• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

BlacKMaRK

Banned
DSC00194.jpg

New 40GB owner:D

Ratchet Kicks ASS!

Ckid

I am going to cheat and show my october and november pick ups. Picked up everything including the tv in October/November.

dsc00752yr5.jpg

These came last week. Got the Zack and Wiki stuff from ebay.
DSC00003.jpg

I went in for DQMJ and came out with a bunch of free stuff that was left over hurray!!

DSC00002-2.jpg

Blablurn

glaurung said:
Damn, I want that Unia shirt.

Where'd you pick that up?

I visited their concert yesterday in Cologne :)

Why did you get the cut version?

Because I don't care about the Arcade Mode and some missing scenes. Moreover I wanted it as soon as possible.

marwan

Banned
spootime said:
What are the specs for that processor?

And why go for the GTS over the GT?

but overall, nice haul for crysis.

i have an 8800GTX, Core 2 Extreme 3Ghz(it's quad core), 4GB RAM and the Crysis demo makes my PC bleed. I heard the final release will run better and have support for quad core.
The game sucks in DX10 since DX10 drivers suck, the game runs at like 5fps/sec, but on DX9 mode it runs much better, not good enough for my specs, but it runs at like 25-30fps/sec.

Bull

2007-11.jpg

This is my first experience with a Guitar Hero game and I love it. I'm also loving playable Slash. So much fun.

The only other gaming purchase this month for me will be the Velvet Revolver DLC for GH3 which I plan on getting as soon as I get home.

Echoes

vfsticked-purchased.jpg

Freaking awesomeness fighting game. Never liked 3D fighting games (even though I got VF1\2) but this one is irresistible. hell, it even made me buy an arcade stick!

Finally got around to posting my Pics. This is everything from October and November.

hddvd.jpg

Jumped in to the HD DVD scene today.

arcadesystem.jpg

I had bought the core system a month or so ago, but since Walmart is Walmart they let me exchange it for the Arcade Sytem. Now I can enjoy the HDMI goodness all you Elite owners have had for so long.

Spike

Fully paid for Super Mario Galaxy today and got the Commemorative Coin.

Oh, and EB Canada is now selling Wii game for $49.99! Funny, because the Wal-Mart in that same mall still sells them for $58.83! EB Wins!

baruflea

Blablurn said:

Where'd that kick-ass Know Your Mushrooms shirt come from?

Also, anyone know of any good online shops who sell licensed Nintendo clothing? GF saw a red Nintendo hoodie and has been a pain in the ass about getting her one for her b'day, but haven't found one locally or online. Help, GAF! :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
PS triple numero dos. I couldn't resist the whole get a free game and another free blu ray remote deal, plus it is $100 cheaper than last year. Kinda wished I could've swapped the remote for something else, like a plushie or something. Oh well. La la la.

IMG_3905.jpg

Kadey said:
PS triple numero dos. I couldn't resist the whole get a free game and another free blu ray remote deal, plus it is $100 cheaper than last year. Kinda wished I could've swapped the remote for something else, like a plushie or something. Oh well. La la la.

So do you and morphix spend money just for the sake of spending it?

What the hell do you guys need with all that shit?

MaX_PL

Banned
citrus lump said:
So do you and morphix spend money just for the sake of spending it?

What the hell do you guys need with all that shit?

yeh they dont make the best decisions do they.

My 5 Free Blu-Rays Finally Arrived Today:

1924202809_48cdf2a3a8_o.jpg

Transporter 2, Xmen: Last Stand, Underworld: Evolution, Corpse Bride, Pearl Harbor.

One of the movies I wanted was no longer available (Babel), so it got replaced. That's how I got the free Xmen3. So that was cool.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
My 360 came back from Microsoft and I can now 'jump in' again!

It was only gone for 11 days... Impressive Microsoft..... Impressive.

All I got was this lousy card...

1925318705_9804a5502c.jpg

We should do a secret santa/gift exchange... I thought of this earlier today while being bombarded by the holiday decorations while driving around town....

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
n8NMONSTER said:
My 5 Free Blu-Rays Finally Arrived Today:

1924202809_48cdf2a3a8_o.jpg

Transporter 2, Xmen: Last Stand, Underworld: Evolution, Corpse Bride, Pearl Harbor.

One of the movies I wanted was no longer available (Babel), so it got replaced. That's how I got the free Xmen3. So that was cool.

What the fuck, you must have used a different camera, that is too clear for your shitty/blurry camera!

Rlan

Picked this up today:

cube.jpg

It cost me $120AU for the lot. Usually I couldn't care about a cube at that price.. but it comes with Wind Waker [Still goes for $70], Twilight Princess [Very Rare, usually $100], Pokemon XD [usually $60], Smash Bros [usually $60], Mario Sunshine [$40], and Soul Calibur II [$25]. Not to mention the cube itself [$50-70]

So $120 Vs. $415. I made the right choice. Some of the cases were broken, but I bought spares some time ago.

But MAN did this thing give me a case of the "Adelaide"'s. Adelaide is the major city in South Australia and I'm finding far many people knowing other people I know. We have a population of roughly 1 million.

This package was in the paper. Somehow it ended up being the guy who I work with's ex-girlfriend, who also used to work at the same store I do, who also knows a bunch of people I'm not hanging around with regularly. And she's now a Lesbian [Not good for friends self-esteem since they were engaged :lol ].

Damn you, Adelaide.

Blablurn

Rlan said:
Picked this up today:

cube.jpg

It cost me $120AU for the lot. Usually I couldn't care about a cube at that price.. but it comes with Wind Waker [Still goes for $70], Twilight Princess [Very Rare, usually $100], Pokemon XD [usually $60], Smash Bros [usually $60], Mario Sunshine [$40], and Soul Calibur II [$25]. Not to mention the cube itself [$50-70]

So $120 Vs. $415. I made the right choice. Some of the cases were broken, but I bought spares some time ago.

But MAN did this thing give me a case of the "Adelaide"'s. Adelaide is the major city in South Australia and I'm finding far many people knowing other people I know. We have a population of roughly 1 million.

This package was in the paper. Somehow it ended up being the guy who I work with's ex-girlfriend, who also used to work at the same store I do, who also knows a bunch of people I'm not hanging around with regularly. And she's now a Lesbian [Not good for friends self-esteem since they were engaged :lol ].

Damn you, Adelaide.

Is this the Gary Coleman Package? xD

Top Bottom