• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Marceles

Just need to pickup my headset tomorrow.

pozWi4K.jpg

#PogChamp #Kreygasm So clean

Some nice pictures there ThePeoplesBureau, Ghost Edition is glorious! Sadly mine wasn't fulfilled and I had to go with the LE, which is nice too!

thenexus6

Just picked up my delivery from the post office, seems Tesco included all the preorder bonuses that they have run since I ordered this game back in October 2013!

I got those headphones too, they are pretty rubbish..would've preferred the t-shirt but I had no option to get it when I ordered.

Rex Colt

Neo Member
I feel like I'm the only one today not posting a picture of Destiny...

20140909_135849_zps6df65a41.jpg

The Pro controller is fantastic. As far as the games, I was just going to get 3D World and Mario Kart but then I saw Origins new on ebay for $8.99 with free shipping and couldn't help myself. Now just waiting for the Wii U to hopefully show up on Thursday.

Wolf of Wall Street also arrived this week.

20140909_135914_zps3229463b.jpg

jpatez34

Neo Member
Couple of pickups:

1st Representing team XBOX:

trbd5Nz.jpg

Destiny Limited Edition plus my Lootcrate Exclusive Glow in the Dark Groot & Donatello

2nd:

kGDPIPG.jpg

Destiny Limited Edition Hardback Players Guide

3rd:

Y1Vqavw.jpg

The magnificent DC Superheroes UCS LEGO Tumbler!

Two things this week...

Nike x Fragment Design Lab Tech Harrington jacket:
de26ba8b3493fdf8fec696e7fa4e6bcf_zps89f4e1e2.jpg

Captain America The Winter Soldier 3D bd (couldn't say no to this version as it was the same price as the regular bd at Target):
e46adce24fc6dbfc341ac164193abb1a_zps96eb6691.jpg

BTails

Can confirm. Canadian here. Also got this with my order

DOaPXFrl.jpg

Damn, I definitely want this! I didn't know he was signing copies today; though I was in Vacouver for work all day and wouldn't have been able to get one even if I wanted.

h40ZPue.jpg

Took four months for the physical English version of SSD to arrive. Play-Asia's free shipping option consists of them tossing packages into the fucking ocean.

Kup

This is now 'Destiny - The Thread'. Great photographs, I didn't have time to un-pack my Ghost Edition last night. I have a free weekend though...

Westraid

Estimated date of arrival would be the 17th, so I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived today!
I only got to playing LoS2 about a week ago, and I decided I wouldn't look at the unlockable artwork in the game so I wouldn't spoil the fun.
I was so curious, but it was worth it, the book contains a ton of artwork with added comments.

LegendX48

15014374377_b40c7da794_z.jpg

Wish the Shadows copy was in better shape but it was all they had :\. Also, pre-ordered Hyrule Warriors and ordered Silent Hill 2 (PS2) yesterday.

Jumped on the Destiny hype train, also added an Xbox One to my console setup at home, got all 3 current systems now.

0mitjhx.jpg

Also, got the dog a new harness and leash, id say he likes it.

cr1MhLf.jpg

Just a heads up for everyone (in the US) buying Winter Soldier, the 3D blu-ray is the same price as the single disc version, which is on sale for $19.99 at Target.

Total steal as it also comes with the digital copy of the movie as well.

Top Bottom