• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Kyne

no ones hit that yet, surprised someone hasnt found enough
fake legendary fusion rifles
yet

you can only obtain 4 atm. The 5th is known to start another exotic quest (the heavy fusion rifle), but not available yet. It's said you can get the 5th quest-gun after rank 4/5...

gdt

Anyone need to do the VOG quest? Trying to do it now and the taken are kicking my ass.

Join in.....ps4 gdt5016. Prob have a lot of you in my list already.

So I went home 2 hours later for no reason.

My boss had a meeting with me at 4, then someone after at 430. She was sitting at her desk talking not work related, and went and grabbed the 430 person without saying anything to me. So annoying.

Time for the daily exotic quest

jaaz

Oh my.

12032744_1004041049638291_5149387580527068241_o.jpg

10633290_1004041126304950_1019027844877581001_o.jpg

I sense a nerf incoming.

jaaz

Great gun. Pair that with the Alchemist Remnant and you're going to be throwing nades and dropping melee's for days.

Yep. The rate of fire, handling and range when your super is up is insane. And it hits like a truck. I am three-shotting yellow-shielded cabals on the Dreadnaught with it at ridiculous range.

If any spindle groups need a hammer titan at 300, I can join.

Looking for someone that can feed me lots of orbs to make the hammers fly and the adds die in the boss room.

Hello DGAF,

Its me Mike Ehrmantrout. You may recall me from such times as helping you get that flawless raider trophy for your platinum or taking down Crota for your Crux. Or maybe as an all round helpful member of the community

Now I need you, can someone, please, for the love of god, help get get this fucking spindle

I thank you in advance

297 Nightstalker btw

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
296 nightstalker, bloodbound + light of the pack for adds take down and orb feeding
psn dayeight

Top Bottom