sealed!)

fri4Qk5.jpg

-I was planning to see Pitch Perfect 2 anyway and the Breakfast Club Blu-Ray with $7.50 Movie Cash was on sale for $9.99 so I figured I'd spend the extra ~$1.50 to get the Blu. :)
I lucked out and got Crusade from Amazon for ~$9 (I recently finished watching it and the entirety of Babylon 5) and found the Louis CK DVD at Goodwill for $2.

vaMHjC5.jpg

-All from Goodwill, all $1.99 each. Plus X-Men randomly had a bonus disc in its case - the DVD-ROM version of Portal! :)

WY79DRI.jpg

-Got Namco Museum at Goodwill and grabbed Ace Combat for ~$12 shipped from Best Buy after GCU & a $5 RW Certificate. :)

Cvf0ApQ.jpg

-I got all of the games from Best Buy - Splatoon at launch and the PS4 games during recent sales - and picked up the Splatoon squirt gun at Target for $5.

U2itHRz.jpg

srcsOjh.jpg

-I managed to get all of the new amiibo online this time, but I'm hoping to find an extra Wario, Ness, Robin, & Lucina to open at some point (I've already opened my 3-pack and extra Jigglypuff, Greninja, Pac-Man, Charizard, & Silver Mario).

Also, I went out to some local stores in the afternoon on 5/29 to see what amiibo they had left and randomly found this at Wal-Mart:
fW3D5wW.jpg

He was the only 'rare' 1.0 figure I was worried about finding (the others are available in 3-packs that I plan to pick up soonish) so I was thrilled to find him for $12.99. :)

Last month I took my 3rd trip to Hong Kong and my 4th trip to Japan. Here are some pickups/pics (sorry for the crappy instagrams):

I pulled a bit of a CoachKevin/Larabee

A gift from one of my best friends:

We found this interesting snack place on Mong Kok:

Not a pick up but at my GF's cousin's place in Maccau, I slept on these awesome sheets:

This thing is amazing:

bCvF78m.jpg

A better look at my portable pickups:

The charge dock is great!:

Some boxed SFC games:

Jacki Crush doesn't seem to work on my retron so I need to grab my SNES back from my brother to check if it's working at all.

Some unboxed ones:

Famicom:

When I got back to Toronto, my friend gave me a bunch of stuff his dad was throwing out! I may finally play my first Pokemon game (any recommendations?) Excited for Advance Wars 2:

My arcade block for May. FoxHound cap is awesome:

I got this just before the trip:

I have a lot more stuff to show, maybe next month after I test all of them!

u68LjR9.gif

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It's very nice, It may take a bit to get use to since it's not like other chairs. It does help your posture when sitting in the chair.

I think I'll be able to afford one in a few months, I have lots of back pain so I'm hoping it'll help to have a decent chair. I've never heard anything bad about them.

BOTEC

And the big one:

Akumajo Dracula X: Chi no rondo (Castlevania: Rondo of Blood) for the PC-Engine. Been waiting a long while to gather the funs but its well worth it especially with the rejuvenated Castlevania hype/attention (ironically fro man Igavania kickstarter succesor) the last expensive console Castlevania I need beyond the SNES iteration and the original Game Boy games, I'm literally gleaming over here with happyness finally getting a copy!

Hell yeah! I'm not even going to ask how much you got it for, because it's literally worth every penny you spent. One of the best video games of all time. Hell, the music alone is worth the price of admission.

I wish my PCE hadn't given up the ghost a few years ago so I could still enjoy mine properly.

Naite

Just received in the mail
VZesemE.jpg

The printer in the back is new too. Price matched it for half off. The manager of that store didn't seem too thrilled about it.

Chairhome

Finally got my Kickstarted Pebble Time. I love it so far cause I'm a nerd. I am thinking about trying to make my own watchface even. I've found that it looks best in sunlight, and the light only works well when its really dark.
YaGCXrhh.jpg

And my imported this Greninja from Amazon UK. Paid about $20 shipped, but I didn't have to worry about the launch day craze.
dATAVDIl.jpg

dperrin

Finally got my Kickstarted Pebble Time. I love it so far cause I'm a nerd. I am thinking about trying to make my own watchface even. I've found that it looks best in sunlight, and the light only works well when its really dark.
YaGCXrhh.jpg

And my imported this Greninja from Amazon UK. Paid about $20 shipped, but I didn't have to worry about the launch day craze.
dATAVDIl.jpg

What are the name of the back to the future and mario watch faces? I need to download those!

Posted this in the Genesis/Mega Drive thread, but figured it's worth showing here too.

Really looking forward to sitting down with all of these games for the first time/the first time in nearly 20 years.

UfetIhL.jpg

Coda

YaGCXrhh.jpg

dATAVDIl.jpg

Damn that looks really cool. Love the Metal Gear theme.

plc268

Traded my Ford Fiesta in for a Mustang GT. I know I'll be missing the fuel economy, but it's worth it, imo.

18459693428_f0b0d48953_b.jpg

illusionary

A few things all arriving together today... an impulse-bought copy of Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate and Majora's Mask promotional necklace. More significantly, a Silver Mario amiibo shipped over from the US - I couldn't resist Amazon's offer price.

For the first time, I can't decide whether or not to open it...

fi1leaL.jpg

Top Bottom