• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I don't have it yet but I better get it fast to upgrade my 1000 yard lol

That's the other problem with this mess, not only are they saying lets screw you over, then they are going on to say people able to upgrade other weapons to 310 are still coming out with a win in a way.

I can't get anything else to 310 due to a lack of other stuff to infuse with.

Today was a good day.

Spindle GET.
Skyburnners event done.
Wormsinger done.
Silent Scream done.
CoO Tier 3 done.
LL 295 achieved.

Btw wasn`t I supposed to get a Calcified Fragment from doing CoO Tier 3? I didnt get it. :(

Today was a good day.

Spindle GET.
Skyburnners event done.
Wormsinger done.
Silent Scream done.
CoO Tier 3 done.
LL 295 achieved.

Btw wasn`t I supposed to get a Calcified Fragment from doing CoO Tier 3? I didnt get it. :(

Glad I also got to get all of those done with you. I am confused about the Calcified Fragment from Tier 3.

Can someone explain why we didn't get it?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I have an idea for Bungie....

Patch the spindle so that every single one in the game is 290. I'm fine with that.

And then...

Deposit 10 legendary marks and two rare engrams into a package and deliver it to every single Destiny account (not just owners of the Black Spindle)

* Bungie gets their fix out there and the small gift is appreciated by many

Shito

Stillpiercer, Telesto and Hereafter are now 300.
Leaving my original Spindle at 310, hoping Bungie will not follow through... In any case, I'll still keep those 300 weapons now. <3

Sullichin

Fuckk I am 100 rep away from Gunsmith Rank 3 and I tested all the weapons. Is there any activity better than others for getting the "fusion rifle" drop that consumes rep?

I have an idea for Bungie....

Patch the spindle so that every single one in the game is 290. I'm fine with that.

And then...

Deposit 10 legendary marks and two rare engrams into a package and deliver it to every single Destiny account (not just owners of the Black Spindle)

* Bungie gets their fix out there and the small gift is appreciated by many
Make that exotic engrams.

I'm infusing something with my 310. This shit is laaaaaaaame

I know everyone is still hype on the spindle but it's calmed down a little bit since I asked previously so I'm gonna try again...

Can you get fragments from CoO from other people's runes or just your own? I need 3-4 fragments from tier 2 but I only have 1 stolen rune...

I'm gonna need some major help getting the last 7 fragments I need. Wish I could do them solo :/

I know from experience you have to invest your own rune to get the fragment.

Namikaze1

Stillpiercer, Telesto and Hereafter are now 300.
Leaving my original Spindle at 310, hoping Bungie will not follow through... In any case, I'll still keep those 300 weapons now. <3
Same here. Plan is to infuse some with 2 of my three 310 Spindles and keeping one just in case they don't follow through.

Kaversmed

Popping on in a few to get in on this spindle hype. Is 288 okay our will I be wasting time?

Should be okay. It's all about the group dynamic and elemental damage types imo.

There are some annoying solar captains in the boss room - it's extremely important to deal with these fuckers to contain the situation.

Top Bottom