• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

sector4

LwaV5aP.jpg

Purchased myself a new Macbook today, always thought about getting one but always considered them expensive.

Currently using some deals I managed to get the it at a 22% discount from PC World, £940 instead of £1200 for the 13" Retina display 256GB version.

Ironmask

Grabbed them at gamestop while they were scanning, bought directly from the guy for 5 € each. I'm so happy, especially for Rule of Rose that i genuinely wanted to play

vJ9vXuK.jpg

Ironmask

I guess. :) Did you get any reactions from the people at GS, btw?

The staff was completely oblivious of the value but was kind enough to tell the guy how much they were going to sell it later (the aforementioned 5 €) so it was kinda a win-win situation since the staff saved time getting them in store.
Also eyed Obscure, Cold Fear and Kingdom Hearts 2, but i was low in cash atm. So i'll go back tomorrow morning

sector4

Purchased myself a new Macbook today, always thought about getting one but always considered them expensive.

Currently using some deals I managed to get the it at a 22% discount from PC World, £940 instead of £1200 for the 13" Retina display 256GB version.
wow... 22% discount on Mac! I'm hanging out to replace my 2010 MBP with a retina one, but the biggest discount I've seen here is 15%..

bryanee

Well I decided to go to the local Tesco on a whim just before midnight to buy it. I scored it for £40 which is nice. A few other people there, three bought XB1 copies and the rest PS4.

First midnight launch since GTAIV, same Tesco as well. Lets just hope Destiny isn't a dud like GTAIV.

wow... 22% discount on Mac! I'm hanging out to replace my 2010 MBP with a retina one, but the biggest discount I've seen here is 15%..

Being fair it was only because I was too impatient to wait for just the normal 128GB version else its would have been a 25% discount £746 instead of £1,000.

Here in the UK with the o2 Priority Moments app you can save £100 when spending £1,000 in Currys/PC World. This meant that originally I needed to pay £900 so then purchased a £900 gift card online through my work (Perkz scheme) at a 6% discount for £846 then they are paying £100 cash back 3 weeks after purchase on laptops, so in the end would work out to £746 for the 128GB model, just they didn't have any in stock so ponied up the extra £200 for the 256GB.

Post-Midnight launch of Destiny at Best Buy
*Poster
*T-Shirt
*And of course the game.
20140909_005803_zpscmzp2kjy.jpg

Only thing I forgot to add was a wristband along with all this.
I'm also getting a $10 reward certificate from preorder.

Caayn

Some books and games for while I'm on the train. Also came across the steelcase blu-ray and thought why the hell not.

wp_20140909_004ivul2.jpg

Just started the book and I'm really liking it so far. And put a few hours into Lost magic, the combat system is really fun and I wonder why it hasn't been copied yet by others.

And of course this small package :)

wp_20140909_002uyudz.jpg
wp_20140909_001kiufg.jpg

thenexus6

tXFuyzd.jpg

Arrived at 10:30, got a free headset with it (apparently its sucks it hey didn't cost me nothing extra). What does the free t-shirt look like if you got lucky with tesco preorder?

Top Bottom