• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Galdius

When this game was released I thought the US only had the digital version but I wasn't very sure because it was a bit hard to find any info regarding the release. Then I saw the european and australian physical releases and thought that was it. At the time, I didn't think that there was a US release.

After some time, my brother found a copy of the game here in Brazil with the ESRB logo but the price was too high for a game like this (around US$100). I visited the store and I confirmed that the game had the ESRB logo but I didn't bought it. After that I didn't find another copy of it.

But around two weeks ago a friend of mine showed me a US copy but the guy wouldn't ship it to Brazil so I asked another friend that is in the US to buy the game and today it arrived. He sent me some pics. I will only have the game in my hands at the end of the year but I'm very happy to finally confirm this release exists.

Here are the pics:

W2wtgq7l.jpg
ioCVuB4l.jpg
CDjeBxrl.jpg

I think this is a very good proof that this game got a physical US release.
I wasn't easy to find it but it was worth it, I just don't know if I'm going to open it since I already have the UK version.

When this game was released I thought the US only had the digital version but I wasn't very sure because it was a bit hard to find any info regarding the release. Then I saw the european and australian physical releases and thought that was it. At the time, I didn't think that there was a US release.

After some time, my brother found a copy of the game here in Brazil with the ESRB logo but the price was too high for a game like this (around US$100). I visited the store and I confirmed that the game had the ESRB logo but I didn't bought it. After that I didn't find another copy of it.

But around two weeks ago a friend of mine showed me a US copy but the guy wouldn't ship it to Brazil so I asked another friend that is in the US to buy the game and today it arrived. He sent me some pics. I will only have the game in my hands at the end of the year but I'm very happy to finally confirm this release exists.

Here are the pics:

W2wtgq7l.jpg
ioCVuB4l.jpg
CDjeBxrl.jpg

I think this is a very good proof that this game got a physical US release.
I wasn't easy to find it but it was worth it, I just don't know if I'm going to open it since I already have the UK version.

it is an awful pity that the game just sucks but I know you collect Vita games so well done on getting a US version

Galdius

it is an awful pity that the game just sucks but I know you collect Vita games so well done on getting a US version

Whoa, that's insane. Nice find!

Thanks guys!

When my friend showed me the US copy I contacted the seller to make sure that the gmaes was the US version and he confirmed it but I wasn't sure yet. The only moment when I truly believed this version existed was yesterday when my other friend received it. I read a lot of times on the internet that this version didn't exist so it was very nice to finally find a copy.

iQgI1ZclLn0iA.jpg

Quantum Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner Vol. 1 (novel)
2DS case
Rhythm Paradise (NDS)
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl (3DS)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
Destiny (PS4)

milena87

Hello everyone! First time posting in this thread :)

This month has been hitting my wallet pretty hard @_@

First I got some Blu Rays (I'm constantly buying them, damn you Amazon.it and your offers)
kCGmv8.jpg

Then I received the Altair statue a few days ago
b0QzH5.jpg

I also received my new 100" screen projector on Friday (I was only able to install it yesterday, though)
NViv64.jpg

And today I received my new chair: a Steelcase Leap. Pretty comfy so far :)
ORrLit.jpg

And I really should get a decent camera... maybe next month :p

eXistor

Having a retro-gaming night tomorrow but didn't have a four-score yet, so I quickly fixed that problem. Also got a cool SoM guidebook and the Club Nintendo Zelda pouch thingy that I'm never gonna use, but hey, it's Zelda merch.

ICp9NMN.jpg

RYIBKJz.jpg

Galdius

That's insane, I ended up getting the EU version.

Me too at first. I still haven't played it. I bought it because I'm also trying to get all the EU exclusive games to go along my US fullset.

How could a US Release have been this much under the radar? I mean, who would have even sold it? Amazon and Gamestop don't have listings for it and almost no one else stocks new retail Vita games anymore.

I just don't know. I checked every retailer when it was to be released and no one had it listed. I was pretty sure this game didn't exist until I found a copy here in Brazil. Then I started looking for more info on the internet but there wasn't any to be found. Until my friend helped me get this copy.

koopas

Me too at first. I still haven't played it. I bought it because I'm also trying to get all the EU exclusive games to go along my US fullset.

I just don't know. I checked every retailer when it was to be released and no one had it listed. I was pretty sure this game didn't exist until I fond a copy here in Brazil. Then I started looking for more info on the internet but there wasn't any to be found. Until my friend helped me get this copy.
This is a really cool story thanks for sharing! I collect games also and nothing beats the thrill of the hunt.

Ecto311

1DVKMgfl.jpg

Got 2 sets (one in the box behind the figures) from kidrobot.com during their sale last week for $4 each. Wish the web site was more detailed since I didn't believe I was getting full sets for $4 or I would have ordered like 10 of them. It looked like it was each figure and even that is a good deal since my local hastings has them at $10 a piece.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Wife and daughter got me the Wii Remotes for Father's day a week or so ago, and I got myself the Dualshock just half an hour ago.

Too sexy to resist.

temporary_zpsaf971a12.jpg

Ludono

Trying not to buy much right now (especially since I have TGS this week... my wallet ;_;)

But I saw this was out and only around $20 USD sooooo impulse buy! :D

i8Xxpq5EMSR1L.JPG

ifDgvTvbfgxso.JPG

Trying not to buy much right now (especially since I have TGS this week... my wallet ;_;)

But I saw this was out and only around $20 USD sooooo impulse buy! :D

i8Xxpq5EMSR1L.JPG

ifDgvTvbfgxso.JPG

Awesome!

Please let me know if it is indeed full English as I'm about to order my copy from PlayAsia :)

meppi

Got some great stuff in for the weekend! :)

Hard to believe those 3DS games were still nearly €50 a piece at this time. wow

JJuV9NO.jpg

Ludono

I was considering this but with even cheapest shipping its almost $30..

And there's a chance it could show up on PS+ too.

Well the cheapest option would be to just get it digitally, or wait and see if it comes to PS+ but I like having a physical copy for my collection and in my case it was only $5 more than digital.

Zechs

As someone else posted above, completely forgot I even ordered this but found it at the doorstep today.

That's beautiful. I must be out of the loop because I dont believe I have ever seen that version.

*Ah Nvm, just saw it. Squenix Store exclusive. Very nice. Congrats

krae_man

Managed to find 3 more games for the Koei Pasogo. Including 2 games with serial numbers KS-1009 and KS-1010:

VLQh8iy.jpg

instruction manual has a list of software available for the system in it:
HSESABv.jpg

That pretty much confirms at least 10 games were released for the system. So far I've found 4 of them. Only 6 more to go. This is going to be tough.

Edit: Pic of my Pasogo for reference:
jfkqBnR.jpg

TomShoe

Banned
Man, I got these for a deal. Traded in Battlefield 4 at Target during their promotion and got Destiny for $30. The headset was on sale at Amazon for $80. Finally decided to bite the bullet and pick up a high quality headset. I was used to buying cheap $20 headsets from Radioshack, but I finally got to where the 3rd one died, and figured enough was enough. Decided to buy the Golds because of the GAF recommendations and because these were the best wireless cans in terms of bang for your buck. They look so good, and now I can game without bothering my roommate (too much).

jfNhIywK21txS.jpg

Ludono

As someone else posted above, completely forgot I even ordered this but found it at the doorstep today.

Same here, I was surprised when I got the shipping confirmation....

In any case I think it's been delivered to my US address, so I can't really post pictures :/

Top Bottom