• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

therapist

Pleasantly surprised @ how many people bought virtua fighter 5 :)

Still cant find it here in Montreal...were probably getting it monday :(

Im going to go to the store again today to see if they got it but im doubting it unfortunately.

I hate getting games late , gd language laws and their french books no one , not even the french, give a shit about.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
WORLDWIDEWII said:
where did you pick this up jubei and how $

I bought this at Newbury comics in Boston. You should be able to find it at any comic book retail store. It cost me 24.99, all worth it. Next will be Reno and Kadaj. Whoa just leaned Kratos with the Ares armor just came out, so that will also be my next purchase.

Great to see people buying Ratchet, such an amazing game.

Big_T

i got R&C last week and finished it
cod4 just bought it i will play it later
4tf11l3.jpg

kuYuri

Just posting to say I recently moved to a new house, so alot of the things I bought had to be packed up in boxes, so I never got to take pictures of and post my October stuff. To be honest I don't know when I'll be ready to post my pick-ups because alot is happening, but I'll try my best.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
gray_fox224 said:
New York, Europe and some Southeast Asians cities...Patience is a virtue my friends. Tuesday will come soon.
Wish I was as lucky. My manager at the store I go to is going to drive far to get the shipment in. I will have it on Monday and can't wait.

DSC02886.jpg

Ratchet and Clank is actually from October. I picked up the Spider-man Trilogy yesterday and I got the God of War demo the other day! Now I just need a PSP, lol!

One more thing, does the Picture calibration easter egg work without a remote on the PS3? If so, how do you input 7669? I haven't had a chance to even put one of the Blu Ray's in yet, so I haven't even tried yet.

neojubei

cjtiger300 said:
DSC02886.jpg

Ratchet and Clank is actually from October. I picked up the Spider-man Trilogy yesterday and I got the God of War demo the other day! Now I just need a PSP, lol!

One more thing, does the Picture calibration easter egg work without a remote on the PS3? If so, how do you input 7669? I haven't had a chance to even put one of the Blu Ray's in yet, so I haven't even tried yet.

What Picture calibration easter egg?? Wow I have all the same stuff. Spider-man 2.1 in HD is fracking awesome.

Whoa you have the God of war demo and no psp? Well the 15 dollar coupon should come in handy. The demo is awesome. Great buys all around.

neojubei said:
What Picture calibration easter egg?? Wow I have all the same stuff. Spider-man 2.1 in HD is fracking awesome.

Whoa you have the God of war demo and no psp? Well the 15 dollar coupon should come in handy. The demo is awesome. Great buys all around.

For some reason I didn't get the 15 dollar off coupon with it. Weird.

The picture calibration easter egg is on any Spider-man Blu Ray. You push 7669 (Sony) on the menu of the movie and you get the Sony Pic Cal Tool.

neojubei

cjtiger300 said:
For some reason I didn't get the 15 dollar off coupon with it. Weird.

The picture calibration easter egg is on any Spider-man Blu Ray. You push 7669 (Sony) on the menu of the movie and you get the Sony Pic Cal Tool.

Guess it doesn't work on the ps3 without remote.

Got this in the mail today:

1849894533_0dbee8e621_o.jpg

A White Box From Nintendo.

1850718794_893f0eaeaa_o.jpg

A Yellow Package Inside.

1850718944_ed854a9f5e_o.jpg

Another Box Inside of That.

1849895007_a89ff267d4_o.jpg

The Phantom Hourglass Feather Stylus! :D

1849894377_59807af4dd_o.jpg

Another View of It. :)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Went to LA and couldn't find any games to purchase :/ All the import gaming shops in the LA area have the Crisis Core PSP... while it did taunt me, I easily looked away at the price tags lol....

1851889946_718fe7ea67.jpg

I'm in the stylus club too! :)

1851877904_8117e0648d.jpg

A bunch of Dragon Quest keychains... and other misc keychains... Kon plushie for my lil' girl... 2 x Konami Haruhi thingys.... Let me tell you I have the worst luck... The only one I wanted was Haruhi in the bunny suit playing guitar... I thought I'd increase my odds by purchasing two of them... So I open it up... and I get the one I wanted the least... TWICE.

God hates me.

I hate random.

Aladuf

Banned
So far this month I have picked up a PSP, Daxter, Lumines and, Me & My Katamari.

psp.jpg

daxterandlumines.jpg

Edit: :lol Well, I returned all of these to Gamestop so it could help pay for the PS3 I put a post of later down this page.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I don't have a camera nearby but I picked up the Daxter PSP Slim + Castlevania DXC on Friday.

Big_T

cjtiger300 said:
Dude! I want COD4 now!!!!!!! How did you get it???
I wrote this in Cod4 official thread :
i got it from a game store here in Kuwait (65$) (even small game shops have the game)
Halo 3 released here 5 days before the launch day
and now we got cod4 5 days before the release day

Sagitario

Neko Tsukimi said:
I... finally got a Wii yesterday...

PIC

It's early in the month so no games yet... just enjoying Wii Sports until Wednesday.

Get component cables...

And host the pic somewhere else, if it turns into a yellow frog (and it will) you'll get banned...

Roxas

0511071209jf7.jpg

I have no recollition of filling in any forms or whatever for this, but it arrived in the post this morning from GAME...so...cool :D

Cdammen

DeUvJkIPS.jpg

Finally bought The Orange Box on 2nd day of this month. Gonna get Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect when they're released here in EU.

cjdunn

cjtiger300 said:
Yea, R & C is awesome! How did Stanglehold turn out? Is it worth a rent?
Haven't cracked the wrapping.
Truth be told, I'm still on a Trinitron SDTV so I'm missing at least 75% of the pixels from everything. (except Everyday Shooter :D ).
Hopefully this will change in time for the December Pick-up Post. :D

Barnolde said:
I actually got the same one just a few days ago, Razr V3, right?

/goes back to playing Skipping Stone.
Whats your highscore? Different phone, but I it should be the same cross-shaped game, right? I have gotten 5, but cant figure out how to go 4 or lower :lol

Aladuf

Banned
I finally picked up a PS3 yesterday, I got the 40GB version and bought Ratchet and Clank. BTW, Ratchet and Clank is FUCKING ADDICTING!

ps3.jpg

Top Bottom