• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

btkadams

Fuck I am never getting the spindle. I must have tried 10 times today. If this really is only available during the "daily heroic" version of this mission, I am fucked. I can't play this any day of the week, so chances are I won't see it again.

Oh well.

GOT MY BLACK SPINDLE!!! Huge shout-out to Diablo_Rosso for sticking around for so long!!! Beat the Boss with 2:10 to spare!!

Tip: have one person use a sword; preferably solar as it wrecks through the captains and knights shiels and the Telesto rips thw wizard and centurion shields

I've done about a dozen valiant efforts with different folks, yet to no avail.
I'm willing to try again, or be sherpa'd by people better at this game. PSN: onimushroom

Fuck I am never getting the spindle. I must have tried 10 times today. If this really is only available during the "daily heroic" version of this mission, I am fucked. I can't play this any day of the week, so chances are I won't see it again.

Oh well.

Daily Heroic is exactly the same as the 240 Light mission you can choose from the Director, so I don't see why it wouldn't be available later.

Kalamari

Way too hard. A couple of attempt and we couldn't do it.

Don't give up!

It took the group I was with 3-4 tries before we were successful. Keep in mind where the adds spawn so you can get them down faster. Coordinate supers on the adds for max orb generation (shadowshot + stromtrance was key for us) so you can get as much time dpsing the boss as possible. Communication is important.

lt519

Just a reminder that clearing adds and then damaging the boss isn't the only viable strategy. Mix it up if that isn't working for your group. We tried it once, abandoned ship on that strat, and then beat it in the next half hour. What works for a group of pros on video may not work for everyone if you don't have as good of add control.

Top Bottom