• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

nOoblet16

The scope is the absolute worst part about the Spindle, it's pretty much the Hawkeye scope. (even though it says ambush as one of the choices which I think is a bug since exotics have barrels, not scopes)

I don't remember anyone using anything but Ambush with Blackhammer.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I wish it was clear if the Black Spindle I own will drop in attack value or if just the ones that spawn after the patch will spawn at 290.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
WE GOD DASMNN DID IT!@@

Thanks for the help Zoba and Kitaj. Took a little while. Had to go sunbreaker for the exploshuns.

Juraash

Gonna be asking for Spindle help in about 40 minutes on PS4. Hopefully GAF has gotten this down to a slight science. I've been so busy with work today that I haven't even gotten. to listen to strats in the background.

Schryver

Damn even worth it now? Probably not for me since I don't have enough exotics to be able to shard multiple and infuse my specials..which are not that great yet anyways. Will give a try or two tonight but...weak

Shito

I wish it was clear if the Black Spindle I own will drop in attack value or if just the ones that spawn after the patch will spawn at 290.
Worded like all the spindles will get nerfed.
This is ridiculous.
Let it go Bungie, no need to get all anal on this, ride on all the goodwill instead.

So I was curious that maybe No Time to Explain was hidden in the Paradox mission like spindle was hidden. I did the most of the mission on heroic and then after the Gorgon's Labyrinth portion I realized I could go further down. I made to the Gatekeepers' Door(there weren't any platforms spawning) and of course it was closed. Probably nothing in there.

Also https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/155921520

Looks like Black Spindle being 310 is a mistake.
11/10 Master Troll

Going to use one to infuse my 1000 yard then.

Oscar

Damn even worth it now? Probably not for me since I don't have enough exotics to be able to shard multiple and upgrade my specials..which are not that great yer anyways. Will give a try or two tonight but...weak
Worth it to infuse your other main weapons. Or you can just shard it for future use.

Kyoufu

Drizz if you're gonna be the Spindle Doctor then I'd appreciate a helping hand. Too much walls were banged with heads today.

k1t4j

WE GOD DASMNN DID IT!@@

Thanks for the help Zoba and Kitaj. Took a little while. Had to go sunbreaker for the exploshuns.

Kadey, Zoba, thanks a lot that was intense but well fucking deserve :D

Next time take me on a Oryx raid, haven't done it yet... hahaha

One of the designers said it's only available as the daily heroic, so there's a good chance this stuff is in other missions, we just need to explore every daily now.

The rune that dropped from dismantling a Yr 1 Black Hammer gave the clues for how to acquire Spindle. Of course people just found it by accident first though.

Are there other runes out there like that?

It's getting nerfed but with some tactical infusing now, you could have it back to nearly 310 5 minutes after the patch. Or am I missing something as all yr2 exotics can be infused past 290?

this is why it makes no sense to nerf it shit

maybe the bug would allow it to still be 20 points higher than the maxed infuse limit for year 2

so if it is coding issue yeah

noomi

Nerf it all you want, already infused like 4 weapons to 300.

Hereafter, telesto, chaperone, stillpiercer.

Muahah

ViciousDS

Banned
Really? They are going to go in an nerf spindle already after the insane shit we had to go through to actually Earn the gun? It's not a 290 gun....hereafter is.....fucks sake bungie!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
The rune that dropped from dismantling a Yr 1 Black Hammer gave the clues for how to acquire Spindle. Of course people just found it by accident first though.

It did that's cool.

* I dismantled my extra Black Hamer the day before the news came out about that. For real. I break down a Black Hammer.. Next day people are talking about how there is a quest that can spawn from breakin it down.

So glad I didn't miss out due to that choice. Haha

Zoidberg

Not that anyone has found yet. Now we know that is what the runestone was for, hopefully it triggers some other stuff people have seen. Unless of course this is a major troll from bungie, so now everyone is going to do every daily and explore every inch of Destiny when this is the only story exotic.

purg3

slept with Malkin
What if you infuse a 310 spindle into a 300 spindle?! Would it be nerfed since it wasn't the original 310 that dropped but a 310 that was infused?

ViciousDS

Banned
*fist bump*

Intense!

giphy.gif

FatBaby

I just got home from work and I am down to try and get the Black Spindle. Any kind souls willing to help an old Titan? I'm light level 291 if that matters. PSN: FatBaby

JTripper

Wait, so what are they nerfing about the Spindle? Is it going to be every spindle including ones that people already have once they update the game, or only the ones that drop from then on? And if I infuse the 310 Spindle with another gun, it won't increase?

DeeJ's post has some confusing wording. Can someone elaborate?

Top Bottom