• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Shun

As a nice break from the White Destiny PS4 bundles, I finally got a replacement PS3!

Good-bye White PS3 Phat, Hello Cream/Champagne Ni No Kuni PS3. Got this one brand new for $250.

Sold off my camera so some iPhone photos will have to do!

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

leng jai

As a nice break from the White Destiny PS4 bundles, I finally got a replacement PS3!

Good-bye White PS3 Phat, Hello Cream/Champagne Ni No Kuni PS3. Got this one brand new for $250.

$250, where?

BTails

Some retro pickups so far this month:

kGLKEPl.jpg

Star Trek Deep Space Nine is an underrated Gem, it reminds me a lot of Flashback.

The wire is a Sega Saturn controller extension cable.

leng jai

Friend's a collector of Special Edition consoles from when we visit Japan and I convinced him to sell me one since my OG PS3 was dying.

I really wanted this one, the Gold One Piece edition but he wouldn't budge at all :[

Good get. I vastly prefer the one you ended up getting.

prateeko

Oh nice. I managed to get one of those and a xillia edition from amazon jp shipped to a friend in Japan and then to me. Didn't cost too much and I know they are legit new (always worry about that in japan since there are no seals)

NuB8M1F.jpg

Cl9EDyD.jpg

DjSF7w7.jpg

Now at first i did not like it but after i set it up, put a 1.5 TB i am glad i got it.

I really like it now.....Yeah i did not like it and now do.

The stand is from Amazon.

Is there a retail release of Infamous: First Light or you just made it yourself?

As the fine people above me have stated, it's available in Europa and Asia. I'm from Norway so I ordered it here. Cost quite a bit more than the downloadable version, but my wife wants to play it on her profile so it's good to have a retail release then.

fowlish

Neo Member
Are you worried about cutting your dog's nails too short? I'm always freaked out Im gonna hit a vein.

modi dac
g400s
dog nail clippers
1.5 ft stereo rca[/QUOTE]

curb

Banned
My birthday was a good opportunity to fill in some gaps in my Marvel Blu-ray shelf

thor2.jpg

cap2.jpg

asm2.jpg

shield.jpg

Also finally got me a copy of the latest season of Sherlock

sherlock_s3.jpg

Some birthday lattes

img_20140911_100821.jpg

And finally, my sister made me this amazing baby Groot!

groot.jpg

Retail version is only available in Europe!

As the fine people above me have stated, it's available in Europa and Asia. I'm from Norway so I ordered it here. Cost quite a bit more than the downloadable version, but my wife wants to play it on her profile so it's good to have a retail release then.

Thanks for the replies :)
Would have bought the retail copy if we had it here in NA!

zmet

Rebirth of Mothra I II III, Godzilla 2000, Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla, and Prom Night

Star Fox and Batman Return of Joker

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
And finally, my sister made me this amazing baby Groot!

groot.jpg

Haha LOVE your Baby Groot! Your sister did a great job, it looks like LittleBigPlanet Groot, I legit thought this was a store bought product when scrolling down the page! :D

curb

Banned
Haha LOVE your Baby Groot! Your sister did a great job, it looks like LittleBigPlanet Groot, I legit thought this was a store bought product when scrolling down the page! :D

I know - I think it's so great. I want to put it on my desk at work but I also want to have it in my TV room. I think I may need another one.

Picked this up last night (Sept. 10th) at the San Francisco Giants' inaugural Video Gamer Night. First pitch was thrown out by Todd McFarlane himself and after the 1st inning, he signed autographs.

AFAC59DC-24D4-4115-A0A5-42BE85B29F70_zpscrxy0bha.jpg

Arno's hood comes off and can be swapped with the batting helmet and equipped with the baseball bat. On the back of his coat is #14...

...of course I haven't opened it but rather watched a video featuring the figure being shown off on the jumbotron in between innings.

Oh and pardon the background, took it while on BART on the way home.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
My quest for Figma/Figuarts/D-Arts/etc scaled video game figures continues with the PokéPla Pikachu model kit!
There's a surprising lack of large, quality Pikachu figures, so finding out about this guy was a treat.
It takes like 5-10 minutes to put him together, but the end result is pretty much a D-Arts Pikachu for less than $10!

(Also, does anyone know of a good Kirby figure? I can't find any in scale.)

Finally, I picked up this amazing new Cuddle 'N' Talk Dug plushie by Thinkway Toys, the company that made the Toy Story Collection figures.

Check out my review here!
EDIT: Turns out Play mode had a ton more phrases they didn't advertise. Here's the update!

Gorgeous! Congrats. :)

Will M

Picked this up last night (Sept. 10th) at the San Francisco Giants' inaugural Video Gamer Night. First pitch was thrown out by Todd McFarlane himself and after the 1st inning, he signed autographs.

AFAC59DC-24D4-4115-A0A5-42BE85B29F70_zpscrxy0bha.jpg

Arno's hood comes off and can be swapped with the batting helmet and equipped with the baseball bat. On the back of his coat is #14...

...of course I haven't opened it but rather watched a video featuring the figure being shown off on the jumbotron in between innings.

Oh and pardon the background, took it while on BART on the way home.

This is pretty great.

Seeing this reminds me that I wanted one, checked eBay, looking at about £280.

IIRC it doesn't actually include the game does it?

First Light just dropped through my post box (i'm in the UK).

My PS4 is getting a lot of Destiny and FL love this weekend.

Terrible quality shaky hand pic:

image.jpg

Top Bottom