• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Final Fantasy XIII TRIAL VERSION Thread

Y2Kev said:
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173881

Was that posted? Should make people happy...I'm happy with the changes.

• Battle difficulty will be greatly increased. In fact, Toriyama expects XIII to be "the most difficult FF ever". For
  • In the demo, party members are CPU controlled. In the final, you'll be able to issue them directives. For
  • Continuing your "Chain" in the demo isn't very important in the demo, but will vital in the final. For
  • The classic FF victory fanfare isn't present in the demo, but will be in the final. Against
  • Victory poses may be incorporated into the final; the matter is currently under consideration. Against
  • If the first hit of a chain kills an enemy in the demo, your character continues attacking air for the duration of the combo. This will be remedied in the final. For, especially if they allow you to transition the remaining commands to another enemy
  • Snow is barehanded in the demo, but will have weapons available to him in the final. Meh
  • Encounters occur solely from the front in the demo, but various encounter styles will be present in the final. For
  • The final will have a level system. Waiting for more information
  • The demo only allows you to control one character, but the final will have a new system for managing other party members in battle. For
  • The final will have command shortcuts. For, especially if they're customizable
  • Selecting your target in the demo can be a bit of a chore; the final will have a more streamlined targeting mechanism. For
  • The final will have an "item" command in battle. Meh
  • NPC dialogue will be subtitled in the final. In the demo, there is only voice. Meh
  • Sazh's rather bizarre battle animation will be altered to be less strange, and more "jolly". For the first part, Against the second
  • The Time Gauge maxes out at 3 in the demo, but you'll be able to add more segments in the final through a new character growth system. I think everyone already figured this, but For
  • Summons will be present in the final. The mysterious "TP Bonus" that appears after battles in the demo relates to them. Meh
  • Finally, the occasional frame rate drops in the demo will be fixed, according to Toriyama. For

Awntawn said:
Is that... a navel ring? @@
That + First Image of Lightning (1804.jpg) = HAWT

Rpgmonkey

HK-47 said:
People thought there wasnt gonna be items? Or are you just exagerrating?

Personally I didn't see why there wouldn't be any in the first place.

With no magic at the beginning, it seemed weird to have absolutely nothing for support. Plus we still get money, unless the only thing you could buy was junk for weapon upgrades or something (meh), items seemed like a guarantee.

Feep

Banned
HK-47 said:
And the horribly translated crud that was VII script? :lol

I still maintain Tactics: The Lion War is the only truly good story out of FF

And IV and VI were good for their era. II was also good for its era

And X had a great culture (and Auron) about it and XII had great writing and VA.

And IX had Vivi

But thats it
Fail.

Chains of Promathia.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
shame about Snow's pissy little bit of facial hair

Himuro said:
"Battle difficulty will be greatly increased. In fact, Toriyama expects XIII to be "the most difficult FF ever""

This is bullshit. Why are they saying this? They know they can't deliver on this.

of course they can...what other ff games were expectionally difficult from the get go? Difficulty in all has been about the same to me... they need to have bosses level with the player however...especially the final boss...I'm tired of crushing the final boss

zoukka

Wait, so X doesn't meet your standards of storytelling but VIII does? VIII's story was fucking horrible.

Yeah but it wasn't voice acted so I didn't notice really. I loved the story in VIII despite some emo-moments. X made me cringe from start to finish. And what about the VII-translation. I was a kid when I first played it and just barely understood the dialogue. VII:s story is my favourite of the bunch. Easily.

You can shove the XII and Tactics love up yer asses :lol

Holy shit those shots are gorgeous!

1813.png

Except this one with the flame head and the gogglekid. Straight from FFX:s horrible designs.

they need to have bosses level with the player however...especially the final boss...I'm tired of crushing the final boss

Nah, I'd say they need to open like half the secrets only after you beat the final boss.

flame head looks okay in game....goggle kid is a weakling, not sure why he is in the crew as he seems less competant than the random npcs...female NORA member looks and animates well...in fact the facial animation may be the best yet, surpassing MGS4

Anyway its good to see that they have matched and surpassed (in terms of lighting) the first 'gameplay' reveal in the initial trailer, from a graphical standpoint at least

zoukka

I meant their clothes and hairstyles. Some of the NPC:s and demihumans in FFX were just fuck ugly. Those two bring me bad memories.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
zoukka said:
Yeah but it wasn't voice acted so I didn't notice really. I loved the story in VIII despite some emo-moments. X made me cringe from start to finish. And what about the VII-translation. I was a kid when I first played it and just barely understood the dialogue. VII:s story is my favourite of the bunch. Easily.

You can shove the XII and Tactics love up yer asses :lol

Holy shit those shots are gorgeous!

http://axts10.web.infoseek.co.jp/kusunoki/2009/04/1813.png

Except this one with the flame head and the gogglekid. Straight from FFX:s horrible designs.

Nah, I'd say they need to open like half the secrets only after you beat the final boss.

If you even look at the mainline PSX FFs under any sort of scrutiny they fall apart. You like your paper thin romance and utterly retarded plot twist. Or how about the dumbass assassination attempt or your utterless worthless, cliched PCs.

And dont even get me started on VII. Yet you trash X, probably because its voiced acted. You trash Tactics, which actually had a coherent plot and multidimensional characters with motives that make sense. Should we tackle MGS next?

Do you even understand what makes a deep character or a story that has a right to be considered decent?

Also why call out googles and flamehead and not the chick that has a bra with a fucking zipper on it?

Darkpen

Banned
You know, for once, I agree with zoukka. I didn't like X as much as some of my friends did, and I also found it a little odd and disturbing for X to get as much praise as it did at the time and even now, and if anything, I simply think X was the PS2's VII for a lot of people. Personally, VIII has a warm place in my heart D: I think its because of the fact that its a highschool romance story or something.

Of course, I don't agree with him to the extent of going against what HK is saying, because I agree with HK :lol

HK-47 said:
If you even look at the PSX FFs under any sort of scrutiny they fall apart. You like your paper thin romance and utterly retarded plot twist. Or how about the dumbass assassination attempt or your utterless worthless, cliched PCs.

And dont even get me started on VII. Yet you trash X, probably because its voiced acted? You trash Tactics, which actually had a coherent plot and multidimensional characters with motives that make sense? Should we tackle MGS next?

Do you even understand what makes a deep character or a story that has a right to be considered decent?

Also why call out googles and flamehead and not the chick that has a bra with a fucking zipper on it?

Hmph, its not really the individual meanderings of the plot, but the overall dynamic of being involved in epic quest that I enjoy...Anyway, analyze most games and movies for that matter, probing for cliches, inconsistancies, unconvincing elements, most fall apart...sometimes failings can be ignored based on expectations however... I mean ME is about the only rpg Ive really enjoyed this gen, and the story is FULL of typical sci fi cliches, but the fact that I am, to some extent in control of the protagonists actions, allowed a level of immersion in the plot which made these cliches easier to stomach and provided the illusion of choice....

Also, who cares if she has a zipper on her bra or whatever...that seems a great addition to me, all girls should wear those

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Darkpen said:
You know, for once, I agree with zoukka. I didn't like X as much as some of my friends did, and I also found it a little odd and disturbing for X to get as much praise as it did at the time and even now, and if anything, I simply think X was the PS2's VII for a lot of people. Personally, VIII has a warm place in my heart D: I think its because of the fact that its a highschool romance story or something.

You could probably find better romances written on fanfiction websites.

There has yet to be a true romance that is well written in RPGs.

zoukka

HK-47 said:
If you even look at the mainline PSX FFs under any sort of scrutiny they fall apart. You like your paper thin romance and utterly retarded plot twist. Or how about the dumbass assassination attempt or your utterless worthless, cliched PCs.

And dont even get me started on VII. Yet you trash X, probably because its voiced acted. You trash Tactics, which actually had a coherent plot and multidimensional characters with motives that make sense. Should we tackle MGS next?

I guess I'm retarded like that. I love the psx FF stories. They're fun (especially IX), full of likeable characters and epic moments. The characters in X were fleshed out probably more, but I didn't give a fuck because the only characters I liked were Auron and Wakka (in some sick way). I mean FFX was probably the first FF that introduced characters I hated. It must be the voice-acting. Yuna should die on a fire.

And I know how some people gush over the deep characters and coherrent world in Tactics, but to me the characters were dead and boring. It had it's moments (especially when the first apostoles or whatever show'd their true skins) but I can't remember much about it even though I've finished it twice.

What the hell are you babbling about :lol

She's the mandatory boner-bitch. What can I say.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
nelsonroyale said:
Hmph, its not really the individual meanderings of the plot, but the overall dynamic of being involved in epic quest that I enjoy...Anyway, analyze most games and movies for that matter, probing for cliches, inconsistancies, unconvincing elements, most fall apart...sometimes failings can be ignored based on expectations however... I mean ME is about the only rpg Ive really enjoyed this gen, and the story is FULL of typical sci fi cliches, but the fact that I am, to some extent in control of the protagonists actions, allowed a level of immersion in the plot which made these cliches easier to stomach and provided the illusion of choice....

Also, who cares if she has a zipper on her bra or whatever...that seems a great addition to me, all girls should wear those

Because it makes no sense, just like how she is wearing it over her shirt thingie.

And ME is merely competently written, with romances that are still shitty. Whether or not it gives the illusions of choice more something more will be decided in the sequels. My guess is that they will fail to deliver but you never know. And I'm more positive about ME2 than DAO after reading the writing samples from the novel. How Gaider wrote BGII and then fell off I dont know, though once again it still had shitty romances.

zoukka

There has yet to be a true romance that is well written in RPGs.

I agree. psx Final Fantasy trilogy isn't perfect in any ways considering the stories, but they still are the best the genre has to offer imo.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
zoukka said:
I guess I'm retarded like that. I love the psx FF stories. They're fun (especially IX), full of likeable characters and epic moments. The characters in X were fleshed out probably more, but I didn't give a fuck because the only characters I liked were Auron and Wakka (in some sick way). I mean FFX was probably the first FF that introduced characters I hated. It must be the voice-acting. Yuna should die on a fire.

And I know how some people gush over the deep characters and coherrent world in Tactics, but to me the characters were dead and boring. It had it's moments (especially when the first apostoles or whatever show'd their true skins) but I can't remember much about it even though I've finished it twice.

What the hell are you babbling about :lol

Well I dont know how characters like Aeris, Tifa or Zell were likable or decent. Or how they dont infuriate people with their repeated stupidity. Obviously you'd have to like politics and chessmaster troupes to like FFT's story.

I dont need to like a character. But I do need at least competent writing and decent characterization. I need to believe that this character could function in their world. PSX FFs dont give me that. IV and VI do for the most part. XII did despite its lack of exposition.

Feep

Banned
HK-47, just an FYI, I'm releasing an RPG in January 2010 whose story can be primarily considered a love story. Albeit an unconventional one.

I'll PM you in eight months and make you buy it. = D

Darkpen said:
Chains of Promathia was just epic. It was just a shame how difficult they made it to progress through the missions for it.
You know, I have to technically agree, but I did those missions at the absolute peak of their insane difficulty...and the greatest gaming moment of my life was beating 6-4 (with a 57 NIN tank!) by the absolute skin of our teeth in a perfectly executed and improvised battle. I was shouting over Vent as loud as my vocal cords would let me. (geeky smile)

Darkpen

Banned
HK-47 said:
Never played the MMO say you will have to excuse me leaving it out
At first, I thought he typed Chains of Memories, then looked at the original post, then saw your reply, and then I noticed "Promathia" and was like "oh, he actually did mean XI."

Yeah, you're missing out big time. Vana'diel's one of Square's most compelling universes, yet it gets overlooked due to its infamous difficulty that was only recently removed, as far as grinding and user friendliness was concerned. Not to mention people's unwillingness to check it out, or call it a Final Fantasy for their own inane reasons.

Chains of Promathia was just epic. It was just a shame how difficult they made it to progress through the missions for it.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Feep said:
HK-47, just an FYI, I'm releasing an RPG in January 2010 whose story can be primarily considered a love story. Albeit an unconventional one.

I'll PM you in eight months and make you buy it. = D

kk

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Darkpen said:
At first, I thought he typed Chains of Memories, then looked at the original post, then saw your reply, and then I noticed "Promathia" and was like "oh, he actually did mean XI."

Yeah, you're missing out big time. Vana'diel's one of Square's most compelling universes, yet it gets overlooked due to its infamous difficulty that was only recently removed, as far as grinding and user friendliness was concerned. Not to mention people's unwillingness to check it out, or call it a Final Fantasy for their own inane reasons.

Actually out of all the KH story stuff, I liked CoM the best. Mostly because of the Organization and Axel in particular. A lot of the memories and heart stuff got on my nerves with its repetition though. The Org in II was just a series of boss fights and one note personalities.

Though its seem a lot of JRPGs feel the need to hammered their themes or even general info into your skull like you are an idiot who has short term memory loss. I'm playing Persona 4 right now and its glaringly obvious, especially early in the game. The VA acting and slang usage is really nice though.

zoukka

HK-47 said:
Well I dont know how characters like Aeris, Tifa or Zell were likable or decent. Or how they dont infuriate people with their repeated stupidity. Obviously you'd have to like politics and chessmaster troupes to like FFT's story.

Do you understand when these games were released? And I think the voice-acting really is a crucial part in this. The flow in which you ate up the story in VA:lles Final Fantasies is like five times faster than in the latter ones. Maybe we filtered all the shittiest dialogue more effectively in those games.

And actually I liked Aeris. She didn't cry her eyes out all the time. I always thought she was an ethereal character and I never felt she was a part of the gang in VII. And Zell was hilarious! The way all other characters dissed him was great. The body movement of VIII characters was great.

I dont need to like a character. But I do need at least competent writing and decent characterization. I need to believe that this character could function in their world. PSX FFs dont give me that. IV and VI do for the most part. XII did despite its lack of exposition.

I can understand your hate against these game, I really can. But saying that the characters in those games don't fit into their worlds is just bullshit. I mean we're not even talking about some random kids who gain mystical powers or descend from heavens in these games. Cloud was a wimp who stole his identity and does rogue stuff with the random bums from avalanche. (and loses his mind in one point). Squall is a student in a school not even unique in it's world and Zidane a Jolly air pirate. In a world with other Air Pirates, medieval castles and knights and princesses to kidnap.

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
I've seen so many people bash the use of zippers in places that doesn't make sense. But in reality, there's a lot of clothes in real life with zippers at random places that does nothing, they're just for show. Also, look at the fashion shows - they look ridiculous in a lot of cases. That's probably the Final Fantasy inspiration source, and FF is one of the rare ones that does this. I'm tired of people asking for realistic shit in a FANTASY game. What the hell is the point, really? Coherence, yes, realism, NO!

zoukka said:
I agree. psx Final Fantasy trilogy isn't perfect in any ways considering the stories, but they still are the best the genre has to offer imo.
In what genre, RPGs or just more specifically JRPGs? Even in the latter, it's still beaten by games like Xenogears and Vagrant Story (and I don't even play that many JRPGs...). In the former... :lol

nelsonroyale said:
Anyway, analyze most games and movies for that matter, probing for cliches, inconsistancies, unconvincing elements, most fall apart...
Yes, but in that same analysis you'll still find that Final Fantasy stories are incredibly subpar. Hell, I could sit down and watch an entire day of the Lifetime Movie Network and, although I'd inundated with the most insipid clichés, stereotypes, stock characters, recycled plots, they'd still be superior to the average Final Fantasy plots. They won't be nearly as ridiculous, nonsensical, or full of caricatures, padding, pointless twists, and plotholes.

For me, the worst part, however, is the way they are held up as examples of good storytelling. I don't even see how someone can claim FFVIII's narrative is better than Ninja Gaiden's -- and that game's narrative was a complete pile of shit that had no other purpose than to change scenery and enemies for you to wade through.

HK-47 said:
:lol :lol :lol

You win the thread!

Also, concerning Final Fantasy XI, I'm thinking those of us who've yet to play the game should possibly establish a GAF noob team if the game isn't as difficult to get into as it previously was. I've been curious about it since launch, but I've been put off by comments about waiting for parties for hours if you don't have extremely specific character builds and such.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
zoukka said:
Do you understand when these games were released? And I think the voice-acting really is a crucial part in this. The flow in which you ate up the story in VA:lles Final Fantasies is like five times faster than in the latter ones. Maybe we filtered all the shittiest dialogue more effectively in those games.

And actually I liked Aeris. She didn't cry her eyes out all the time. I always thought she was an ethereal character and I never felt she was a part of the gang in VII. And Zell was hilarious! The way all other characters dissed him was great. The body movement of VIII characters was great.

I can understand your hate against these game, I really can. But saying that the characters in those games don't fit into their worlds is just bullshit. I mean we're not even talking about some random kids who gain mystical powers or descend from heavens in these games. Cloud was a wimp who stole his identity and does rogue stuff with the random bums from avalanche. (and loses his mind in one point). Squall is a student in a school not even unique in it's world and Zidane a Jolly air pirate. In a world with other Air Pirates, medieval castles and knights and princesses to kidnap.

Well then maybe it was the world construction itself that irked me. Regardless I just felt the characters were often trite or characterization was sacrificed to the rule of cool. And Cloud was a character with potential I thought was wasted. I love multiple identities and insane characters in general. Sanitarium is one of my favorite p&cs and Jeanette/Therese Voerrman are two of my favorite characters in Bloodlines, in addition to Malkavians being awesome. Shame they dont exist in Vampire the Requiem.

zoukka

flabberghastly said:
In what genre, RPGs or just more specifically JRPGs? Even in the latter, it's still beaten by games like Xenogears and Vagrant Story (and I don't even play that many JRPGs...). In the former... :lol

JRPG:s naturally. And yes of course people come up and say "it's beaten by my favourite JRPG", but do I give a fuck? Take a wild guess. Or start backing up the list wars with text.

Here I can help. Vagrant Story had a very interesting story, but it was really simple and short. But I have to admit it probably comes right after my favourites. Some of the scenes in VS despite their simplicity were EFFECTIVE. Like the part where the main characters family bites the dust.

Xenogears... well we all have our favourites right :lol

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
zoukka said:
JRPG:s naturally. And yes of course people come up and say "it's beaten by my favourite JRPG", but do I give a fuck? Take a wild guess. Or start backing up the list wars with text.

Here I can help. Vagrant Story had a very interesting story, but it was really simple and short. But I have to admit it probably comes right after my favourites. Some of the scenes in VS despite their simplicity were EFFECTIVE. Like the part where the main characters family bites the dust.

The Xeno games are full of interesting concepts and especially the Saga games I thought had a few really good characters. But its cherry picking through pseudophilosophical bullshit, Disc 2 of Gears and Shion Uzuki aka biggest bitch ever in Saga that probably doesnt make it worth the effort. Also they can get really long winded. Tighten up the dialogue.

I still like Albedo, Jan Sauer, Joachim Mizrahi, Captain Matthews, Citan Uzuki and Andrew Cherenkov though. And I'm probably forgetting some in Gears but I havent played it in years and I dont feel like digging through it right now. I'm playing too many RPGs as is.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I wonder how much a better translation would change my opinions of the PSX games though. I mean it did a ton of good for FFT, but that game also had a very complex plot that would benefit from such a thing

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
Romeo and Juliet is a very simple love story. It doesn't have any pseudo-philosophical bullshit, and it's pretty straight forward. That still doesn't make it any less of a story, since it's probably one of the greatest love stories of all time. People seem to think that if a story has a billion philosophical questions, it's automatically a good story. It doesn't.

EDIT: also, I don't think better translations or better written means it's going to be any better (or worse). If you understand what's being said, then you get the story. It's not necessary to use big words and long lines just to say something. If you can shorten it to a simple sentence, then that's enough. In other words, how a story is written doesn't imply wether the story is good or not. It only affects the presentation.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
StarEye said:
Romeo and Juliet is a very simple love story. It doesn't have any pseudo-philosophical bullshit, and it's pretty straight forward. That still doesn't make it any less of a story, since it's probably one of the greatest love stories of all time. People seem to think that if a story has a billion philosophical questions, it's automatically a good story. It doesn't.

Thats true but R&J is also very well written, and even then most would call it one of Shakespeare's lesser tragedies.

zoukka said:
Actually, I've been intending to replay both of them, because I haven't played either in years (so, I'll admit, my opinions could radically change). When I do (it won't be until sometime this summer, I'm sure), I'll make a thread for critical analysis and comparison of JRPG plots. I expect walls of text from everyone! :D

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
flabberghastly said:
Actually, I've been intending to replay both of them, because I haven't played either in years (so, I'll admit, my opinions could radically change). When I do (it won't be until sometime this summer, I'm sure), I'll make a thread for critical analysis and comparison of JRPG plots. I expect walls of text from everyone! :D

Jesus, I actually hate walls of text. And I always feel I'm the stupid one in the room. It may not seem like it but I dont tend to be too outgoing in my opinion, I just like discussing. I jump for joy whenever a topic about storytelling or a well written RPG or adventure game pops up.

HK-47 said:
Jesus, I actually hate walls of text. And I always feel I'm the stupid one in the room. It may not seem like it but I dont tend to be too outgoing in my opinion, I just like discussing. I jump for joy whenever a topic about storytelling or a well written RPG or adventure game pops up.
I'll try to post walls of text, and we'll see how it progresses from there.

I don't actually expect walls of text. Those are almost exclusively reserved for meltdowns and bitching on GAF.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
flabberghastly said:
I'll try to post walls of text, and we'll see how it progresses from there.

I don't actually expect walls of text. Those are almost exclusively reserved for meltdowns and bitching on GAF.

Or A Black Falcon.

zoukka said:

Just a Q, but what stories in games do you actually find well told (not that I want to shoot down your opinions or anything)...you always seem to post what you don't like but never seem to comment on what you like. Bottom line is enjoy the stories in ff games, if I want something different I will look elsewhere... I can really say any of the stories are particularly great, but I just enjoy the ff vibe, simple as that.... I don't really bother playing that many jrpgs, but SE games are about the only ones I have really enjoyed in the genre...Played about 15 mins of suikoden and found it very boring, and played through SH C and found the narrative and villains uninteresting and directionless and flamboyant and unconvincing by turn

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
nelsonroyale said:
Just a Q, but what stories in games do you actually find well told (not that I want to shoot down your opinions or anything)...you always seem to post what you don't like but never seem to comment on what you like. Bottom line is enjoy the stories in ff games, if I want something different I will look elsewhere... I can really say any of the stories are particularly great, but I just enjoy the ff vibe, simple as that.... I don't really bother playing that many jrpgs, but SE games are about the only ones I have really enjoyed in the genre...Played about 15 mins of suikoden and found it very boring, and played through SH C and found the narrative and villains uninteresting and directionless and flamboyant and unconvincing by turn

You cant exactly enjoy a story if you think its poorly told.

DieH@rd

Banned
I JUST SAW ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE, and its awesome! They added 30mins, and almost all of that time went to set the story right. There is no more crazy plotholes, everything is well put, you always knows what's going on, event that 2 turks are OK now. :lol

20uy41x.jpg

2dvijag.jpg

25s2wpx.jpg

2z4n3v9.jpg

Also, final fight between Cloud and Sephiroth is hundred times more baddass now. Cloud got assraped even more. :D

As a fan of FF7, now i can freely give it 10/10. [its still a fanservice movie, but thats fine IMO]

PS: can someone translate to me that final 2 lines of speach, after the end credits? Thanks.

HK-47 said:
You cant exactly enjoy a story if you think its poorly told.

I didnt say poorly told, I just meant somewhat disjointed from a top down perspective...regardless, I enjoy ff stories in general...I've enjoyed every installment of the series Ive played...

Spoo

DieH@rd said:
I JUST SAW ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE, and its awesome!

It really is. It's embarassin to say, but I never finished FF7 -- and watching this movie made me really, really want to replay it and beat it. But I won't. I'll hold on to that bizarre hope that after this XIII business finishes, Square will announce a remake and I'll play that.

But that'll probably will never happen, so AC will have to do :D

Top Bottom