• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidiot

Only need Jiggleypuff and Greninja, everyone else is "secured".

I kinda hate amiibo.

Can't wait until the smash wave is over and I can walk away....Until they do future Zelda waves. :(

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Predictions:

Unicorn
Everyone

SMB and SSB commons will rot in stores for eternity

Thoraxes

Unicorn

4sXgTGT.gif

Common: Wario/Charizard/Pac-Man/Splatoon singles
Uncommon: Splatoon 3 pack/Ness/Greninja/Jigglypuff
Rare: Robin
Unicorn: Lucina

I think the Exclusives will be uncommon just because they have to make a decent amount for in-store, but they could be rare. Lucina seems more popular than Robin so she appears to be a tough get.

I agree with this except I'd probably move Exclusives to Unicorn because once that single store sells out there's almost no chance unless restock. At least with Robin and Lucina, you have Target, Walmart, Gamestop, TRU, Amazon, Bestbuy and many other mom&pop stores and whatnot. A lot more chances than the 25 minutes TRU had at 2am and the 6 minutes Target had during lunch time. Yea in store will have another shot but that's about it.

weevles

I agree with this except I'd probably move Exclusives to Unicorn because once that single store sells out there's almost no chance unless restock. At least with Robin and Lucina, you have Target, Walmart, Gamestop, TRU, Amazon, Bestbuy and many other mom&pop stores and whatnot. A lot more chances than the 25 minutes TRU had at 2am and the 6 minutes Target had during lunch time. Yea in store will have another shot but that's about it.

Yeah I revise that, although I've seen so many TRU exclusive figs hang around months after release. I dunno how many they got for Amiibo though, and with this kind of demand yeesh...

I haven't been keeping up with this thread since the other day during the ness GameStop debacle. Is there any word when ness will be available to preorder on GameStop.com yet? Gotta be ready since I know I'll probably only have less than a 5 minute window to get in on that.

backlot

I haven't been keeping up with this thread since the other day during the ness GameStop debacle. Is there any word when ness will be available to preorder on GameStop.com yet? Gotta be ready since I know I'll probably only have less than a 5 minute window to get in on that.

I think the word is never.

There isn't going to be any.... All the in store orders filled their inventory.

Regiruler

I'm trying to figure out how much the shipping will cost for tenso. Would they count the amazon packaging in the shipping weight, or would they remove it if I instructed them to?

SalvaPot

I have a NA King Dedede Amiibo I am willing to trade for a Ness.

I ordered one from amazon japan but its the first time I use tenso so I am really afraid if that is going to work, haha,

I really want Ness u.u, it sucks online orders for gamestop never came in since I am on the south of mexico right now.

i feel like when scalpers look how to adjust prices they come here and see "unicorn" and their like imah jack this shit up to a trillion dollars on ebay lol

weevles

Again, they won't let you import video games and accessories. Amiibo fall under that category sadly.

No no no we're talking about the login/account only. Some were saying they couldn't use their US/West login account for Japan, but dallow and I have no such issue.

Wanderer5

I just want to say this thread has been an invaluable resource. I would not have gotten my Lucina, Pac-Man and Inkling Girl amiibos last night if it weren't for the timely posting of their links by gaffers. I've now gotten every amiibo I want, I'll only get another if they make an Arwing amiibo(which is a good possibility since Miyamoto wants to see it happen).

It sure has heh. I was led my friend here for new updates of TRU, and just as I did that and was about to head off, the orders for that site went up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom