• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Quake1028

K8pQwqgh.jpg

2Se52Fih.jpg

pUH0JE8h.jpg

wkcmlyxh.jpg

zmet

Used copy of Raystorm (JP)

I've always hated the changes made to the U.S. release

Konami Amusement Sounds '93... Aki (used) and 20th Anniversary Rockman X Sound Box (uew)

The Konami arcade soundtracks covered are Martial Champion, Premiere Soccer, and Metamorphic Force. The Rockman X collection is just 12 CDs of Rockman X goodness.

Caayn

First off, out with the old.
caayn1.jpgihpu0.jpg
caayn2.jpgiypwa.jpg

And now in with the new :D
caayn3.jpgikrm0.jpg

caayn4.jpggoquc.jpg

caayn5.jpg88rc6.jpg
caayn6.jpghirbq.jpg

caayn7.jpgxwp4w.jpg

And of course a few games, plus something to toy around with.
caayn12.jpgxmq7p.jpg

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Vio6RgO.jpg

Console just arrived and I'm setting it up now!

ys45

mBHPmCf.jpg

My coworker told me last Thursday he saw some amiibos at the local Toys R us so I went to get some during lunch :p

sVrvCo1.jpg

Finally got Pillars of Eternity box after like 2 months and added another SHMUP to my Genesis library .

WUDMSiW.jpg

And I got this little guy, named Kirby photo is not great because he kept running around managed to take this while he was taking a break

plc268

Jealous. They're finally coming to Australia in November... very tempted to trade my current Ford in.

They're crazy cheap for what you get, too. Cheap being a relative term, of course. Not sure what pricing would be like in Australia, but I know you guys down there like your V8s just as much as we do.

halfbeast

Banned
after my mini apocalypse last week (tv broke, then the internetz broke) I went on a little shopping spree.

first, a new tv. since my budget didn't allow something "fancy" I grabbed the most affordable I could find. now I am a proud owner of a 3D tv
lol

I usually listen to podcasts when grinding in games (or do other mundane tasks) but hate wearing headphones during it. that little doodad is as big as a tennis ball and has good enough sound to listen to a bunch of dudes blabber about games. oh yeah, and also Knack.

and lastly, this beautiful MGR steelbook. was only 2 bucks! goes well with my special editions for both PS3 and 360! (those were 12 bucks, insane!)

etta

my hard graphic balls
New album. Not generally a music person, I only listen to a handful of songs, but goddamn I was blown away by this.

fzMKXvB.png

Vio6RgO.jpg

Console just arrived and I'm setting it up now!

Really sweet pickup there - especially with it being in white. If you can, add a PS+ membership to it as well :D.

~~~

A friend of mine very kindly and totally out of the blue gifted me a bunch of games and DLC. Batman: Arkham Knight, GTA V PC, Just Cause 3, Far Cry 4, The Sims 3 Island Paradise, The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff, and Payday 2: Hotline Miami. Been tackling Far Cry 4 so far and it's a whole lot of fun.

t6DTAyY.png

BOTEC

Really sweet pickup there - especially with it being in white. If you can, add a PS+ membership to it as well :D.

~~~

A friend of mine very kindly and totally out of the blue gifted me a bunch of games and DLC. Batman: Arkham Knight, GTA V PC, Just Cause 3, Far Cry 4, The Sims 3 Island Paradise, The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff, and Payday 2: Hotline Miami. Been tackling Far Cry 4 so far and it's a whole lot of fun.

http://i.imgur.com/t6DTAyY.png[img][/QUOTE]

How did you sort your games list like that? Are those custom "foleder" names? I'd love to do that.

BOTEC

Right-click game --> Set Categories

Huh. Gonna have to mess around with this tonight. Thanks.

Edit: Holy shit! I can place the same game in multiple categories. This is the best thing ever! My Steam Library is going to be such a nightmare by tomorrow.

Galdius

Today I received some things that I was waiting for a long time (dev consoles) and some games.

First, some N64 games that I wanted CIB for a long time:
bePoFWdl.jpg

I also bought some Xbox 360 games here in Brazil and got a physical copy of the new Looney Tunes game for the Vita thanks to foobarry81:
5XrGA9Ml.jpg

I also got some european exclusive physical PS4 games:
Rxr7Ynol.jpg

A Xbox debug kit:
ewfmilZl.jpg

A Wii RVT-R and a Japanese Gamecube that is seems to be interesting. It's possible it is a prototype console from before the launch. It says that the patent is pending and has a 2000 date. I bought as been a retail console but it may be something from before the console's launch.
BuAqK1Cl.jpg

Tadie

mobile.0rps2i.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket Color + some games

It's an awesome handheld.
Unfortunately not really popular in good old Germany....

B.K.

Nice snag on the Bandai G Gundam volumes.

I got lucky and got both of them and the Gurren Lagann set last December from an Amazon Marketplace seller. I guess someone found some more stock laying around somewhere. The G Gundam sets were only $30 each.

hugoboss78

Neo Member
I've been in Japan for the past 2 weeks. This country is beautiful and food is excellent! Anyways, here's the highlight of my pick up here. Excuse the pic quality...

Rich!

55" LG 1080p LED TV

£350 brand new. Not refurbished, just discontinued. Absolute fucking bargain - and I got £150 from selling my 5 year old 42" LG, so it really only cost me £200!

it's incredible. and HUGE. I want to watch Mad Max on this right now fuck damnit

dsc_0003zjs1f.jpg

and with flash:

dsc_0001riscu.jpg

had to drive 30 miles and back to get it, and it probably crippled me driving back with it in my yaris but it was damn worth it. Colours are great, input latency is low as fuck, no added post processing bullshit. glorious.

OCD Guy

I thought I'd treat myself. Can't wait to give Horzion 2 and sunset overdrive a go.

image.jpg

I've got the collection now so don't have to worry about being left out when exclusives are released

image.jpg

plc268

had to drive 30 miles and back to get it, and it probably crippled me driving back with it in my yaris but it was damn worth it. Colours are great, input latency is low as fuck, no added post processing bullshit. glorious.

What? How? I remember taking a 52in TV home in an SUV once, and it was a massive pain in the ass (smaller SUV, but still). I can't imagine driving one in a compact car.

hongcha

My Japanese *new* 3DS LL in PEARL WHITE just arrived today!

q3eKzf6.jpg

txUXo75.jpg

I had been using a white 3DS LL for a few years, and I resisted upgrading to the metallic black or blue models which released last October, as I prefer white. Well, it was well worth the wait. This new pearl white LL is beautiful. I actually really like the glossy surface on the back sides, which surprised me. Now to get started on that system transfer!

hugoboss78

Neo Member
Congrats bro. Did you pick these up in Aki or Osaka's DenDen Town?

All in Aki. I did check out DenDen Town but didn't really find much. Then again, I didn't spend much time searching around like I did at Akiba.

Although I've been informed there's a possibility the Famicom disc games may have been overwritten. I didn't check when I bought them. Crossing fingers!

Rich!

What? How? I remember taking a 52in TV home in an SUV once, and it was a massive pain in the ass (smaller SUV, but still). I can't imagine driving one in a compact car.

I put my back seats down, and set the drivers seat further forward. The TV box literally only just fit - lengthways, one end against the rear door and the other against the back of my chair.

If the box was a mere few inches longer I would have been fucked.

It was a HORRIBLE drive home. Took me 40 minutes to get there...two and a half hours to get back, as someone made the bad decision of crashing into a few cars and dying on my route home causing miles and miles of road closures and traffic. Had to use some alternative route kung fu to get home even as quick as I did.

Top Bottom