• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

ibu

Roxas said:
0511071209jf7.jpg

I have no recollition of filling in any forms or whatever for this, but it arrived in the post this morning from GAME...so...cool :D

I got this too but im not happy... i want the game now... but Im gonna stick to my guns and play assassins creed first!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Aladuf23 said:
I finally picked up a PS3 yesterday, I got the 40GB version and bought Ratchet and Clank. BTW, Ratchet and Clank is FUCKING ADDICTING!

ps3.jpg
You make me proud. Thank you so much for buying Ratchet, I just beat it today. FUCKING LOVE IT AND WANT A SEQUEL! Oh you will love it more as it progresses.

Linkzg said:
I cant believe Brave Story gets so much hate, it is one of the better original RPGs for the PSP, I mean thath as to be worth something.
Don't get me wrong, I've played through it, but there's a lot better than Brave Story if you're looking for something on PSP.

Blablurn

Barnolde said:
I actually got the same one just a few days ago, Razr V3, right?

/goes back to playing Skipping Stone.

yeah; i love the design. it's nothing special at all anymore, but it looks cool.

Jive Turkey said:
I love your fetish for horrid games. Delivering the comedy while saving us the agony of a playthough! I tip my hat to you good sir!

Haha thanks! =')

I'm still trying to chuck Animal Soccer World on YouTube, needs to be split up into a few bits due to the bloody ten minute time limit. Motorbike King though! Picked up two more joke Phoenix games dirt cheap, along with Powered Up (AWESOME) and Air Ranger Rescue (ALSO AWESOME).

nov207.jpg

Peter Pan's cover is fucking hilarious. They stole official art from Kingdom Hearts to use in the background. That's Destiny Island right there!

106yo1d.jpg

And here's the God awful cartoon movie it has. :(

Geoff9920

Pioneer 5080 Plasma TV
Call of Duty 4

Later this month:
Mass Effect
Uncharted

I don't normally spend this kind of cash. :p

BlackWaltz

lotta black folks here
Silicon Knight said:
So, the deluxe set of Persona isn't available anymore?

It's the deluxe version, with the book... I just couldn't be bothered tracking down where the outer cardboard box was, heh.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
8800.jpg

Waheey, can't wait to play the Crysis Demo with my settings at Normal instead of Low... maybe High on something like shadows, if I'm feeling KERAZY.

That is, when my memory arrives. Has anyone, ever, in the history of time, ordered a PC upgrade and received all components on one day?

purg3

slept with Malkin
DSC00833.jpg

COD4, Turok demo, and more EoJ cards. Actually got some solid ultra rare/rare cards this time too.

duk

Banned
I bought so far:

- Toshiba HD-A3 HD DVD Player

Came with 4 free instant movies:
- Transformers
- Children of Men
- Bourne Identity

Looking to buy:
- 40 GB PS3 when there is a good deal on it

ibu

duk said:
I bought so far:

- Toshiba HD-A3 HD DVD Player

Came with 4 free instant movies:
- Transformers
- Children of Men
- Bourne Identity

Looking to buy:
- 40 GB PS3 when there is a good deal on it

Dell says Hi!! they are doing good no infact a great deal on it for 399.99 with ratchet and HDMI cable

Forgot to post last month so my October to early November haul.....

Some games

t5j434.jpg

HP TX1314 Tablet

2rfzl7q.jpg

I await U R MR GAY in my doorstep next week :D

Smokey

EnjoyIncubus said:
How'd you get this?

I'm a ASM at Gamestop and we got ours in at the beginning of last week. I pre-ordered the game because I was interested and I also wanted to support bish! I also got 3 of my other underlings at work to pre-order it too. You get a XL black shirt that says Turok in green letters as well.

Dunno if this is at any other retailers or if it's exclusive to GS.

ckohler

Infernal Monkey said:
Peter Pan's cover is fucking hilarious. They stole official art from Kingdom Hearts to use in the background. That's Destiny Island right there!
And here's the God awful cartoon movie it has. :(
Please keep posting videos of these crappy games. They're hilarious!

hat Peter Pan video is so, so awful I still can't believe it is real. I mean... wow. That has to be the worst produced video ever for a game. It makes those CD-I Zelda game cartoons look like fucking works of art.

YagizY

I dunno where you ordered your parts from but I've made 2 computers going through newegg.com and have received everything on the same day both times. Guess it's just luck. What type of processor did you get? From what I can tell you got better parts from me, I dropped 800 bucks on a PC over the summer and I can even play some of the settings on high in the demo. Mainly ones dealing with textures and world detail.

All that on a:

2.16 gHz dual core
4 gig ram
8600 gts

I think you should be fine.

Been too lazy to post stuff from the end of last month, but I've got a lot more to post in the coming weeks, so here's what I have so far.

*The cables in this pic are PSP component cables
IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

*Used this to buy Mario 3 on VC last night (pardon the crappy cell phone pic)
11-06-07_0644.jpg

decon

Linkzg said:
I cant believe Brave Story gets so much hate, it is one of the better original RPGs for the PSP, I mean thath as to be worth something.
I got so fucking bored with the game. And when you die you start from the the last save point, but the savepoints but come every often. This game could have been soooooo much better if they would let one save whenever they wanted to, or made you start off where you died.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
reminder said:
Wait, it's out in europe? I thought i was delayed until November 16?

nope, most shops got it today
dutchie here

GAME IS AMAZING OMG.
game manual is in colour too :D

spootime

McBacon said:
8800.jpg

Waheey, can't wait to play the Crysis Demo with my settings at Normal instead of Low... maybe High on something like shadows, if I'm feeling KERAZY.

That is, when my memory arrives. Has anyone, ever, in the history of time, ordered a PC upgrade and received all components on one day?

What are the specs for that processor?

And why go for the GTS over the GT?

but overall, nice haul for crysis.

Top Bottom